I feel like rasputin
Eyeroll 
My special extra sensory mentalist abilities are really connecting with mama trix. But to appreciate my full powers you gotta grap my weiner and kiss me full on the mouth with waggling tongue moaning sounds and a few 'omg kenny ima gonna cum hard'

Check out amandas nipples thats another area where we can connect 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/art...me-TV.html
I don't see that Holden's nipples are overly emphasized in those pics. What's th big deal? Jennifer Aniston almost always goes braless without stirring up controversy.
THIS PISS, THIS PISS.
God made me funky...
And I'm glad He blessed me that way.
Kenny why you like kissing so much?
God made me funky...
Kissing is nasty, you’re trolling me at this point.
God made me funky...
Nah sweet trix. Not trollin you i just love to kiss passionatly and dont worry it wont be awkward or gross, we shall bond like beautiful angels and be drowning in lust and genuine love

God made me funky...
(07-12-2018, 11:18 AM)Trix Wrote: Kissing is nasty, you’re trolling me at this point.

What if someone were to pick you up and squeeze you and kiss your pretty alien head? Would that be nasty?
It's only kissing on the mouth that's so nasty and pointless.
God made me funky...
(07-12-2018, 10:01 PM)Trix Wrote: It's only kissing on the mouth that's so nasty and pointless.

lol I never thought of it exactly like that I guess it is a bit gross but I guess it depends how its done also it can create goose bumps n shit you know like electricity shooting up your spine but sloppy kissing yeah its pretty fucking gross I guess.
lol what about nose rubbing?
(07-12-2018, 10:06 PM)user Wrote: lol I never thought of it exactly like that I guess it is a bit gross

It’s absolutely disgusting.

Anything besides mouth kissing is fine...

I dunno why that’s so hard for people to grasp.
God made me funky...

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

How To Support Sectual | Manage Your Subscription

Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Board Rules | About | Contact

Chat | YouTube | Instagram | Spreadshirt | Etsy

You are what you think about. This is your mind online.