FBI Closes Observatory & Post Office by Roswell NM, Sheriff Doesn't Even Know Why
Blink 

https://www.kvia.com/news/new-mexico/nat.../792020771
God made me funky...
And I'm glad He blessed me that way.
What the heck??
God made me funky...
2:42 - 3:00...

WTF6
God made me funky...
4:15 - 4:54 WTF!?!?!?!

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Sunspo...05.8197846

5:06 - 5:25 re: post office.
God made me funky...
8:12 - 9:28 NSF moving operations to Boulder, CO.

https://www.alamogordonews.com/story/new...580945001/
God made me funky...
10:00 he has a great point re: it's a SOLAR observatory. That means a suggestion that they picked up some solar activity they had to keep a lid on.
God made me funky...
Just read an article that was updated about half an hour ago to say that now the whole town is being evacuated. Trying to find more info.

http://www.loveinactionnow.com/national-...estigates/

EDIT: That article might be bogus because I can't find any other info on the town of sunspot being evacuated, just the observatory and the PO.
This is a STRANGE situation.
God made me funky...
Related?
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/...TODAY.html
http://sosrff.tsu.ru/?page_id=7

i've made a number of predictions regarding the sun, the ionosphere, the schumann resonance frequency peaks, and humanity.

it draws near.

the entities i capture do not merely gaze through the gate that is sol. i sense one [or more] have recently come through. i have been experiencing negative physiological symptoms related to solar output.
rhombus will set you free.
“Just look at us. Everything is backwards, everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientists destroy truth, major media destroys information, religions destroy spirituality and governments destroy freedom.” ― Michael Ellner
(09-11-2018, 11:36 PM)genba Wrote: http://sosrff.tsu.ru/?page_id=7

i've made a number of predictions regarding the sun, the ionosphere, the schumann resonance frequency peaks, and humanity.

it draws near.

the entities i capture do not merely gaze through the gate that is sol. i sense one [or more] have recently come through. i have been experiencing negative physiological symptoms related to solar output.

What are the symptoms?
it's a type of headache either in the prefrontal cortex or the reptilian section. it's somewhat similar to an allergy feeling, sometimes accompanied by nausea. nothing ever works to relieve it, just gotta wait it out.
“Just look at us. Everything is backwards, everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientists destroy truth, major media destroys information, religions destroy spirituality and governments destroy freedom.” ― Michael Ellner
Headaches are a known symptom of solar activity...

"The physical effects of solar wind, CMEs and other space weather phenomena"

http://www.sectual.com/thread-6315.html

It can be pretty uncomfortable and I am very sensitive to it.
God made me funky...
I'm prone to migraine headaches within the past year I've been getting ocular migraines they started out only lasting 15 or 20 min. Now it's up to about an hour it's getting to be dangerous not being able to see clearly for that long ,driving is a mess because they come on so fast. I'm just going to blame it on the sun.
Ocular migraines are bad and you literally can't drive (or see, or stand up, or sit down) when you have them.

Please get yourself checked out sweetheart...

I just want ya to be okay.
God made me funky...
historically i have also been prone to ocular migraines, but i have not suffered one in quite some time. i think my daily CBD regimen has aided me in this regard.

i dreaded getting these at work. the `blindness` bloom for me would last about a half hour, with like 10 mins at the end basically being unable to see anything. shortly after the whole `bloom` would come the intense pain of the headache. i'd usually slam enough caffeine to pass out. [caffeine stops being a stimulant after a certain dosage and becomes a sedative.]

try some CBD, jbrd03. i sell a shitload of it at work and i LOVE seeing people come back and tell me how it's helping them naturally, without toxic pharms.

It's always nice to see Dj.R@N$OM and Rex together.
God made me funky...

God made me funky...
How is that late-90's X-files game DVD left on top of the trashcan in an unlocked facility NOT an invitation to the public to parse for clues as to what happened?

I remember that DVD from back in the day. It wasn't exactly a game, it was more of an interactive database with cool graphics. It kind of put you in the x-files driver's seat, like you're an agent doing research. 

If this happened ten years ago there would already be a massive LARP underway, or even simply a net-wide exploration, but nobody gives a shit anymore. I searched everywhere online, nobody is even bothering to look into it. (sad trumpet sound, wah wah waaah). 

I went deep after the rabbit last night looking into this, lol. I watched a trailer for the game in super slowmo, and there's an almost subliminal flash of some numbers. I froze the frame and this is what it is:

---------

So I looked into it, and in a certain episode someone is on a passenger jet, "Flight 549", and gets abducted from the plane before it crashes. The name of the episode is "Tempus Fugit" (time passes in latin) because there is some time-fuckery that takes place in the episode. And then I farted, scratched my gorgeous balls and went to sleep.
Seriously, though. This X-files game dvd is clearly an invitation to the world to all be 'agents' and look into what's going on. It's a clue. People think someone just left it there to 'freak the internet out', without any greater intention?

Think about it. The entire town was evacuated. People's cars and belongings are still in their houses. It's like the whole place just disappeared. There hasn't been a single person from that community who has posted a single fucking thing anywhere on the internet. Like "hey guys, this is Denise, just wanted to let y'all know I'm okay"! These people are just fucking GONE, man. That is some

S E R I O U S

S H I T.

Like... where are they? Are thy all in the same place? How are they living without a home or an income? Were there kids living there? Was there a school? Like, what the exact FUCK is exactly fucking going fucking ON, fucking exactly?

Okay, well, let's look for clues.

What, this x-files GAME dvd from the 90's sitting on top of the trash near the entrance to an unlocked facility door? NAH. That's just someone who wanted to play a joke on us as the entire fucking town was being fucking evacuated while a fucking BLACK HAWK helicopter circled the motherfucking sky. That's all. Ha ha ha. Nothing to see here.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

How To Support Sectual | Manage Your Subscription

Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Board Rules | About | Contact

Chat | YouTube | Instagram | Spreadshirt | Etsy

You are what you think about. This is your mind online.