SECTUAL
Hi I'm MO, and PMS turns me into a brazen psychopath, ask me a question!? - Printable Version

+- SECTUAL (https://www.sectual.com)
+-- Forum: Message Board (https://www.sectual.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Discussion Forum (https://www.sectual.com/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Hi I'm MO, and PMS turns me into a brazen psychopath, ask me a question!? (/thread-16741.html)

Pages: 1 2

Hi I'm MO, and PMS turns me into a brazen psychopath, ask me a question!? - Mister Obvious - 05-02-2020

Actually, don't.

RE: Hi I'm MO, and PMS turns me into a brazen psychopath, ask me a question!? - Mister Obvious - 05-02-2020

It always has...

RE: Hi I'm MO, and PMS turns me into a brazen psychopath, ask me a question!? - Mister Obvious - 05-02-2020

Pretty intense.

Just another aspect of nature that makes nooo fuckin' sense.

Kind of like turning mean when you're hungry.

I used to be really puzzled by that, but now I totally get it.

It wouldn't do you much good to get nicer when you're hungry, because in ancient times you had to kill stuff and eat it.

But I was thinking it made no sense (on a survival level) to get "hangry" because if we're mean, nobody's gonna wanna give us food...

Then I realized that the purpose of "hangriness" was to take away any hesitation about stealing food from other people.

Maybe "stealing" is the wrong word...

We'll just say "taking" instead.

RE: Hi I'm MO, and PMS turns me into a brazen psychopath, ask me a question!? - ELFUNGNINO - 05-02-2020

Yeah I noticed long ago. But you are still good peeps. And im busy figuring out how to grow cucumbers.

RE: Hi I'm MO, and PMS turns me into a brazen psychopath, ask me a question!? - ELFUNGNINO - 05-02-2020

(05-02-2020, 02:44 AM)Mister Obvious Wrote: Just another aspect of nature that makes nooo fuckin' sense.

Kind of like turning mean when you're hungry.

I used to be really puzzled by that, but now I totally get it.

It wouldn't do you much good to get nicer when you're hungry, because in ancient times you had to kill stuff and eat it.

But I was thinking it made no sense (on a survival level) to get "hangry" because if we're mean, nobody's gonna wanna give us food...

Then I realized that the purpose of "hangriness" was to take away any hesitation about stealing food from other people.
That is a very good point homie.

(05-02-2020, 02:55 AM)ELFUNGNINO Wrote: Yeah I noticed long ago.

ROFL

(05-02-2020, 02:55 AM)ELFUNGNINO Wrote: And im busy figuring out how to grow cucumbers.

Cool, nice work turning over that NEW LEAF!!?!?!?!?!?! GET IT BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Facepalm

RE: Hi I'm MO, and PMS turns me into a brazen psychopath, ask me a question!? - ELFUNGCLOWNBITCH - 05-02-2020

(05-02-2020, 03:07 AM)Mister Obvious Wrote: Facepalm
Dude you fuckin with me you the clown fungi now homie hahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

RE: Hi I'm MO, and PMS turns me into a brazen psychopath, ask me a question!? - Guest - 05-04-2020

my kitty and i made turds in the sandbox today at the park but we made sure to predig our holes and cover up nicely , is this good park etiquette?

RE: Hi I'm MO, and PMS turns me into a brazen psychopath, ask me a question!? - Mister Obvious - 05-04-2020

OMG LMFAOLOLOLOLOLOLOL>~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fucking priceless.

I have no idea.

But fucking priceless.

RE: Hi I'm MO, and PMS turns me into a brazen psychopath, ask me a question!? - ELFUNGLAUGHSHAHA - 05-04-2020

(05-04-2020, 11:34 PM)Guest Wrote: my kitty and i made turds in the sandbox today at the park but we made sure to predig our holes and cover up nicely , is this good park etiquette?

RE: Hi I'm MO, and PMS turns me into a brazen psychopath, ask me a question!? - Mister Obvious - 10-17-2020

WHYYYYY.

RE: Hi I'm MO, and PMS turns me into a brazen psychopath, ask me a question!? - Mister Obvious - 10-17-2020

It has only made me emotional this time...

Wanting to cry about EVERYTHING I see.

EVERYTHING.

EVERRRYYYYY FUCKINGGGG THINGGGGG.

God just let it be over soon...

For real.

AGHHHHHHH.

I can't.

I CAN'T.

I Can't

*slams face against keyboard repeatedly*

Ahhhh. That's better.

RE: Hi I'm MO, and PMS turns me into a brazen psychopath, ask me a question!? - somethingelseishere - 10-17-2020

*imagines MO with the keypad imprints on her forehead*

Interesting... 

Spinner

RE: Hi I'm MO, and PMS turns me into a brazen psychopath, ask me a question!? - Guest - 10-17-2020

keep in mind she is a baller

emotional wrecks can't be trusted to tell us the shape of the earth