SECTUAL
*** The Official Styxhexenhammer666 Discussion Thread and Garden Party *** - Printable Version

+- SECTUAL (https://www.sectual.com)
+-- Forum: Message Board (https://www.sectual.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Discussion Forum (https://www.sectual.com/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: *** The Official Styxhexenhammer666 Discussion Thread and Garden Party *** (/thread-11864.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: *** The Official Styxhexenhammer666 Discussion Thread and Garden Party *** - Mister Obvious - 09-18-2019

I wonder who the hell he's even talking about as far as exes...

He was married once like 10 years ago (or longer), and it's been forever since that relationship ended.

That's literally all anyone knows about his relationship history.

THAT'S IT.

So why in the holy hell is he addressing his ENTIRE AUDIENCE about shit nobody even knows (or cares) about??

He needs to stop...

He needs to ignore everyone.

They are merely using this as a tactic to try and silence him...

There were no weaknesses for them to attack before...

Now there are.

And he's responded perfectly to suit their wishes.

Now they know it gets to him.

Not good at all.

RE: *** The Official Styxhexenhammer666 Discussion Thread and Garden Party *** - Mister Obvious - 09-18-2019

I mean I can't even begin to adequately express how totally unwise (and wholly unnecessary) it is to respond to some shit that 90%+ of his audience has NOOOO IDEAAAAA about...

If this is about some discussion taking place on the chans (he loves those boards, he talks about them constantly) then he should keep in mind that most of his audience (seriously) doesn't even fucking read that stupid shit. And never would. Ever.

He's really lost the plot and totally lost touch with his audience's perspective of him if he is responding to this banal dogshit.

But it looks like they'll sooner scare him off from making videos than he will realize that addressing them is now and has always been the absolute worst thing you could ever possibly do.

He should be continuing on with life as if they don't even exist.

Because they may as well not.

I did a slight bit of digging and found out that apparently Styx was internet dating some super slow, low IQ female (he admitted he had a drinking problem so it makes sense he'd make a terrible dating choice) who is now apparently stalking super hard out of extreme jealousy because she got replaced by a greater being...

shrug

That's life!

No way in hell that Styx should EVERRR be responding to provocations by these absolute gutter trash peons...

Who cares about what they're saying, fuck their veiled threats...

Neither Styx nor his wife should care about this situation at all.

I wonder how old his wife is...

Maybe she's just not grizzled enough to deal with this shit and isn't taking it well??

Even more incentive for Styx to put on a HARDCORE eminence front and TOTALLY ignore every aspect of these attacks.

RE: *** The Official Styxhexenhammer666 Discussion Thread and Garden Party *** - Guest - 09-18-2019

(09-18-2019, 06:36 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: I did a slight bit of digging and found out that apparently Styx was internet dating some super slow, low IQ female (he admitted he had a drinking problem so it makes sense he'd make a terrible dating choice) who is now apparently stalking super hard out of extreme jealousy because she got replaced by a greater being...

shrug

That's life!

I could've sworn he dated some Swedish chick with her own YouTube channel in the last couple of years. Maybe I'm confusing some other YouTuber with him. shrug

Not that I know of...

I haven't religiously watched his videos for years or anything, but...

I don't remember ANYYYTHING (whatsoever) publicly stated about him dating on his channel in the whole time I've been watching it (years).

I mean... if you Google "styxhexenhammer666" it brings up a couple threads on message boards, and in those they talked about how he was married like 10 years ago (or more) and even posted a pic they claimed was his wife (no proof) if I remember correctly.

We're talking ANCIENT history.

I mean of course I'm sure he's been romantically involved with chicks, but I don't remember it EVER being discussed by him or him ever sharing who the frick it was.

There was one chick, I remember him commenting on her channel or him pinning a comment from her, she was a dark haired gothy chick. But they never came out as dating or anything like that.

There's just been... nothing as far as I know.

We knew he was all heartbroken over some totally unknown internet romance back months before he went over to Europe... dunno who that was. He was obviously pretty upset about it and we were all concerned for him and whatnot.

Then months later he goes to Europe and suddenly marries the Elisabeth.

Sooo...

From his audience's perspective, again like a solid 90%+ of his viewership, that is ALL we know. ALL we know is that he was (apparently) dating somebody who he was sad about losing at the beginning of the year. Then later, he suddenly married his Dutch wife.

That's ALL we know.

NO OTHER INFORMATION WHATSOEVER is relevant to us...

NO ONE CARES what a random, jealous fucktarded bitch is saying about his wife out of sheer fucking hatred.

NOTHING intelligent or meaningful arises out of blinding hatred like that.

There is NOTHING for Styx/wifey to worry about and they (well, Styx is the only one we see publicly) are CLEARLY dealing with this in a totally fail manner.

The women who failed to be useful in Styx's life are enraged that he married a wonderful, beautiful woman...

That simple.

It's sad that they have so little to love about themselves and clearly so little self-respect as to react so negatively.

But such behavior should never be validated by a response from Styx.

I mean, skip to 9:00...

Nuff fucking said.

Of course the lesser bitches are going to hate that woman...

Of course they're going to despise this cherubic beauty for taking Tarl off the market, for being BETTER than them.

It's a sad hard truth if you're those fail chicks...

But the way to fix it isn't to react like psycho bitches and start hate-stalking Styx/wifey...

The way to fix it is to go get in shape, learn to cook, work on your personality, sharpen up your mind, and be useful and valuable.

I just REALLY hope that his wife isn't ACTUALLY freaking out behind the scenes... I hope it's JUST him being an idiot. For the love of all things sacred, let it be the last fucking video he makes on the matter.

And honestly, you know what...

Looking at that interview of those two, pft...

I dunno that I wouldn't just take my damn wife and saunter off into the sunset, TBH.

Maybe just fuck the internet.

Agh, it's a tough call.

Styx could have the best of both worlds, but nowhere therein is included addressing haters on any level.

He shouldn't have led on that the allegations of cheating brought up by his retarded ex held ANY water at all...

According to her, they were together physically (which is bullshit, Styx lives with his family and always has, his dad at least) and Styx's now wife had never stopped trying to win Styx's heart. Supposedly she was successful and ultimately broke them up.

Well that's life, bitch...

That's fucking life.

If you're a lesser female, and a greater female comes along and successfully wins your man into her possession...

Welcome to fucking life.

Get the fuck over it and try to be worth a fuck instead of lowering your ever decreasing value even more by being a hateful bitch from hades.

What Styx did by dumping a lesser woman for a greater woman (if that's what even really happened) was not "cheating"...

It's called being smart.

Alas, we don't actually know what really happened.

But what I'm certain of is that Styx should have NEVER let the "cheater" narrative see the light of day...

Never.

Because all it does is give his wife something to worry about, and God knows, she's got fucking NOTHINGGG to worry about in that regard.

It's not right or fair to his wife for Styx to address this retarded shit and act like it's valid AT ALL.

That's the problem with jumping from one damn relationship right into another one...

Drama from the failed relationship doesn't have adequate time to pass and still seems "too real" to you, if you're not the type of person who can coldly and abruptly move on as if you couldn't give a fuck less...

shrug

And having that ability is indispensable if you expect to go straight into a new relationship (much less a marriage, to the GREATEST PERSON POSSIBLE) immediately.

RE: *** The Official Styxhexenhammer666 Discussion Thread and Garden Party *** - Guest - 09-18-2019

(09-18-2019, 06:45 PM)Guest Wrote: I could've sworn he dated some Swedish chick with her own YouTube channel in the last couple of years. Maybe I'm confusing some other YouTuber with him. shrug

Oooh. He married a Dutch chick named Elizabeth in July.

Her channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMiZ7r52r6onVo9J5tCzNBg

Fuck you, haters ;)

Deal with it.

RE: *** The Official Styxhexenhammer666 Discussion Thread and Garden Party *** - Mister Obvious - 09-19-2019

No vids from Styx today you'll notice...

The plot to scare him off is working.

I'm sure his wife didn't marry him and come here with the intention that he stop making videos and totally change as a person...

No more alcohol? Great! No more videos? Then no more cash flow and no more attention to drive toward books and other merch.

See how that works?

Toughen up Styx/wifey...

No matter what kind of nonsense is being said to you, ignore it like it doesn't exist, and keep on truckin'.

If you leave, they win.

If you decide to go off into the sunset, you better have a serious plan for your life. Maybe Styx/wifey can go to school together... not sure how she's going to stay in the country. Maybe that could work?

I say keep pumping out those vids and keep writing those books...

I don't see a better avenue and loss of momentum is always a ripple effect. Don't let it go on for too long.

RE: *** The Official Styxhexenhammer666 Discussion Thread and Garden Party *** - Mister Obvious - 09-19-2019

Bathrobe clad Styx is back!

Glad he finally decided to make some vids today.

3:07 Oumuamua much!?

http://www.sectual.com/thread-358-post-98599.html?highlight=Oumuamua#pid98599

Book