SECTUAL
I've been listening to this song on repeat for over 2 hours... - Printable Version

+- SECTUAL (https://www.sectual.com)
+-- Forum: Message Board (https://www.sectual.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Discussion Forum (https://www.sectual.com/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: I've been listening to this song on repeat for over 2 hours... (/thread-16032.html)

Pages: 1 2

I've been listening to this song on repeat for over 2 hours... - Mister Obvious - 12-07-2019

It Takes 2 Honey - 18 Carat Affair

RE: I've been listening to this song on repeat for over 2 hours... - Guest - 12-07-2019

Here's some ear bleach. ThumbsUp

RE: I've been listening to this song on repeat for over 2 hours... - Guest - 12-08-2019

RE: I've been listening to this song on repeat for over 2 hours... - Guest - 12-08-2019

RE: I've been listening to this song on repeat for over 2 hours... - Kenny - 12-09-2019

RE: I've been listening to this song on repeat for over 2 hours... - Mister Obvious - 12-16-2019

Imagine back in the day when listening to songs on repeat wasn't a thing...

OMG what a nightmare!

RE: I've been listening to this song on repeat for over 2 hours... - Guest - 12-16-2019

Right? Before CD players came along, you had to get up and physically move the needle if you wanted to hear the song again. The horror!

RE: I've been listening to this song on repeat for over 2 hours... - Guest - 12-16-2019

Actually, if it was a 45 RPM single, some record players would play it over and over.

RE: I've been listening to this song on repeat for over 2 hours... - Mister Obvious - 12-16-2019

Oh that's very interesting, I didn't know that!!!

I wore this record out in a week by playing it over and over on a shitty cheap record player.

Oh hell yeah!!!!!!!!!

(12-07-2019, 07:21 PM)Guest Wrote: Here's some ear bleach. ThumbsUp

3:50 oh yeah, love that classic late 70s early 80s guitar sound!!!

(12-16-2019, 01:32 AM)Mister Obvious Wrote: 3:50 oh yeah, love that classic late 70s early 80s guitar sound!!!

That was one of my favorite movies when I was 12 years old or so. I watched it over and over on HBO. It still holds up well today. The stunts are amazing for an early 80s "B" movie.

It took me 30 years to find the movie version of the song, and this is it. None of the versions released on CD were made from the original recording. The guy who posted this one was the guitar player himself. He was friends with one of the members of Tangerine Dream and made the video from the original master tapes in their studio.

A lot of people say it sounds like Tangerine Dream's theme song from the James Woods film Thief, but I think the resemblance is only superficial.

RE: I've been listening to this song on repeat for over 2 hours... - Fungalicious - 12-16-2019

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLL when did kennay get so hot :o

Maybe it's Maybelline.

RE: I've been listening to this song on repeat for over 2 hours... - Mister Obvious - 02-10-2020

When I'm in the groove, I got no time for the distraction of a different song coming on...

The stability and comfort of the same song on repeat for hours is unmatched by anything else.

RE: I've been listening to this song on repeat for over 2 hours... - Dreamz - 02-11-2020

RE: I've been listening to this song on repeat for over 2 hours... - Mister Obvious - 02-11-2020

I've spun this one 50 times so far tonight and I'm starting to get tired of it...

Fun fact: start this vid and mute/start the vid Dreamz posted...

;)

RE: I've been listening to this song on repeat for over 2 hours... - Dreamz - 02-11-2020

(02-11-2020, 01:49 AM)Mister Obvious Wrote: I've spun this one 50 times so far tonight and I'm starting to get tired of it...

Fun fact: start this vid and mute/start the vid Dreamz posted...

;)
Yass gurl Yasss

My guilty pleasure lately

RE: I've been listening to this song on repeat for over 2 hours... - Mister Obvious - 02-11-2020

Stop being so sexy.

(Don't stop.)