Sometimes I just like to lay across my bed and spank myself...
happyface 
But gently, because I have not been a bad girl.
God made me funky...
And I'm glad He blessed me that way.
(07-13-2018, 12:47 AM)Trix Wrote: But gently, because I have not been a bad girl.

Damn trix you are one of a kind in a good way! Smile
its never as good as someone else doing it spank and knead
I think lots of women could enjoy an automatic spanking machine with lifelike hand and maybe even a deep male voice admonishing her
(07-13-2018, 06:16 AM)Kenny Wrote: I think lots of women could enjoy an automatic spanking machine with lifelike hand and maybe even a deep male voice admonishing her

Kenny the girls don't want machines man, they want large strong hands, to spank softly and strongly kneed their buttocks!
Here is a video of how you can hide from the girls Kenny.

(07-13-2018, 06:16 AM)Kenny Wrote: I think lots of women could enjoy an automatic spanking machine with lifelike hand and maybe even a deep male voice admonishing her

why a machine tho?

Just do that shit yourself bro, smh
(07-13-2018, 08:01 AM)Dreamz Wrote: why a machine tho?

Just do that shit yourself bro, smh

Kenny has a machine thing like that, its just Kenny, you gotta learn Kenny to understand man lol
Oh I know Kenny

Kenny and I know each other from another forum.

Kenny likes crazy house wives :)
we have a riding crop for sale at work. it whispers your name when i walk past it.
rhombus will set you free.
“Just look at us. Everything is backwards, everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientists destroy truth, major media destroys information, religions destroy spirituality and governments destroy freedom.” ― Michael Ellner
(07-13-2018, 01:26 AM)Guest Wrote: its never as good as someone else doing it spank and knead

I said this while driving lmao
(07-13-2018, 12:12 PM)genba Wrote: we have a riding crop for sale at work. it whispers your name when i walk past it.

what is a riding crop?
(07-13-2018, 12:16 PM)Dreamz Wrote: what is a riding crop?

Things they spank horse with its quite cruel bro
I was thinking of getting my riding crop out...

Historically I have used it to lay across my bed and spank myself, but I put it away sometime ago.

It does feel very good.
God made me funky...
And I'm glad He blessed me that way.
(07-13-2018, 12:21 PM)Trix Wrote: I was thinking of getting my riding crop out...

Historically I have used it to lay across my bed and spank myself, but I put it away sometime ago.

It does feel very good.

To Vanilla for me lmao
OHHHH

I call that a honey be good stick

whatever, same thingy though
(07-13-2018, 12:25 PM)Dreamz Wrote: OHHHH

I call that a honey be good stick

whatever, same thingy though

Honey be good stick WOOT WOOT lmaaooooo

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

How To Support Sectual | Manage Your Subscription

Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Board Rules | About | Contact

Chat | YouTube | Instagram | Spreadshirt | Etsy

You are what you think about. This is your mind online.