SECTUAL
My Jack White Obsession - Printable Version

+- SECTUAL (https://www.sectual.com)
+-- Forum: Message Board (https://www.sectual.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Discussion Forum (https://www.sectual.com/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: My Jack White Obsession (/thread-18319.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: I have a bad feeling Jack White is gonna come out as GAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!! - Chatwoman - 10-22-2021

I mean it's a really nice story. For real.

But I just don't know if I'm convinced that he's not gay just from a random groupie story because I've heard other stories too...

RE: I have a bad feeling Jack White is gonna come out as GAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!! - Chatwoman - 10-22-2021

I don't remember where I read it but...

It was like some 'choirboy' shit.

And Jack is Catholic...

So.

Obviously he's a fucking pervert.

I'm just saying...

The poor fella was probably molested in the church and/or elsewhere and then 'the industry' got their claws into him and he never had a chance to not be gay.

Jack, Jack, Jack, Jack, Jack...

*shakes head*

RE: I have a bad feeling Jack White is gonna come out as GAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!! - Dark Dick - 10-22-2021

"Trump Derangement Syndrome" strikes again.

Also, Alec Baldwin shot someone on a movie set.

Man I really wish my gaydar wasn't so incredibly broken and way, way off...

It's actually pretty embarrassing.

I think it's best to start asking dudes if other dudes seem gay to them.

Cuz one time, and I mean A LOOOOOONG time ago, I had a crush on this dude who worked in a Mexican restaurant, and I showed his pic to some dude I was chatting up on MSN Messenger...

He goes, "Oh that dude is GAY and he just don't know it yet."

Fucking turns out?? HE REALLY WAS TOTALLY FUCKING GAAAAAAAAAAY.

He got married and had like 2 kids, but it was SOOOOOO obvious he was mega gay.

He even had like, the 'gay mouth'... you know what I mean?

(10-22-2021, 02:08 PM)Dark Dick Wrote: Also, Alec Baldwin shot someone on a movie set.

Yeah I heard about that yesterday and what doesn't make sense is WHO was shot...

It's almost like he fired the prop gun at CREW MEMBERS who pissed him off.

Cuz why would he be shooting at crew members instead of, ya know, the other actors in the scene??

I wouldn't put it past him to just have lost his shit on 'em, and shot 'em with the prop gun thinking it wouldn't be deadly or something.

But that's probably unlikely, I dunno, maybe he just has really bad aim.

Anyone in hollywood of substantial age has heard about Brandon Lee and should know prop guns can be deadly.

RE: I have a bad feeling Jack White is gonna come out as GAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!! - Chatwoman - 02-12-2022

https://www.gq.com/story/jack-white-third-man-upholstery

That's a well written article.

I like the concept of hiding notes and stuff in furniture.

I'd like to give Jack a shower (Virgo style) and then get down super hard.

He definitely needs a shower first though.

Like with a scrub brush and everything.

But then we're good to go.

RE: I have a bad feeling Jack White is gonna come out as GAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!! - Chatwoman - 02-12-2022

It's okay if you smell like tacos AFTER the shower.

At least I know I did my job right...

Some things can't be helped.

RE: I have a bad feeling Jack White is gonna come out as GAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!! - Guest - 02-12-2022

We have video proof that Meg is not gay!

Don't nobody give a shit if Meg is gay or not!

Jack is a snack, but I'm gonna need to see him completely naked before we proceed.

Any piercings or tattoos in weird hidden places, and all bets are off... I won't let him fuck me.

I think Jack is special in the head.

But look at what he's accomplished!

He's pretty awesome, but I always thought it was kinda concerning that he and Meg look so much alike for people who claim not to be related anymore.

(02-12-2022, 10:05 AM)Guest Wrote: We have video proof that Meg is not gay!

Oh I know what you're talking about. That's not really Meg, that's just Jack's other big tittied sister!

RE: I have a bad feeling Jack White is gonna come out as GAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!! - Guest - 02-12-2022

Jack and Meg were MARRIED! She's not his sister.

They had great chemistry.

I bet they cried a lot during sex.

So hot.

Crying during sex? That's NOT hot! The whole "making love" thing is such bullshit.

It ain't about crying because you're "making love" bro.

I feel bad for you that you don't just automatically sort of understand all the different ways that crying during sex can come about.

It's not about some weird violent shit either broseph.

I'ma pray for you.

Who said ANYTHING about violence? I never cased to be amazed how people put words in others mouths. It seems to be a real problem these days. I'm just saying that with a few exceptions, I never really felt like I was making love, EVEN when I really cared about the person. I think it's just another romantic notion that had no basis in reality.