Maff 4 Dummies - Millionaire Edition
Scholar 
For the sake of argument we'll just call Bitcoin an even $7500

Let's also say that a person says rhey have 5000 Bitcoins

Lets also say that the same person also says "do the math .... over a million dollars"

Funniest bullshit I heard all day and Im not convinced I'll hear something funnier

I just had to use a calculator,  lmfao

Maff 4 Dummies
First Edition
Copyright 2018
The sad part is there probably really are people that dense sitting around out there with that much Bitcoin...
A million, not 37 million. LMFAO. Although it wouldn’t surprise me THAT much.
When he told me that, I trolled the shit out of him...

Same day I shitcanned his account permanently.

It’s like ROFL, bitch, if you have 5K bitcoins and you ain’t even gonna give ya girl Trixie ONE of them, yet you claim to love me and all that shit?

Ahahahahahaha...

byefelicia
But nah, he was posting violent shit which is blatantly against the rules, that’s why he got banned.

I was talking to him about it in PM though and he randomly he pulls the 5K BTC thing out on me and I’m like first of all dude that’s WAY more than a million dollars, ROFLLL!!!
Maffematical geenyis.
hehehehe
I remember when Bitcoin was $75

Back then there was a dude who got tired of losing money in silver so he bought Bitcoin right around that price.

Now he did become a Bitcoinillionaire and moved to south America, Costa Rica maybe

But to have 5000 even @ $75 would take $375k

There might be a very few early miners with that but I doubt there are more than a few, this was like 2011 ig so remember correctly, and then only a few tech people and end-thefedders who wanted to buy a city block with an ounce of silver afterr the crash even considered it...

Hindsight being 20/20, duhh, zero regulation is a ripe environment for gross mabipulation, should have kbown there would be blood in the streets (an investment term) but that to do so it would have to go from the price of a steak dinner date to the price of a new corolla, back down to the price of a mitsubishi mirage, down to the price of a 15 year old lexus and back up to the price of the mitsubishi... because of course the commodoty trader can't get fat without volatility
Okay so I had a hunch of where this was and lol wtf
(07-31-2018, 12:49 PM)Guest Wrote: Hindsight being 20/20, duhh, zero regulation is a ripe environment for gross mabipulation, should have kbown there would be blood in the streets (an investment term) but that to do so it would have to go from the price of a steak dinner date to the price of a new corolla, back down to the price of a mitsubishi mirage, down to the price of a 15 year old lexus and back up to the price of the mitsubishi... because of course the commodoty trader can't get fat without volatility

Somebody's got good brains...

Rub Hands
(07-31-2018, 01:17 PM)Trix Wrote: Somebody's got good brains...

Rub Hands

clearly he passed the maff class, lol
Who was that? It wasn't me.
No, it wasn't you dear.
(07-31-2018, 10:10 AM)lol Wrote: For the sake of argument we'll just call Bitcoin an even $7500

Let's also say that a person says rhey have 5000 Bitcoins

Lets also say that the same person also says "do the math .... over a million dollars"

Funniest bullshit I heard all day and Im not convinced I'll hear something funnier

I just had to use a calculator,  lmfao

Maff 4 Dummies
First Edition
Copyright 2018
Shit, I thought you were talking about this 
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_flow_sensor

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy

Board Rules | Chat | About | Contact

You are what you think about. This is your mind online.