Disclosed: Plan to Burn Northern California With Directed Energy Weapons
Book 

1:20 look at this room full of people she's talking to.

This is crazy shit...

Relevant threads:

http://www.sectual.com/thread-4310.html

http://www.sectual.com/thread-7330.html

All adding up now.
God made me funky...
And I'm glad He blessed me that way.
I had to laugh at the people's faces when the camera panned to them. I mean, none of them look like they're taking it seriously. That said, I wish I had more information.

I checked out your lynx, and I'm guessing you are positing (or perhaps merely wondering) that China is behind this "cleanse by fire attack", and that Rothschild is working in harmony with whatever the Chinese agenda consists of?

Chinese investors buy up debt because they can make money off of it. It's not like they're purchasing chunks of the earth in America that they can then claim as "Chinese soil". They can't come in an do whatever they want with the land. They still have to abide by both Federal and State regulations. Even Americans here on their own soil who own land are not allowed to live off grid or create their own source of energy. They must use the local utilities. Even if solar powered, it must be through the local electric co.

That's my understanding. Maybe someone who knows more about this than I do can chime in.
(08-10-2018, 08:58 PM)LuxuryTaco Wrote: I had to laugh at the people's faces when the camera panned to them. I mean, none of them look like they're taking it seriously.

Man I dunno...

They looked pretty intent on her in my opinion.

They looked totally serious.

(08-10-2018, 08:58 PM)LuxuryTaco Wrote: Chinese investors buy up debt because they can make money off of it. It's not like they're purchasing chunks of the earth in America that they can then claim as "Chinese soil".

Maybe not, but if they come in and build infrastructure and move populations in...

What the hell is the difference really?

That said...

People pumping up China as "the place to go" are full of shit and seem to wanna run full speed a forehead, smack into the Mark of the Beast, LMFAO.

That fucking place is a surveillance hellhole.

But they've got super fast trains and new buildings and stuff!!!?!?!?!?!?!!!

Facepalm
God made me funky...
And I'm glad He blessed me that way.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

How To Support Sectual | Manage Your Subscription

Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Board Rules | About | Contact

Chat | YouTube | Instagram | Spreadshirt | Etsy

You are what you think about. This is your mind online.