THE THING THAT WON'T GO AWAY.
Brickwall 
HELLO TRIX.

I STAYED IN A HOMELESS SHELTER IN LAS VEGAS FOR SIX MONTHS THIRTEEN YEARS AGO.   THE ASS AND FEET SMELL WOULD NOT GO AWAY.  IT SMELLED LIKE A HUMAN RANCH IN THERE.  AND THAT IS HOW LIFE IS SOMETIMES.   THE WEIRDNESS FACTOR EMBODIED BY HOSTILE ALIENS FROM THEIR OWN IMAGINED ALTERNATE REALITY KEEP TRYING TO SQUISH BUT THEY CAN'T.   AND ALAS THEY DON'T GO AWAY.  THEY STAY THROUGHOUT THE GENERATIONS LIKE THE HUMAN RANCH SMELL IN THE HOMELESS SHELTER,  THAT FEET AND ASS SMELL FROM PEOPLE WHO REFUSE TO WASH THEIR FEET AND ASS CRACK BUT HAVE PLENTY OF TIME TO USE WHITE POWDER DRUGS AND HIDE FROM THE COSTUMED MAN WITH THE METAL DICK ON HIS WASTE BAND AND THE VOICE AMPLIFIER IN HIS GASOLINE POWERED ANGRY ROLLER SKATE FROM THE LAND OF SEVERITY TRANSFORMERS.   

I WISH THERE WAS SOME KIND OF CANDY THAT WOULD MAKE THE WEIRDNESS FACTOR GO AWAY AND LEAVE THE WEIRDNESS FACTOR PEZ DISPENSERS AND THE RECEIVER AMPLIFIERS THAT WE HAVE BEEN TUNED TO BECOME BY OUR OVER COMMUNICATED LIVES.  

PLEASE ASS AND FEET SMELL GO AWAY WITH THE SOAP SUDS DOWN THE DRAINAGE DITCH OF LIFE.  THEY ARE TOUR GUIDES OF THE RINGS OF HELL ON EARTH AND THEY LOVE IT.   I RESPECT THEM ONLY AS FAR AS I CAN MAKE MONEY OFF THEM.....  AND MAYBE SMOKE SOME 420 WITH THEM ON NIGHTS WHEN THE MOON COMES TOO CLOSE AS I RAISE MY REFLECTOR SHIELDS.....

RESPECTFULLY AND CAUTIOUSLY AND WITH GREAT GREED FOR MORE MONEY,  CANDY,  WOMAN,  FREE TIME,  HOME RUN DINNERS,  INTERESTING PLACES TO EXPERIENCE AND SHIT LIKE THAT. 

THE MAN FROM PLANET EARTH NAMED ARMOND GILLIAM.......
Armond...

Has arrived.

*entire body hits floor with loud thud*

I PROSTRATE MYSELF BEFORE YOU.
God made me funky...
And I'm glad He blessed me that way.
(07-14-2018, 12:34 AM)Trix Wrote: I PROSTRATE MYSELF BEFORE YOU.

You are NOT fucking meant to have a prostate!
CAPS LOCK FUCK YEAH DO IT CUNTS!!!! IT FEEELS WILDDDDD!!!
Fungus, you've never been so palatable as you are now, wearing Zane's shower scene .gif as an AV...

http://images.sectual.com/upload/2018/07...6b2d9e.gif
God made me funky...
(07-14-2018, 01:08 AM)Trix Wrote: Fungus, you've never been so palatable as you are now, wearing Zane's shower scene .gif as an AV...

http://images.sectual.com/upload/2018/07...6b2d9e.gif

Eat me baby eat all off it!
nanarub 

MY DEAREST TRIX. I USE ALL CAPS SO YOU CAN READ THIS POST WITH NO EYE STRAIN. YOUR PRECIOUS CAT EYES MUST BE PRESERVED.

THANKS FOR LYING THERE FOR ME IN A SEXY CAT WOMAN TYPE WAY. i FEEL THE SAP RISING AS THE MOON EDGES CLOSER AND CLOSER TO IT'S FULLNESS.

WE SUMMONED EACH OTHER LIKE ALEISTER CROWLEY USED TO SUMMON FALLEN ANGELS. HE STOOD IN A CIRCLE OF PROTECTION AND SUMMONED THE FALLEN ANGEL BAST WHO SYMBOLIZED SEXUALITY TO THE EGYPTIANS INTO A TRIANGLE ON THE FLOOR OF THE ANCIENT OCCULT TEMPLE. BAST IS NO LONGER A GODDESS AND IS FORGOTTEN WITH ONLY A FEW PEOPLE WORSHIPPING HER. SHE BECAME JEALOUS AND IT TURNED HER INTO A SEXUAL FALLEN ANGEL.

SHE RESEMBLES A CAT AND IS IN CHARGE OF OUR LOWER WILL AND A FRUITFUL HARVEST......

HAPPY, HAPPY MY GODDESS TRIX.

ARMOND GILLIAM
PRIME MINISTER OF 56 TOWER. LOL
CAPS LOCK CUNT YEAH YELL AT PEOPLE AND THEY WILL LISTEN CUNTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HELLO TRIX.

THIS CRAZY HUMAN HAS 3 FROZEN CHOPPED UP BIGFOOTS IN HIS FREEZER.

https://www.youtube.com/user/readyourDog...ry=BIGFOOT

i'M GOING TO VISIT HIM ONE DAY SOON AND SO SHOULD YOU.

ARMOND
Mmmm Hmmm Shut the fuck up or I will head butt you fucker!
(07-14-2018, 01:17 AM)Armond Gilliam Wrote: MY DEAREST TRIX. I USE ALL CAPS SO YOU CAN READ THIS POST WITH NO EYE STRAIN. YOUR PRECIOUS CAT EYES MUST BE PRESERVED.

My gratitude for your thoughtfulness knows no bounds.

(07-14-2018, 01:17 AM)Armond Gilliam Wrote: THANKS FOR LYING THERE FOR ME IN A SEXY CAT WOMAN TYPE WAY. i FEEL THE SAP RISING AS THE MOON EDGES CLOSER AND CLOSER TO IT'S FULLNESS.

See...

Catwoman.

Armond knows me...

Why can't they all be like you, Armond?

My sweet.

My precious.
God made me funky...
(07-14-2018, 01:19 AM)Armond Gilliam Wrote: HELLO TRIX.

THIS CRAZY HUMAN HAS 3 FROZEN CHOPPED UP BIGFOOTS IN HIS FREEZER.

https://www.youtube.com/user/readyourDog...ry=BIGFOOT

i'M GOING TO VISIT HIM ONE DAY SOON AND SO SHOULD YOU.

ARMOND

Peter used to be a member here, and he was subbed to my channel etc.

He thought I was joking about loving Trump, then he finally figured out I was serious and he went NUTS.

I literally had to ban his account from the forum and block him on my YouTube account, I shit you not.

I thought he was funny as fuck before all that.
God made me funky...
Tears a hole in catwoman suit and rams his dick up Trix pussy over the counter now Batman is here bitch!
(07-14-2018, 01:29 AM)user Wrote: Tears a hole in catwoman suit

Hah!

You'd pay for that with your severed nads, ol' boy.
God made me funky...
(07-14-2018, 01:30 AM)Trix Wrote: Hah!

You'd pay for that with your severed nads, ol' boy.

I would like to see you try!
(07-14-2018, 12:23 AM)Armond Gilliam Wrote: THE MAN FROM PLANET EARTH

ROFLMAO.
God made me funky...

God made me funky...
I am crying from lolz at 8:14am

I need to stay up later on Fridays...

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

How To Support Sectual | Manage Your Subscription

Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Board Rules | About | Contact

Chat | YouTube | Instagram | Spreadshirt | Etsy

You are what you think about. This is your mind online.