SECTUAL
The Sage Wanderer: This guy's got some crazy stories!!! - Printable Version

+- SECTUAL (https://www.sectual.com)
+-- Forum: Message Board (https://www.sectual.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Discussion Forum (https://www.sectual.com/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: The Sage Wanderer: This guy's got some crazy stories!!! (/thread-4890.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

RE: The Sage Wanderer: This guy's got some crazy stories!!! - Mister Obvious - 06-24-2018

3:16 - 3:42 awwwe, that's so sweet!!! Teehee!!!

RE: The Sage Wanderer: This guy's got some crazy stories!!! - Mister Obvious - 06-24-2018

Awwweee, Sage is doing the Pisces crying thingy... sweet Sage, love you so much!

I WANT SOMEONE TO LOVE ME THE WAY SAGE LOVED RITA.

I feel like Sage hopes Rita will see this video and wanna like... get together.

This is her:

https://www.instagram.com/dimebagzhag/

I think this is her back in the day:

http://files2.soniccdn.com/files/2015/01/14/rita.jpg

5:15 he's absolutely right about repressed memories.

Pretty interesting that Sage is at 15K subs right now. I feel like that should be 150K subs.

But he's only been doing this for like less than a year or something, so it makes sense.

He must have had a lot less than 15K when I started watching him too.

Goes to show... you only need a few thousand subs to reach basically everybody.

All these people on YouTube with millions upon millions of subs... many of them I've never even watched once, never even heard of.

The "wildly popular" aren't the true popular or influential at all. The numbers just really don't mean anything.

RE: The Sage Wanderer: This guy's got some crazy stories!!! - Lucas - 06-24-2018

(06-24-2018, 03:01 PM)MO Wrote:
3:16 - 3:42 awwwe, that's so sweet!!! Teehee!!!

What an awesome story. Cannot believe that other singers murder was all on tape and what a funny name for the cop who shot the killer...

Hmmm, interesting. Poor cop. I love cops so much, they're so sexy.

Wonder if that whole thing was real (re: the shooter just being 'some guy'/ex Marine who was "off his meds") or if it was another planned loosh harvesting event...

http://www.sectual.com/thread-6695.html

RE: The Sage Wanderer: This guy's got some crazy stories!!! - Mister Obvious - 06-25-2018

As a follow up to this video, I'm going to write a poem called "Melted Panties On The Floor"...

RE: The Sage Wanderer: This guy's got some crazy stories!!! - Mister Obvious - 06-25-2018

Melted panties on the floor,
In numbers too big to ignore.
When Sage displays his inner rage,
All the babes go atomic, it's not demonic.
Temperatures rise to volcanic heights,
Starting fights, panties exploding like dynamite.

Dude oh my God...

I NEED TO MAKE AN AUTOBIOGRAPHY.

But again here we are talking about the internet (video) being something that lasts for "generations"...

I've talked about my opinions regarding this concept:

(06-02-2018, 06:13 PM)MO Wrote: It's interesting, I've heard a few people lately make references to their family 'generations' from now being able to view their videos to see what life was like 'back then'.

The concept is one I can't relate to... I believe there will be a failure of the technological system which will put us back in the stone ages, probably due to natural phenomenon like CMEs, a Carrington Event on steroids type deal.

Things like Facebook etc. won't be around in 100 years, I'm sorry. It just won't be. The whole digital progression will be like the comparison between phonographs and MP3 players by then, only with tech and concepts that are totally beyond our understanding at this time. Or, it'll be the stone ages again due to natural events (CME/EMP, etc). One or the other.

What will have promise of longevity is the WRITTEN WORD. So go ahead and make your videos, but TRANSCRIBE that material and have physical copies of it. That is absolutely the only way to ensure that it might survive.

This digital material is subject to censorship at the mere click of a button due to algorithms which look for certain words and then "disappear" your content forever if they're found... none of it is safe. If people depend on the idea that the internet in its current form (and the digital materials therein) will stand the test of time, they will be in even more danger of being lost to time than their ancestors who were featured in physical photos and newspaper clippings.

Do not depend on this digital platform to stand the test of time... it's naive and it's a dangerous belief if you ACTUALLY want to be remembered.

As much as they're dumbing down society these days, it'll be a miracle if anybody is even smart enough to read by then anyway. But as always there will still be some who are apart from the herd and are still intelligent.

The secret to hard copies is physical distribution. Don't keep it all in one place and don't hoard it for yourself. If you can get it into book form, mail it out to select places which accept random books and display them or keep them for record. There are sites which list these "open libraries"... they're all over the world. Distribute, distribute, distribute.

Oh shit! Sage is posting pics!

Awe, OMG starts out with a super cute baby pic!

0:17 damn they've had him on them keys since he was little as fuck!!!

0:22 OMG look!!! Wow!!!

0:28 what the fuck?! Who the hell is that chick?? Sage looks like he's 12 in that picture...

Surely to God that's not a wedding pic?! What the fuck is happening!?!?!

1:04 pretty handsome!!!

Yeah Sage is definitely one of those dudes who just gets better looking with age.

I feel like it should be pretty easy to figure out Sage's real identity from the clues provided in this video.

4:58 ooo daddy!

6:23 damn Sage is a thick dude, what the fuck!!! Nice tattoo bro!!!

RE: The Sage Wanderer: This guy's got some crazy stories!!! - user94 - 06-25-2018

In some pics he kind of looks like Barney Rubble.

I think he really does want people to know his true identity.

RE: The Sage Wanderer: This guy's got some crazy stories!!! - Mister Obvious - 06-27-2018

THE DEATH CURSE?!?!?!?!?!?

*popcorn*

2:01 OMG Sage is in the Electrocuted Club!!! I knew he seemed familiar!!!

2:40 WHAT thaaa FUUUCK?

4:20 of course you were reincarnated, everyone and everything is reincarnated.

7:56 I hear you on that Sage, happens to me too!!!

11:44 Sage WROTE A BOOK!?!?!?!?!?! WHERE?!?!?!?!? GIMME!!!

14:23 oh no... :(

20:10 me too Sage. His rationality about all these subjects makes a lot of sense, I can relate to him.

RE: The Sage Wanderer: This guy's got some crazy stories!!! - Mister Obvious - 06-27-2018

There absolutely will not be a civil war.

Anyway, Sage is so strong. I love him.

6:13 that is true though... it should be kept in mind that these people have been trained by outside sources, it's not a legitimate civil war, it's more like a trojan horse.

8:50 preach baby preach... fucking love you.

12:10 see this is why I don't watch Alex's videos anymore, LMAO. It's such bullshit.

RE: The Sage Wanderer: This guy's got some crazy stories!!! - Mister Obvious - 07-01-2018

They seriously need to get these America hating pieces of trash out of this country.

5:00 awe, I love Sage, he's such a great guy.

RE: The Sage Wanderer: This guy's got some crazy stories!!! - Kitty Von Catsworth - 07-01-2018

"They seriously need to get these America hating pieces of trash out of this country."

its the 'they' in that sentence that brought them in ,lol

i think only armed revolution takes them out

RE: The Sage Wanderer: This guy's got some crazy stories!!! - Mister Obvious - 07-01-2018

I'm talking about American born retards who hate America.

Not shipped in fuckers.

You know you're a sad piece of shit who's had it too easy if you're an American who hates America...

Send 'em one way to the middle east and see how they fare over there in that desert shithole.

And they can never be allowed to come back.

He gives some good rule of thumb on how to properly secure a weapon so it doesn't fall out and so other stupid shit doesn't happen. Irresponsible concealed carry gives the whole nine yards a bad name and it's unfortunate shit like that happens.

RE: The Sage Wanderer: This guy's got some crazy stories!!! - Bump - 07-01-2018

I ended up finding sage through your website,totally dig this guy!!?? intersting as a motherfucker!!