Hillary Promotes Incivility Against Conservatives Until Democrats Take House & Senate
Book 

4:28 I mean she just SOUNDS like an evil cunt, and this dumb whore interviewer with that smug elitist shit eating grin on her face...

These two are satan's nutsack disguised in lipstick and ugly clothes.
God made me funky...
And I'm glad He blessed me that way.
The "resistance" is fucked. The truth isn't coming out in a trickle anymore. It's a FLOOD.

wow, will never forget this proclamation .

is she so stupid to not realize that turnabout is fair play ... perhaps she wants to see chaos with angry mobs dragging her out of her mansion

the very essence of civilization is being able to remain calm when things don't go your way

i guess its all planned out to make everybody fight each other ,

hey does that mean women will become possessions again with no vote ? . .. this might work out
it's one of those, `if i can't have ____, NO ONE CAN~!#~` :destruction ensues:, type of deals.

it seems like shillary is gonna face punishment for the uranium 1 stuff, DNC primary stealing, and anti-trump stuff at the very least. probably for pedovore stuff too. people such as her do not go out with dignity.

riling up and unleashing the left is a rather hilarious notion. they're pretty much all weak cowards by definition, and poor cowards at that. the most they can do is get paid to hold premade signs and run their mouths.

we actually stock some hillary clinton cardboard standees at work. never seen a leftist interested in one, let alone purchase it. i did sell one to a trump fan, said he was gonna use it for target practice. told him that's exactly why i wanted one. lol.
rhombus will set you free.
“Just look at us. Everything is backwards, everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientists destroy truth, major media destroys information, religions destroy spirituality and governments destroy freedom.” ― Michael Ellner
6:10
Trump, in response to Hillary's comments:

"I guess that's why she lost. She doesn't get it. She never did. I knew that a long time ago. Hillary never got it. That's why she lost. Anything else?"

Boom.

God made me funky...
She is a bad bad woman . If we lived together in a village , we could drag hillary out and form a large circle around her throwing mud....its fun.

God made me funky...

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

How To Support Sectual | Manage Your Subscription

Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Board Rules | About | Contact

Chat | YouTube | Instagram | Spreadshirt | Etsy

You are what you think about. This is your mind online.