“Depression” should be re-labeled “da sadness”
Blink 
The proper way to announce your fabricated psych/big pharma industry assigned label is to say “I GOT DA SADNESS”... preferably in a slow and slightly raised tone of voice.
God made me funky...
And I'm glad He blessed me that way.
"DA BIG PHARMA DRAMA"
Hands Up!  Panties Down!
Since when was sadness something that was just accepted as a permanent state?

If you’re sad, for no reason, don’t go to the doc and get meds that will just fuck your body and mind up even more...

Be honest with yourself instead. What/who is it in your life that you fucking hate? Then CHANGE THE SITUATION.

Da sadness goes away...

Magic
God made me funky...
depression - the state of being stuck on [a] past event[s] leading to a negative present state that disrupts your immediate and middle-term future

anxiety - the state of being stuck on [a] [potential] future event[s] leading to a negative present state that disrupts your immediate and middle-term future

the solution to both is essentially to get in the moment and let things flow, looking neither backwards nor forwards but upwards.
rhombus will set you free.
“Just look at us. Everything is backwards, everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientists destroy truth, major media destroys information, religions destroy spirituality and governments destroy freedom.” ― Michael Ellner
You're talking about situational depression. I think there are people who suffer from clinical depression which isn't their fault or doing. I've only personally known one person in my life that was truly clinically depressed, and I'm pretty fucking sure she would have paid a million dollars to merely be "sad".
shrug

It's all a result of trauma to one degree or another...

If you remember what the trauma was, you're doing well.

If you don't remember, well then that can be a problem...

That would be a situation wherein someone needs to do an entire life overhaul and begin meditation and self-exploration practices religiously.

Discussions on trauma:

http://www.sectual.com/thread-2360.html

http://www.sectual.com/thread-2574.html

http://www.sectual.com/thread-5490.html

http://www.sectual.com/thread-7964.html
God made me funky...
ChillPill 
There is a pill for everyone darling

If you dump me i will need therapy too

Bruce COCKBURN???

LIVVVIIINNNGGG.

He's got a sexy voice and a righteous chin dimple.
God made me funky...
So, Big Pharma is the New World Order's farmer, using pharmaceuticals to farm everything: food, fabrics, medicine and synthetic materials.
Hands Up!  Panties Down!
These labels the big pharma/psych industry smacks on people are created to give people a complex, they're created to enslave minds, to develop stigmas, to develop a sense of inferiority, to develop a sense of need, a sense of brokenness.
God made me funky...
Farmer with a PhD = Pharma
Hands Up!  Panties Down!

My friend on facebook just killed himself, such a waste. Was a good guy a Leo, but had bad depression from taking speed. I never even met the guy but feel sad. So young he had kids.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

How To Support Sectual | Manage Your Subscription

Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Board Rules | About | Contact

Chat | YouTube | Instagram | Spreadshirt | Etsy

You are what you think about. This is your mind online.