Tarot readings by Trix...
Book 
Tarot readings available at: http://store.sectual.com/product-categor...-readings/

I will also answer questions (with smaller readings) on this thread in my free time.
God made me funky...
And I'm glad He blessed me that way.
I couldn't resist, I have to ask few questions:

Which Deck you are using?

Did you buy it or it was given as a present to you?

Which topics are covered by your readings?
I have...

A lot of tarot and oracle decks. I bought them all... if I waited for somebody to gift me a tarot deck, I'd be a 350 year old skeleton. I also painted my own deck. I have a random word generator which I made and supplied with about 100 words, I use that for divination. I also have runes (made my own set with my own symbols/meanings). I like to cover all the bases so I also have an 8-Ball and an Oracle Ball (kind of like an 8-Ball but with different answers). I'm a divination junkie. I do bibliomancy, numerology, astrology. Divination is my thing because I see patterns and deeper meaning in everything... it's a blessing and rarely ever a curse.

As for subject range, I do all topics. Any question or anything at all, I can get answers around it.
God made me funky...
(02-28-2017, 08:05 PM)Trix Wrote: if I waited for somebody to gift me a tarot deck, I'd be a 350 year old skeleton

Fuck! So that's why I'm so old... :(

(02-28-2017, 08:05 PM)Trix Wrote: I also painted my own deck.

Rad. I would like to see a Fool, but I guess that's trade secret.

(02-28-2017, 08:05 PM)Trix Wrote: I like to cover all the bases so I also have an 8-Ball

Smart. Curved mirrors are the best and you didn’t have to paint black  cheap photo frame.

(02-28-2017, 08:05 PM)Trix Wrote: As for subject range, I do all topics. Any question or anything at all, I can get answers around it.

Why is Mara Roldan blondie now ???
(02-28-2017, 08:56 PM)Simurgh Wrote: Rad. I would like to see a Fool, but I guess that's trade secret.

-

Well none of the cards in my personal deck are based off any of the traditional arcana... so in that case I guess it would be considered more an oracle deck than a tarot deck. 

Mara Roldan who the frigg is that?? I gotta look into this.

Hmm...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BN8SizVjGZV/?taken-by=marafitofficial&hl=en

Looks like she used to be a ginger... solid 10.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQ_yZ0IBhXh/?taken-by=marafitofficial&hl=en

But now that she's blonde it's like all the attention is off her face and it's all body... 

It's like there's nothing too remarkable about her from the neck up now that she's "blonde".

She's beautiful of course, but before with the red hair, she was... like really really noticeable.

http://iv1.lisimg.com/image/4861860/220f...roldan.jpg

She must think blonde is necessary or something, perhaps she took someone's advice. That's what I suspect.
God made me funky...
(02-28-2017, 09:08 PM)Trix Wrote:
(02-28-2017, 08:56 PM)Simurgh Wrote: Rad. I would like to see a Fool, but I guess that's trade secret.

-

Mara Roldan who the frigg is that?? I gotta look into this.

Sorry, I thought that @sectualforum acc  is also yours.

Must be some random fan, then ;>
What can I say man...

Giant Banana
God made me funky...
You oh devil you!
:D

This was really perfect response, you played trump card and took all tokens :)

I'm really glad  (honestly) :)

-
P.S. I hope you didn’t mind teasing, nothing personal, I had to check :)
I've been hanging out with a few decks tonight... doing some tarot meditation. It's very enjoyable.

I started playing with the Gypsy Oracle deck though... https://www.amazon.com/Gypsy-Oracle-Card...738713066/

And LOL, OMG. This is the deck that I have referred to for years as the "Spooky Deck".

This deck does not fuck around.

It has attitude too.

Whenever I use this deck, I have to ask myself why I own like 40 decks...

This is all anyone ever needs, but it's just so brutal. LMAO.

Don't get me wrong, it can be a very nice deck as well.

It's just honest... totally honest.

That attitude though... wow. LMAO.

Awesome deck.

I have so many other decks because sometimes I'm just looking for a lil lighthearted shootin' the shit type of reading, not some hella life or death profound kinda eerie shit like this deck encompasses.
God made me funky...
This deck will tell you some shit you never knew you needed to know.
God made me funky...
Thing about this deck is though, it gets hung up on one message.

Like you can ask it about ANYTHING, but it's only gonna tell you what it wants to tell YOU.

So doing readings with it for other people feels kinda sketch because...

It's like that's what ALL THE OTHER decks are for, and this is one is like nope, I've got one answer for you and that's all I care to discuss.

LOL.

This is the deck that gives you the same cards over and over again no matter how many times you shuffle.
God made me funky...
(12-25-2017, 12:12 AM)Trix Wrote: This deck will tell you some shit you never knew you needed to know.

It already did!
I'm about to pull a reading about you, Diggy...

Okay, according to the cards, you're about to gain an inheritance which involves fortune and a house.

It will come at the cost of love though... the death card is present. I assume it means one of your far off super elderly uncles or aunts you never knew you loved so much is gonna die and leave you some stuff.

And it also says you'll have a servant.

Teehee! Let me know if that ever happens!
God made me funky...
I don't have any wealthy relatives. And if I did, they have so many kids of their own that I'd be lucky to get a sniff of the money when it's all divvied up. I'd have better luck at the lottery. Are you telling me I need to buy a lottery ticket?
Let's see if we can get an answer about where this inheritance comes from...

Apparently it comes from your faithfulness to a friend. A wealthy friend... or maybe not even necessarily wealthy, but it does involve assets.

I'll see about the timeframe...

5 months and three weeks, or 5 years and 3 months.

Somesuch...

It'll be a surprise.

Somebody's totally gonna die or just leave the country and leave you with some shit...

I called it, let me know when it happens bro.
God made me funky...
I just pulled more cards and it totally says someone is going to surprise you... they're a taking a journey, either a trip or death, either way they're never coming back and you're gonna end up with something substantial.

I can totally feel this for you dude, this is hella real. For serious.
God made me funky...
This is some Joe vs. The Volcano kinda shit where somebody gets diagnosed with a brain cloud and decides to leave and travel the world forever and they just abandon their property and you take it over.
God made me funky...
100%.
God made me funky...
Hmmm...

The deeper I read into this, it looks like someone is leaving you their house AND their wife!

WTF man!?

I'm jelly.

Gonna stop now.
God made me funky...
And their dog.

Stopping for real now.
God made me funky...

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Board Rules | Contact

About | Chat | Spreadshirt | eBay | Etsy

You are what you think about. This is your mind online.