Something Big About to Go Down?
This intensive banning can't just be about "gosh, we're just so sick of Alex and his fake news", because they know it's not fucking fake, they're the ones being fake by the very fact that they're manipulating his videos to make him seem like something he's not. That's not even debatable. So they KNOW he is not fake, and they KNOW they are the ones who are lying. Think about that for a second.
(08-05-2018, 06:26 PM)Trix Wrote: Distract with one hand while the other hand is shifting shit around and FUCKING EVERYTHING UP.

Maybe THIS is why they’ve de-platformed Alex at this time...

Even alternative news these days is fricken bullshit

http://www.sectual.com/thread-7332.html

Because they’ve either silenced or bought out everyone else.

Is the biggest shoe always the last one to drop?
God made me funky...
And I'm glad He blessed me that way.
From your linked post above (you and your sexy lynx):

"It's all a bunch of hysterical assumption based fear mongering TRASH"

I think that pretty much sums up the "place I was in" last night while going insane up in here, totally alone, until about 5am. I mean was it a full moon last night or something? I had so much energy I couldn't sleep, and all these independent news sites with all the doom and gloom just added an incredibly toxic element. It's just another thing to keep people from honing intuition, meditating, harnessing our true power and gifts.

God gave us more gifts then we can even dare to imagine, the least we can do is nurture those gifts to live the most beautiful life that we can; that's what universal intelligence wants, that's supposed to be the natural progression--to just keep getting better and better and more grand and more wonderful, infinitely unto heaven. There is a very real effort being put on the human race to pervert all of that, to twist it. The beauty is, all we need to do is let go of that stuff, and take a deep breath, and then follow the exhale, and do it again, with awareness, live in breath, in, out, cycle, infinity, love.
(08-10-2018, 03:00 PM)LuxuryTaco Wrote: I mean was it a full moon last night or something?

Dude I fucking KNOWWW.

Like a week ago there was some CRAZY shit going down in my neighborhood and I live IN THE COUNTRY in the middle of NOWHERE with NO ONE AROUND. So you can imagine how totally weirded out I was when suddenly there was like... activity in the dead of night.

The "grab your guns and go outside with spotlights" kinda activity...

Banana

But it was like...

Rednecks partying or something. Shit was CRAZY and TOTALLY ABNORMAL. And it was NOT a full moon. At all.
God made me funky...
LMFAOLOLOL your avatar...

*sigh*

Cheers2
God made me funky...
(08-10-2018, 03:26 PM)Trix Wrote:  Shit was CRAZY and TOTALLY ABNORMAL. And it was NOT a full moon. At all.

I'm wondering if it's a Mercury in Retrograde thing; Mercury was conjunct with the sun on the 8th and 9th so we're just coming out of the peak now. 

Aw thanks for the props on the avatar. I thought you hadn't noticed.
(08-10-2018, 08:34 PM)LuxuryTaco Wrote: I'm wondering if it's a Mercury in Retrograde thing; Mercury was conjunct with the sun on the 8th and 9th so we're just coming out of the peak now. 

This Mercury Retrograde has been way stronger toward the end... the first part of it was hardly noticeable.

(08-10-2018, 08:34 PM)LuxuryTaco Wrote: Aw thanks for the props on the avatar. I thought you hadn't noticed.

It makes me feel a huge amount of acceptance over my big furry cat butt fetish.

I mean...

I feel like it's a lot more common than anybody leads on.

Out of everyone who is a "cat person", I would wager a bet that at least 60% of them have a furry cat butt fetish.

The rest of the 40% just haven't discovered theirs yet...

And a large percentage overall are in denial/repressed/won't admit their love of furry cat butt.
God made me funky...
(08-10-2018, 08:39 PM)Trix Wrote: I feel like it's a lot more common than anybody leads on.

I wonder if there's lots of things that fall under this category.

God made me funky...
I think I get what you're trying to say. Something about the folly of indulgence?
That video was actually my response to someone on my most recent upload (Alex Jones: Dinner With The Wife)...

The guy commented that I should be careful mentioning AJ lest the algorithms pick it up and delete my video or my channel or whatever.
God made me funky...
(08-11-2018, 01:05 AM)Trix Wrote:

With ya all the way major Malone

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

How To Support Sectual | Manage Your Subscription

Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Board Rules | About | Contact

Chat | YouTube | Instagram | Spreadshirt | Etsy

You are what you think about. This is your mind online.