SECTUAL

Full Version: MO's Patreon Account
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

GOOD FORTUNE TO YOU

It costs money to maintain this forum, and if you find it to be an integral part of your day-to-day, why not consider supporting her on Patreon? The cost to do so is a mere 3 dollars a month for pure support, or 9 dollars a month for content access, which is less than the cost of a medium latte and pastry from Starbucks. 

It's worth it, and she's beyond worth it, and if you're reading this I'm sure you're aware of that. 

Link:

Annie Stacie is creating videos and photos | Patreon
It's very kind of you to even think of posting this, and I appreciate you taking the time to make this thread and link to my Patreon page.

Good fortune to you!

Luxury-Taco

Three dollars a month? 

That's less than 1/3rd of a roll of quarters.
I'm waiting for her OnlyFans page to come out, not gonna lie. nanarub
OnlyFannys
(12-20-2020, 02:22 PM)Dark Dick Wrote: [ -> ]OnlyFannys

Laugh
In an age when everyone is posting nudes, the last thing you wanna do is post nudes.

There is just absolutely nothing to gain from it whatsoever.
Crazy times we're living in.

I miss the days of the internet when basically no one even had their picture online.

Luxury-Taco

(12-20-2020, 03:00 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: [ -> ]In an age when everyone is posting nudes, the last thing you wanna do is post nudes.

This. 

The reality is...

It feels good to support someone you love, but it feels great when, deep down, you know they have gone well (well) beyond earning it in terms of how much awesomeness they've added to your overarching internet experience. You can pretty much close your eyes and type random letters into a browser and find nudes, but you can't find what's happening here anywhere else, period. 

So I'm giving this a Sunday bump.

Luxury-Taco

(12-20-2020, 04:24 PM)Luxury-Taco Wrote: [ -> ]I'm giving this a Sunday bump.

... on a Friday. Happy New Year, Sectual.

ELFUNGUSNONUDES

(12-20-2020, 03:00 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: [ -> ]In an age when everyone is posting nudes, the last thing you wanna do is post nudes.

There is just absolutely nothing to gain from it whatsoever.

Who is posting nudes? Nudes are boring.
Real thing is better.
Woah... Annie Stacie's patron total doubled from what it was when this was originally posted! 

You know what that means...?

It's a party now! And the month just started!

Fuck Yeah

Get up in this. Let us like exclusive content together, and comment, and dance. <3

I will bring the pancakes. 

Pancakes
It just occurred to me that Sectual's tenth birthday is going to be in 2026: The Year of the Horse! Daaaaaamn! 

(12-20-2020, 03:01 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: [ -> ]Crazy times we're living in.

I miss the days of the internet when basically no one even had their picture online.

When was that? We had a thread on Flamebunker ca. 2005 where everybody got naked. We called it the summer of love.
Annie Stacie aka MO aka MoAnnie has uploaded a new exclusive Patreon video of her touring the Petrified Forest National Park!

Mostly it's her kvetching about it, but that's why we love her.

Also she uploaded a fucking amazing desktop wallpaper that she designed, which is now my desktop wallpaper. It's got that Annie blend of cosmic and new wave, features a beautiful alien with her eyes shining through. It's legit badass.

And the price per month is still less than you'd pay in one visit to Starbucks.

Come support our webmistress and see some cool shit.
More stuff coming to Patreon soon!!!

Cheer
UPDATE!

There are now seven videos featuring our webmistress, yielding hours of content; an amazing piece of desktop artwork created by Mo-Annie. Gifs of her incredibly beautiful face from a photoshoot, with incredibly cool makeup and lighting and graphics. AND...

AND...

She just uploaded a video featuring her from five years ago, discussing her Alien/Human hybrid theory, and not only is it very stimulating, but ... SHE HAS REALLY LONG FUCKING HAIR! I mean... she's already so heartbreakingly beautiful, it's just not fair seeing the long angelic blond hair pouring down over her shoulders and, you know, like, her ample bosom and stuff. Fucking SIIIIIIIIIIGH. My GOD, though.

8 dollars for all that? What? Seriously, though: WHAT? FUCK yes, y'all.

I'm not just trying to get brownie points with the Queen, I am telling you beautiful motherfuckers it's WORTH IT.

EASILY worth it.

And you can opt out if you don't want to be charged in May.

Although I will say... MAY is the month that houses Sectual's FIFTH birthday. So I for one plan on donating a lot more than 8 dollars to support this fucking amazing and beautiful cause that gives me so much inspiration and so much cool stuff to interact with and so many interesting characters to meet along the way.

The gratitude is real.
I am stoked somebody's enjoying my Patreon content. It means a lot to me and I really have been inspired just by the process of posting stuff on there. I have Star to thank for all the encouragement and for sticking around while I learned how to use the platform, got material in order to actually put on it, etc. It's been a process, but I've gotten the hang of it! A lot of material upcoming, so keep an eye out and I hope you continue to enjoy my selections from the Annie Archive.
FIVE ALIVE, Y'ALL.

Sectual is turning 
5 years old

In about
5 days

On the 5th day
Of the 5th month
Of the year 2021
which adds up to

There are currently 2 members.
If 3 more join
That will be 

And it will be enough to help our webmistress
Cover her server cost for the month
Of Sectual's 5th birthday.

She would never ask that or expect that, but wouldn't it be great?  

There is currently a total of 12 posts, with 8 videos you won't have seen anywhere else, and some of them are over an hour long.
I also have in very good authority that lots of new stuff is coming down the pike. 

Now, please enjoy Annie Stacie in the Sand:

Thanks for bumping this thread, because I totally wanted to.

I just got done scheduling some posts for May and OMG...

I made a post about it on Patreon and everything.

May is going to be an exciting month on Patreon for me.

Major huge plans in the works artistically too...

Can't reveal a ton about it at this point, but I can just tell you...

It's real.
Pages: 1 2 3