All Hallows' Eve: Ghosts, Ancestors & The Thinning Of The Veil
Book 

5:07 OH SHIT...

LilDamned
God made me funky...
And I'm glad He blessed me that way.
Bridget is such a cool chick, I really like her.
God made me funky...
I like watching her vids but it seems like I'm attracted to all of these nice looking You Tuber's and they always end up being vegan or lesbians...*tearing up now* 
I'm going to eat a steak... ALONE  Big Grin
I know. Unusually high concentration of vegans.
God made me funky...

Bridget is so great, her storytelling is really cute.

8:05 - 8:32 LOLOL that part cracked me the heck up!!!
God made me funky...
Alrighty, ghost story time! I grew up in a very old building that had been a medical facility at one time (AKA, kind of a lot of people died there). I'll share some stories.

So this story took place when I was maybe 4. In those days, our kitchen was upstairs and down from the stairs was a small hallway. One afternoon, my mom was cooking or cleaning in the kitchen and I was up there playing. I went over to the stairs and looked down into the hallway and there was an elderly man wearing a bright blue suit. He was mostly bald, but he had wisps of white hair here and there. He was pacing back and forth with his hands clasped behind his back, just looking looking at the floor. When you’re a little kid, you’re not thinking, “Oh, it’s a ghost!” You’re thinking, “Who is this person in my house?” I thought maybe he was just a friend of my dad’s or something, and that he was waiting for my dad or something like that. But actually, my dad wasn’t even there at the time. It was the best thing I could come up with to explain who this man was.

I walked away from the stairs and went over to where my mom was. I was going to say something to her about it, but for some reason I didn’t. I just went back over to the stairs again, looked down there, and he was gone. It was really kind of a poignant experience, because the way he was pacing back and forth was like he was just waiting to receive news or word or something like that. It felt kind of sad, but it wasn’t scary or creepy.

The next story was when I was about 13 or so. We lived in a different part of the building in those days, the kitchen was downstairs. I was cooking spaghetti. Friends of the family were staying with us at the time, and they had a 6 month old baby (maybe he was 9 months, I don't really remember). He was old enough to be in one of those bouncy chairs that hangs in the doorway. So it was just me and him... I was over by the stove, he was bouncing in the doorway. Everyone else who was in the house at the time was upstairs. There were two doorways to the kitchen (neither actually had a door on it), one to the left of the room and one to the right of the room, each exiting into a hallway, with the two hallways meeting at a corner.

Anyway, I was standing at the stove stirring the sauce when out of the corner of my eye I saw a tall white figure walk slowly by the right doorway, behind the baby, heading toward the corner of the hallways. By the time I looked straight ahead at it, all I could see was a white "train" trailing behind it on the floor, almost like the train of a wedding dress. But it didn't really look opaque. I stepped to the center of the kitchen, directly in front of the baby, probably about 8 ft. away from the doorway where he was still bouncing, oblivious to any mysterious figure walking behind him. But as I stood there in the center of the room, the baby suddenly stopped bouncing, leaned back in his bouncy chair, and looked to his right, in the direction the figure had gone. He looked up and down, as if he was studying someone. Then after a few seconds, he turned back around and resumed normal bouncing.

I thought to myself, there had to be someone there. The baby wouldn't have stopped bouncing at all, let alone looked in that very direction so intently. There was no way for him to know I'd seen anything pass by, let alone which direction it had gone in. All he should have known from his viewpoint was that I was standing in the middle of the kitchen looking at the doorway straight on. So... I crept out of the left side door way of the kitchen, into the hall, and slowly approached the corner where the two hallways met, fully expecting someone to be standing there waiting to scare the shit out of me on purpose. But there was no one there. About 10 minutes later, everyone who had been upstairs came back down and I told them what we had seen. The first and only time I've seen a ghost and had a witness.

The third story was when I was about 15 or so. I woke in the middle of the night to see a figure standing beside my bed. I couldn't tell whether it was male or female. It had dark hair in a short hairstyle, kind of like a bob or a bowl cut. It appeared to be wearing scrubs. It also appeared to be holding something, like a pillow or a small blanket. Anyway, I essentially caught it staring at me. When I roused to drowsy consciousness, it stepped back from the bedside, turned to its right and started to walk around the edge of my bed, toward the doorway to the room. The walk was very creepy... almost jagged, like something you'd see in a horror movie, only without the totally ridiculous special effects, etc. Once it reached the doorway area, it stood facing the corner directly to the right of the doorway. To this day, it was the creepiest thing I've ever seen with my own two eyes. After that, I moved my bed to face another direction where I wasn't able to see the corner or most of the door.

The interesting thing is that leading up to this event, I had (probably for a few weeks, on and off) been waking in the middle of the night to strange 'illusions' of 'something materializing' in that corner by the door. The clearest one I can remember was the illusion of a vacuum cleaner (of all things) just sort of levitating over in the corner. Over time I have come to the conclusion that it was this presence (whoever it was) attempting to manifest, and that once it had successfully manifested (the time I caught it staring at me), it was never seen again. I always got the impression that particular ghost was just "passing through" and was not a "regular" in the building.

There were a few regulars though, very intense and strong presence. Many other stories of strange occurrences, but these are the top actual sightings which I personally experienced. In that building.
God made me funky...

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Board Rules | About | Contact

Chat | YouTube | Instagram | Spreadshirt | Etsy

You are what you think about. This is your mind online.