Think about it.
Heart 
There must be a higher love.

nod

clearly
There is but it is a fucking battle.

(as I posted this video I wondered how many times its been posted on this site lol)
Dude good song, love you bro, miss you bro, someone else misses no one, its how they are, its so fucking sweet. Bitter Sweet. Unexplainable.
I think some people like chasing more than being chased..just putting that out there
(07-13-2018, 01:01 PM)Dreamz Wrote: I think some people like chasing more than being chased..just putting that out there

No, some people just must be, even though they don't want to be.
It is energy, not choices.
(07-13-2018, 01:05 PM)user Wrote: No, some people just must be, even though they don't want to be.
It is energy, not choices.

nope, not this time
(07-13-2018, 01:58 PM)Dreamz Wrote: nope, not this time

How you mean boss?
I have no idea what I'm saying rn
Dreamz is wasted yoooooooo

I had my stomach examined yesterday and they had to put me out for around 20 minutes . First i was given fentanyl then that shit micheal jackson loved propofol...now even though i was getting a dime sized tube jammed down my throat into my stomach while still conscious i felt wonderful , i mean the most soothing warm loved by strangers feelings ! lol , idk why i feel so damn good with opiates but i sure understand why people OD on them.
(07-13-2018, 12:32 PM)Dream z Wrote: (as I posted this video I wondered how many times its been posted on this site lol)

You can never  have too many Pat Benetar songs on any given site. She needs to leave the Kate Bush songs to Kate though if she ain't gonna do them right.
(07-13-2018, 04:53 PM)Guest Wrote: You can never  have too many Pat Benetar songs on any given site. She needs to leave the Kate Bush songs to Kate though if she ain't gonna do them right.

Oh for sure!

LOL Kate Bush songs, dedded

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

How To Support Sectual | Manage Your Subscription

Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Board Rules | About | Contact

Chat | YouTube | Instagram | Spreadshirt | Etsy

You are what you think about. This is your mind online.