Documentary: Without Bound - Perspectives on Mobile Living
Book 

Amazing video, one of the best I've ever seen.
God made me funky...
And I'm glad He blessed me that way.
4:05 I've got the hots for Randy Vining...

http://mobilecodgers.blogspot.com

He's a fuckin' poet...

https://www.amazon.com/Forty-Years-Nomad...018ORT7YK/

How BADASS is that?
God made me funky...
This is my dream to live mobile, but I don't want no shitty old van Crap I want a new proper motorhome with all the comforts.
Not a million dollar one that is to much but a decent one.
I can just imagine it now driving 2 hours that way, no people, and parking and living there for as long as I want, then if any retards come alone I can just drive off.
Dreaaaaaaamzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz dude!
Honestly I think a full on motorhome/RV is a lil much.

You can't stealth in an RV, it's too restrictive.

Vans are great, pull the seats out and open up the whole back.

You're not gonna be hanging out in there anyway most of the time, the idea is to be outside.
God made me funky...
(07-10-2018, 10:16 PM)Trix Wrote: Honestly I think a full on motorhome/RV is a lil much.

You can't stealth in an RV, it's too restrictive.

Vans are great, pull the seats out and open up the whole back.

You're not gonna be hanging out in there anyway most of the time, the idea is to be outside.

Why do you need to stealth unless? Cops see an RV parked they wont often care. But a Van they may check out. You can just park an RV on the side of the road or off the highway down a track. Some places you can't park them but usually its not far away where you can. And being outside all the time in the rain and beating down sun? I want to have a proper shower and use a proper flushing toilet! I want a home on wheels I mean camping is fun but not permanently.
Mkay.
God made me funky...
Fungus i have to agree , its nice to habe some room and options . I dont wanna be crammed in like debra joy and her demon dog
Different people feel different ways about it...

I can totally relate to how people like Debra etc. feel about it re: living in the van, although she's not a prime example because she did it out of necessity at first although I think she genuinely came to enjoy it later.
God made me funky...
Van is ok for a while for adventure but you will see most people who do it on youtube by choice, they also stay in a house or motel at times. Because it gets to much.
A simple slide in truck camper would be sufficient for me.
Minimizing things I will never use,or for that matter will never miss is key with me. Hell I have a home and most nice nights I prefer to sleep outside looking up at the stars and listening to the sound's of the night,it's like ASMR without ear buds lol.
I want the stealth van life, rather than the RV life, they are too cumbersome to drive and most RV parks are gross. My cousins both have vans that they've converted into living/sleeping/work space.

One just bought the Mercedes Sprinter. I want one so badly!
(07-11-2018, 12:20 AM)Jbrd03 Wrote: Minimizing things I will never use,or for that matter will never miss is key with me. Hell I have a home and most nice nights I prefer to sleep outside looking up at the stars and listening to the sound's of the night

Me too! I really crave a nomadic lifestyle too, it must be in one's genes.
Great article...

https://www.cheaprvliving.com/adventure/...ries-wins/

Great site in general, lots of good info.
God made me funky...
https://www.cheaprvliving.com/philosophy...r-old-man/

Another excellent article... holy shit, this guy is amazing.

He has a totally epic YouTube channel which I've posted before on here...

Bob from CheapRVLiving:

This is a video of him and Randy Vining from the Without Bound documentary in the OP.
God made me funky...
2:32 - 2:44 LMFAOOOOOOOOO this Randy guy. Gotta fucking love it. This guy is a fucking firecracker.
God made me funky...
fuck how depressing is that shit mama trix

next thing you know a kevorkian drive thru at the slabs

for hobos getting the bad news

Bob is awesome...

He's like a nomadic living preacher.

What he says is so true.
God made me funky...
Yeah he is good would love to do what he is doing maybe I just will maybe its my dream.
Watching this...Bob is great!

He knows the trap we all live in, I feel like I live to support my house.

It seems like everyone wants to live in a van/mobile these days.  I wonder how society will change if there is a critical mass of people who do this.

I know I'm tempted to!
You should try it out Kitty.

Just plan to take a trip sometime, even if it's just a weekend or something.

Spec it all out.

See if it's something you could really be into.

I think it would be interesting to see a world where everybody lives in their own mobile space and just travels around whenever they want to... that'd be a trip.
God made me funky...

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

How To Support Sectual | Manage Your Subscription

Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Board Rules | About | Contact

Chat | YouTube | Instagram | Spreadshirt | Etsy

You are what you think about. This is your mind online.