Gigantic Hydrogen Wall Found at the Edge of Solar System
Book 

https://www.livescience.com/63297-hydrog...space.html

https://www.indiatoday.in/fyi/story/nasa...2018-08-10

All solar systems are contained... there is no traveling outside of the solar system. 

It's been said that interstellar travel could be possible using the sun as "portal" and jumping from star to star, but regardless of the validity of that claim, the truth is that we can't survive on other planets anyway...

(01-28-2017, 08:06 PM)Trix Wrote: Interstellar travel is not possible because different stars emit entirely different particles. Beyond the magnetic field of a system's own star, there's nothing but dead space. The star system is like a bubble, and everything inside is powered by the particles of the sun. Different star systems' particles are incompatible.

Likewise, in every planet is a core that can essentially be thought of as a miniature sun. That's what it is. It's a tiny piece of sun. It has its own magnetic field, the earth's magnetosphere for example. The lifeforms which come to exist on each heavenly body do so with the elements present in the point at which they reside. For example, today's human is a surface creature, it's come to exist on the surface. The relationship with the surface and the sun, the relationship with the surface and all the surrounding elements. These relationships are precise in what they form. Humans can't exist up in the sky because the air gets too thin, they can't exist deep in the earth because it's too hot. They're lifeforms equipped for surface existence.

Therefore, they are not equipped to live in space. The farther away from their native position in the earth's magnetic field (and also the relation between that field and the sun's magnetic field), the harder it is for them to survive. There are so many threats to them in space. There's no surviving without machinery and special materials, and these materials and machines are ultimately fragile, doomed to fail because of the severity of conditions in space and on other planets.

Where humans cannot live naturally... they will not live. They will stagnate and decay, whether they "survive" for any period of time or not.

All systems are self-contained, in a "bubble"... there is no getting in, and no getting out.

And on a macro scale, the universe is also in its own such bubble...

This is the observable universe:

https://www.jpl.nasa.gov/spaceimages/ima..._hires.jpg

It's enclosed in its own "bubble"...

https://www.nasa.gov/centers/goddard/ima...Full_m.jpg

https://www.nasa.gov/centers/goddard/new...sults.html

The "radioactive noise" at the farthest reaches of the observable universe is an enclosure.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cosmic_mic...background

The universe is INSIDE something bigger...

https://universe-review.ca/I02-29-universe.jpg

Just like we're a self-contained system (earth, atmosphere, electromagnetic field) within something larger (our solar system), so is the universe, and so is everything beyond the universe... from micro to macro.

And it's been my long held hypothesis that we are INSIDE a sun...

Likewise, the universe is INSIDE a sun.

This is what it looks like inside a sun...

http://wac.450f.edgecastcdn.net/80450F/n...iverse.jpg

Just sayin'...

Book
God made me funky...
And I'm glad He blessed me that way.
As above, so below... from top to bottom, inside and out.
God made me funky...
Toroid
God made me funky...
(08-11-2018, 06:38 PM)Trix Wrote: As above, so below... from top to bottom, inside and out.

Y
E
S

Y
E
S

Y
E
S

Applause2

Cheers2
Headbang
God made me funky...
The secret is though (which isn't a secret after all, it's about the most basic simple knowledge there could ever be)...

We are space travelers and interstellar travelers already.

Just not with the physical bodies.

Consciousness travels space (time) by incarnating throughout the entirety of existence, perceiving "reality" through each individual coordinate point...

Existence IS space travel.

Humanity wants to travel space on its microscale because it's mimicking the macroscale...

But humanity just isn't understanding that space travel isn't done physically by incarnated humans traveling from here to Mars, or to Alpha Centauri... BECAUSE it's ALREADY being done (by consciousness itself).

We are IN PROCESS. Space travel and interstellar travel is ALREADY HAPPENING.

It's the failure to consciously recognize, accept and share this truth that keeps humanity in the torturous limbo of "if only we could" or "some day we will"...

This same line of truth applies to a lot of things really.
God made me funky...
What you're discussing here, I think this is why having even a cursory understanding of the Tree of Life is so important.

Because it details our relationship with what is in back of space/time: the infinite spirit.

Our relationship is such that, only the very most upper upper upper, highest quality of our being, that 99.99% of us will never come close to accessing, just barely (so barely it's almost nonexistent) brushes against the very lowest, most base aspect of 'infinity', but in doing so, we potentially (POTENTIALLY) have access to ALL.

It's just that most of us, that is to say pretty much all of us--even the highly enlightened--don't know how to use that; we can embrace the knowledge of it, in as much as we can embrace the event horizon of a black hole and KNOW that we can NOT know what lies beyond.

One of the great alchemical secrets is all planets aspire to be stars. Jupiter, for example, is much farther along than the earth. Planets like Jupiter will tend to have many moons, and the moons will tend to be earth-sized. It's hard to imagine the physics behind Jupiter expanding into a sun without destroying the moons around it, but that IS what will happen. Jupiter will become so massive that it will eventually fall out of orbit of the sun, and it will expand into a sun itself once it is free from that gravitational pressure, and it will push out against its moons without destroying them, like a gentle mother, and it will very much become its own solar system one day. We look at diagrams of what we call our solar system, and we see a bunch of tidy circles, a map, and we think we understand, but most of us do not. It's like looking at a diagram of a black hole and thinking "That's what a black hole looks like", lmao. Nope.
(08-11-2018, 07:10 PM)LuxuryTaco Wrote: It's just that most of us, that is to say pretty much all of us--even the highly enlightened--don't know how to use that; we can embrace the knowledge of it, in as much as we can embrace the event horizon of a black hole and KNOW that we can NOT know what lies beyond.

I disagree, we can and do know what lies beyond...

It's the same as what is here.

I've discussed this concept before:

(06-15-2018, 02:55 PM)Trix Wrote: Everything that ever has been/will be is encoded in the data that makes up the entirety of reality.

And there's actually no time... time is an illusion.

So that's why I have issue with it when people say "we can never know the truth" or "we can never know everything there is to know"...

Bullshit, yes we can. The answers are (quite literally) everywhere for us to tap into.

(08-11-2018, 07:10 PM)LuxuryTaco Wrote: One of the great alchemical secrets is all planets aspire to be stars.

I've always thought that was interesting. Really, I mean you could say that everything is a star, in one phase or another.

All matter came from stars in the first place, therefore it is all just stars in different life stages.
God made me funky...
Oops, I think you misunderstood what I was saying. We are in accordance, as I firmly believe that we DO have access to what lies beyond, that is what the Tree of Life is all about, is that very relationship.
LOL, fuck me...

Sorry bro!!!

*bats eyes*

(That makes everything better, right?!)
God made me funky...
Emphasis on "most of us", meaning most people don't seem to want to think about what we are discussing here, let alone endeavor to access it. That's my experience. Interacting with someone such as yourself is far (far) less common than interacting with someone who doesn't seem to have much awareness (at least not consciously). But it doesn't matter whether they do or do not, because the originating spirit will continue to expand into greater and greater being, regardless. That is the nature of things.

A teacher of mine (this dude https://www.gurusingh.com/) once compared the human race to the stages of birth. I'm not sure I agree with it, but I do think it's a nice analogy, and I'm positing it here to back my "most of us will never bother to access it" sentiment.

He said:

Most people are zygotes. (the teeming masses)
A very small percentage of people are fetuses, but here exists the widest range of person. (You, me... the Maharishi, Gandhi)
And much, much smaller percentage are newborn infants. (Christ, Buddha, etc.)

The fetuses can learn from the infants, but the zygotes can't really access the knowledge. Why? Because zygotes require blood and darkness. If you show them the light it will literally kill them. So the fetuses tend to trickle down to the zygotes, and tend to become editors, or webmistresses, and so forth, so that they can give them the light in the guise of darkness (much like giving a dog medicine hidden inside of a dog snack). Again, just an analogy.

I agree that every single person has access, I'm merely questioning how many of them are aware of this access, let alone how TO access. I fall fairly firmly in the awareness OF without the awareness of HOW. I mean, I've had pockets where I'm THERE, but how to maintain that in my day to day? I haven't figured that out. And even though I have been clinically dead for over ten minutes, I don't understand what really happens when we die; and even though I know how to leave my body in astral form, I avoid it because it scares the shit out of me, etc.

Here's why I don't think Jupiter will destroy its moons as it grows toward stardom. If there were a self-originating power which was destructive, well then NO creation could ever have come into existence, period, because the positive and negative self-originating powers would absolutely cancel each other, and the net result would be nada. Our own existence is 100% proof of the singleness of the Originating Power. So I'm extrapolating this to create a framework for Jupiter becoming a sun without being a destructive force in the process. I'm not suggesting that destruction isn't a factor, certainly stars explode, for instance, but that is far, far later in their development, and the explosion itself is really a release of manifesting components, star dust is the fabric of matter, it is the clay, it is part of the massive (to us) cycle. It is spirit producing substance out of its own essence, therefor not destructive. Here's an analogy: what if something causes all the nuclear bombs to explode at once and all the reactors to melt into the core, and all of that power causes the earth's core to further expand, and this destroys the human race while furthering the earth along it's trajectory toward stardom. This is of course a completely absurd idea, and I believe the human race to be far more than "a means to an end" for the earth's growth; I offer it as an example of how something that is seemingly 'all-destroying' is actually 'purely creative'.
(08-11-2018, 07:59 PM)LuxuryTaco Wrote: A teacher of mine (this dude https://www.gurusingh.com/) once compared the human race to the stages of birth. I'm not sure I agree with it, but I do think it's a nice analogy, and I'm positing it here to back my "most of us will never bother to access it" sentiment.

He said:

Most people are zygotes. (the teeming masses)
A very small percentage of people are fetuses, but here exists the widest range of person. (You, me... the Maharishi, Gandhi)
And much, much smaller percentage are newborn infants. (Christ, Buddha, etc.)

The fetuses can learn from the infants, but the zygotes can't really access the knowledge. Why? Because zygotes require blood and darkness. If you show them the light it will literally kill them. So the fetuses tend to trickle down to the zygotes, and tend to become editors, or webmistresses, and so forth, so that they can give them the light in the guise of darkness (much like giving a dog medicine hidden inside of a dog snack). Again, just an analogy.

Daaamn...

mindblown

(08-11-2018, 07:59 PM)LuxuryTaco Wrote: Here's an analogy: what if something causes all the nuclear bombs to explode at once and all the reactors to melt into the core, and all of that power causes the earth's core to further expand, and this destroys the human race while furthering the earth along it's trajectory toward stardom. This is of course a completely absurd idea, and I believe the human race to be far more than "a means to an end" for the earth's growth; I offer it as an example of how something that is seemingly 'all-destroying' is actually 'purely creative'.

Alright, somebody needs to make a movie out of this.
God made me funky...
Yeah, that mind-blown gif is how I feel for the entire duration of a Guru Singh lecture. That man is a font of awesomeness. I mean he's not perfect, of course, but all things considered, he's fairly bad-ass.
i don't think referring to it as `hydrogen` is the most precise descriptor. it's probably a protium field - a field of protons caught in the toroidal boundary of the solar system `atom.`
rhombus will set you free.
“Just look at us. Everything is backwards, everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientists destroy truth, major media destroys information, religions destroy spirituality and governments destroy freedom.” ― Michael Ellner
I was thinking along the same lines, Genba, but I didn't have a prayer of actually putting it into legitimate terms...

Banana
God made me funky...
You guys are smoking the opium pipe again. I stared up at the blue sky today and knew for shure we lived on a flat dome ennclosed plain
(08-11-2018, 09:04 PM)Kenny Wrote: smoking the opium pipe

Fuck... that sounds good right now.
Dude that is the coolest looking cat i ever saw, imagine if he could talk.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Board Rules | About | Contact

Chat | YouTube | Instagram | Spreadshirt | Etsy

You are what you think about. This is your mind online.