SECTUAL

Full Version: Hi I'm MO, and PMS turns me into a brazen psychopath, ask me a question!?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Actually, don't.
It always has...
Pretty intense.
Just another aspect of nature that makes nooo fuckin' sense.

Kind of like turning mean when you're hungry.

I used to be really puzzled by that, but now I totally get it.

It wouldn't do you much good to get nicer when you're hungry, because in ancient times you had to kill stuff and eat it.

But I was thinking it made no sense (on a survival level) to get "hangry" because if we're mean, nobody's gonna wanna give us food...

Then I realized that the purpose of "hangriness" was to take away any hesitation about stealing food from other people.
Maybe "stealing" is the wrong word...

We'll just say "taking" instead.

ELFUNGNINO

Yeah I noticed long ago. But you are still good peeps. And im busy figuring out how to grow cucumbers.

ELFUNGNINO

(05-02-2020, 02:44 AM)Mister Obvious Wrote: [ -> ]Just another aspect of nature that makes nooo fuckin' sense.

Kind of like turning mean when you're hungry.

I used to be really puzzled by that, but now I totally get it.

It wouldn't do you much good to get nicer when you're hungry, because in ancient times you had to kill stuff and eat it.

But I was thinking it made no sense (on a survival level) to get "hangry" because if we're mean, nobody's gonna wanna give us food...

Then I realized that the purpose of "hangriness" was to take away any hesitation about stealing food from other people.
That is a very good point homie.
(05-02-2020, 02:55 AM)ELFUNGNINO Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah I noticed long ago.

ROFL

(05-02-2020, 02:55 AM)ELFUNGNINO Wrote: [ -> ]And im busy figuring out how to grow cucumbers.

Cool, nice work turning over that NEW LEAF!!?!?!?!?!?! GET IT BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
Facepalm

ELFUNGCLOWNBITCH

(05-02-2020, 03:07 AM)Mister Obvious Wrote: [ -> ]Facepalm
Dude you fuckin with me you the clown fungi now homie hahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

my kitty and i made turds in the sandbox today at the park but we made sure to predig our holes and cover up nicely , is this good park etiquette?
OMG LMFAOLOLOLOLOLOLOL>~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fucking priceless.

I have no idea.

But fucking priceless.

ELFUNGLAUGHSHAHA

(05-04-2020, 11:34 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]my kitty and i made turds in the sandbox today at the park but we made sure to predig our holes and cover up nicely , is this good park etiquette?
WHYYYYY.
It has only made me emotional this time...

Wanting to cry about EVERYTHING I see.

EVERYTHING.

EVERRRYYYYY FUCKINGGGG THINGGGGG.

God just let it be over soon...

For real.
AGHHHHHHH.

I can't.

I CAN'T.
I Can't
*slams face against keyboard repeatedly*

Ahhhh. That's better.
*imagines MO with the keypad imprints on her forehead*