Alex Jones Better than Ever
From the NY Times today:

On Wednesday, Infowars was the No. 1 overall “trending” app on the Google Play store, a metric that reflects its sudden momentum."

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/08/techn...nding.html

----

The number one overall trending app on Google Play. Not news app; OVERALL app.

Further:

Inforwars.com has had more people sign up for their newsletter in the past week than their yearly average. In other words, the number of signees this past week exceeds what they usually average in a year.

And thanks to the app, infowars.com traffic has increased by an absurd amount. By absurd I simply mean ridiculously large. Like if someone whipped out a 24 inch cock, I would say "that is fucking absurd". At any rate, with the massive increase in direct source interface, the amount of people browsing the infowars.com store has exploded.

Perhaps most importantly: instead of sifting through spliced clips on youtube days after broadcasts, people are now listening to him live in DROVES. As such, he suddenly has transformed from "quarky youtube personality"
More from the NY Times article. Check out these number, holy SHIT.

"Now, it is likely getting 30,000 to 40,000 downloads a day . . . the surge suggests the tech industry’s recent action against Infowars has drawn new interest to the fringe outlet and the conspiracy theories it peddles.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/08/techn...nding.html

------

A few hundred times a day to 40k times a day. I think 40k might even be low at this point. I just downloaded the app myself, about half an hour ago, after reading the article. I don't even read the NY Times, I just googled Alex to see how he was holding up and was blown away. I then read about five or six other articles all indicating similar growth. This is clear proof of "that which does not kill you makes you stronger". The tiny pyramid tip of people who want him gone forgot to put a bullet in the brain. All they did was piss off an already ornery-as-fuck bear.

Now it's on.
(08-09-2018, 10:44 AM)LuxuryTaco Wrote: Now it's on.

NOW. 
It's.

ON.

It could be fine in the event that they bring back his YouTube channel...

More people know of him now than before, so he’d have more viewers.

I’d say a good 60-75% of the people who watch InfoWars did so on YouTube...

That’s a problem.

So there are a few possibilities...

One is that it’s all a plot to make him more popular/renown by censoring him, and the other is that they really are trying to see if they can get away with unjustly “disappearing” him from the internet (pathetic).

The issue I have with the latter is that they should KNOW it’s not gonna fly...

Therefore the whole thing is suspicious.

They’re either in bed together, or they’re trying to legitimately pull a massive hit against InfoWars...

The fucked up part is that if it’s a crippling move, they START OUT with “disabling” the victim, THEN comes the real kick. My guess is the “finishing move” will involve a compromised InfoWars cohort being used to further tarnish reputations and whatnot. That’s why I said that if I was Alex right now, I’d be acting as an individual (The Alex Jones Show) and protecting myself from anyone else’s fallout.
God made me funky...
And I'm glad He blessed me that way.
I hope AJ isn't an agent.

I prefer to think of him as a GENIUS behind the brand he created and not just another government psy-op.

I hope InfoWars can get their comments re-enabled on their site through another company. That is kind of fishy to me for some reason, I guess because all the other news sites have disabled their comment sections too. I wonder if this was intentional on InfoWars too, if they are really all "in bed" together.
(08-09-2018, 02:06 PM)Kitty Wrote: I hope InfoWars can get their comments re-enabled on their site through another company. That is kind of fishy to me for some reason, I guess because all the other news sites have disabled their comment sections too. I wonder if this was intentional on InfoWars too, if they are really all "in bed" together.

*shivers*

Yikes.

What a point.

And what bullshit it is to depend on a third party to facilitate your comments section anyway.

I never (literally) watch InfoWars ON their own site...

So I didn't even know they had a comments section.

To hear they were using something facilitated by a third party just SUCKS.

As Alex Jones, the first thing I would have done would be to pimp my own site THE FUCK OUT and have a custom coded comments section, where I could hire mods etc.

Or hell... even a Wordpress commenting system is better than that third party shit. Yeesh. Yeesh yeesh yeesh.

I don't like the sound of that shit at all.
God made me funky...
What the hell software is InfoWars.com running on???

If they were running on Wordpress they could just enable commenting on their posts...

I mean...

If they're NOT running on Wordpress, WHY? LOL.

And if they are, but they're not allowing comments...

Yeesh.
God made me funky...
Hopefully he'll start moving in that direction if he's going to continue to get his message out, that would be smart if he looked into it.

Maybe you can apply to be his personal consultant on this subject? (hehehe!!!)
It's just very disturbing how regular Americans keep getting their voices censored through these online comment sections, too.
(08-09-2018, 02:24 PM)Trix Wrote: What the hell software is InfoWars.com running on???

If they were running on Wordpress they could just enable commenting on their posts...

I mean...

If they're NOT running on Wordpress, WHY? LOL.

And if they are, but they're not allowing comments...

Yeesh.

It kind of goes back to the question, is AJ part of the psy-op and is this just an "excuse" to disable reader comments by blaming it on Disquis? It makes me wonder if it would be just as easy to have them on his own through Wordpress.

That means either AJ is not who he presents himself and is in bed with them, or just doesn't understand the tech side of this or have the right people helping him. (Not that I understand it either, but just going off what Trix said).
I wonder if this was intentional: tINFOil WARS
Hands Up!  Panties Down!
(08-09-2018, 03:14 PM)Dark Dick Wrote: I wonder if this was intentional: tINFOil WARS

Lol...paranoia is what made me a fan to begin with!

(Not really, just kidding here)
(08-09-2018, 11:26 AM)Trix Wrote: One is that it’s all a plot to make him more popular/renown by censoring him, and the other is that they really are trying to see if they can get away with unjustly “disappearing” him from the internet (pathetic).

The issue I have with the latter is that they should KNOW it’s not gonna fly...

Therefore the whole thing is suspicious.

I agree. He just released the news app a month ago. Pretty good 'timing' to have him banned, resulting in a massive uptick of app installs. Like super massive. Good call, Trix. I feel that there is truth to what you're presenting. That all said, I'm probably compromised because I am one of those assholes who so desperately wants the "Bill Hicks is Alex Jones" theory to be true.
LOL @ Bill Hicks/Alex Jones.

Re: the InfoWars News app, I just now looked it up and saw that.

I didn't even know about, I've had the InfoWars app installed on and off over the few years (or something) since it was released.
God made me funky...
Is that "InfoWars News" app even them? I just use the "InfoWars Official" app...

They've gotta be talking about the InfoWars Official app in those articles because the news app only has like 80 ratings... meanwhile the InfoWars Official app has almost 9K ratings which is fucking stunning.
God made me funky...
NY Times mentioned something about the app being release a month ago and topping out around #30 prior to the ban (it's still currently #1). The app that I dl'd was "Info Wars Official", and I'd never heard about it until reading that article this morning. So if you've had it for several years then I misread the article or the article was incorrect. That said, I wonder how many people, like me, never knew the app existed until it started trending all over the news. I'm guessing it's a lot. Meaning that those numbers have probably increased massively from reading the articles about the already massively increasing numbers, exponential-style.
The "InfoWars News" app says it was made by Brian somebody... doesn't sound official to me.

Leave it to the MSM to be totally wrong about some shit... InfoWars Official app has been out for like 2 years.

It's just an app for people who wanna watch InfoWars' shows on a mobile device. If you're not into that then you're not gonna know about the app.
God made me funky...
Now AJ's software company threatened to pull out...but apparently it was some lower-level employee.

https://www.infowars.com/emergency-exclu...-infowars/

He looks really hot too...nice suit baby!
(08-10-2018, 01:16 AM)Kitty Wrote: He looks really hot too...nice suit baby!

YAAAAAAAS!
BALEX JICKS.
God made me funky...

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

How To Support Sectual | Manage Your Subscription

Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Board Rules | About | Contact

Chat | YouTube | Instagram | Spreadshirt | Etsy

You are what you think about. This is your mind online.