SECTUAL
Rich Lopp: Dude Tarot Reader - Printable Version

+- SECTUAL (https://www.sectual.com)
+-- Forum: Message Board (https://www.sectual.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Discussion Forum (https://www.sectual.com/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Rich Lopp: Dude Tarot Reader (/thread-9660.html)

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Mister Obvious - 12-26-2018

(12-26-2018, 09:54 PM)Guest Wrote: Did you mean used decks or used dicks? Or maybe both in this case...

Hey I don't expect anybody to be a virgin saint or something... I just feel like the more people you have sex with, the less special it is.

You're not going to be able to experience a special connection with one person when you're jaded by all the other people you've been with.

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Mister Obvious - 12-26-2018

I think like...

If you're one of those people who's "dated" more than one person with the same name...

That's how you know it's gone too far and you just need to throw in the towel and become celibate...

Towel

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Guest - 12-28-2018

the fact that he is very transient, yeah yeah he settled into arizona, for how long we shall see, and the whole he seems to seek out single mothers is beyond cringe to me
dont single guys want single chicks? I dunno but that just gives me the heebee jeebees

also I bet he smells just look at his fingernails always filthy gag

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Mister Obvious - 12-28-2018

I don't think he seeks out single mothers, I just think everyone in his age group has kids...

And happens to be single.

LOL.

Let's face it, millennials have been one of the biggest fuckup generations of all time.

The single people who are closing in on 30 and don't have any children are rare, few and far between...

And I'm grateful to be one of them.

(12-28-2018, 05:25 AM)Guest Wrote: also I bet he smells just look at his fingernails always filthy gag

I bet he smells fuckin' good... LOL.

I've never noticed his fingernails looking dirty.

I dunno how they could even get dirty.

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Guest - 12-28-2018

"Let's face it, millennials have been one of the biggest fuckup generations of all time."

Valid point *nod

The STD generation LOL

I was like you at the start I liked him, thought he was hot etc but over the past few months man he has just turned me off so much.
Im at the point now that I wouldnt touch it with a 10 foot pole and a full body condom HAHA

that Audra (sp?) chick thank god he left that one, yeah after sticking his d*ck inside it *shudder, if you are on the same vibration as that you have problems!
maybe someone set up a gofundme for him to get glasses cos obviously the dude is blind

Dude whose car is Rich driving?

I hope Rich doesn't get vaper's lung...

http://www.sectual.com/thread-6511-post-51171.html#pid51171

It always sounds so weird when you vape and talk at the same time.

The shit can't be good for you! I used to like to vape just for the flavors...

But then I started to get vaper's lung which causes you to cough up small gelatinous masses.

I decided not to do it anymore although I still do own a selection of vape pens and juices.

I think smoking cigarettes could be fine as long as the tobacco is natural and you only do it on occasion.

Vaping or smoking all day are both damaging, there's no way around it.

At least cigarette smoke is dry... there should never be wetness in the lungs.

So I've basically figured out that Rich serially goes around living with chicks because he thinks it's some kinda blessing that he'd spend time with them and his presence is just like... the prize.

And hey to be honest, I don't even necessarily hardcore disagree with him on that front... time is money, basically. If you're sharing your time with somebody who needs it, then it's basically a monetary exchange.

But...

He better at least be able to work on cars, unlike most soft-bellied millennial male embarrassments out there.

A pretty face isn't enough.

Kinda like how women need to be able to cook well and keep house if they're going to be at all useful to have around.

The only reason to have men around is so that they can do work that women can't do...

Men fix stuff and repair stuff and do heavy lifting and whatnot.

Women cook, clean, and provide whatever kind of feminine support they're stereotypically known for.

Men are supposed to take care of hard stuff chicks can't physically do because they're weak or just don't think in the same way men do...

Women are supposed to provide a nice comforting home environment complete with a good attitude (not a cunt attitude) and do the other women stuff.

I dunno, it just seems kinda rare to have the spotlight on a dude known for going around living with chicks in such "arrangements"...

We only ever hear about the women who do this.

I never even thought about it being a possibility for men to do the same thing until Rich came along.

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Mister Obvious - 12-29-2018

There's a pic of Rich and his new woman on Facebook!

She's certainly better than the last one!

She was brave to go in after the last one!

ROFL

Awe, but really though, I'm happy for them!

Mostly happy for him...

She looks like a great catch.

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Mister Obvious - 12-30-2018

Rich is super into the number of views and subscribers he has...

He posted something on Facebook showing he's moving toward 1 million views or something.

I meeean...

I get that it's exciting after trying for so many years to get somewhere on YouTube to FINALLY get attention.

But I've seen a lot of people who have a fuckload more views and subs NEVERRR brag about it, or just never even mention it at all.

I just don't get why people get all obsessed with the numbers...

I find it a bit pretentious and braggadocios even if it isn't meant to be taken that way.

shrug

Meh.

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Mister Obvious - 01-01-2019

Definitely a powerful message.

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Mister Obvious - 01-02-2019

Sounds a little bit like a Nick Drake song. Not lyrically or vocally, but musically.

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Guest - 01-02-2019

Rich bores me. After following him for a while, I find him pretty one-dimensional.

He is definitely boring.

Which would be fine as long as he could lay on a nice hard and satisfying fuck at the end of the day.

So if Rich is "boring" why keep watching him?

Well that's just it...

21:45 Rich has some really good esoteric knowledge...

It's worth listening to him just to hear when he touches on those topics.

He doesn't really talk about it all that much or at least to the extent that he COULD.

In my opinion the esoteric subject matter is basically the only thing that matters. At all.

I don't really care to hear about much else...

24:15 he says he doesn't talk about those subjects on purpose because "most people don't understand".

I don't agree with his approach of holding the esoteric topics back for any reason. But whatever, I mean he'll either open up about what actually matters, or he'll keep fence sitting and skirting the good shit.

25:20 actually, the people just WATCHING HIM ON YOUTUBE are vibrating at the same level he is... it's not just "people in real life" to one degree or another. It's anybody who runs across you for any reason. It's mutual and it's not limited to Rich's comfy spaces of 'the phone' or 'face to face'.

26:50 this is not an explanation for "why" you "can't read tarot for yourself"... some people like to use the tools for fun. Separating your ego and all that shit from it is easy in order to read for yourself. I mean I guess it depends on what type of person you are... if you just lie to yourself constantly and can't look at things for what they are, then yeah you probably won't be able to get an accurate answer.

I've always been able to read for myself. It repulses me that anyone actually thinks there are 'rules' within divination that you can't do it for yourself/your own questions. LOLOL. Holy fuck. Well maybe in a few years Rich will come around. If his opinion on this doesn't change once he has a few years of experience under his belt, I'd be shocked.

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Mister Obvious - 01-03-2019

(11-11-2018, 10:02 PM)MO Wrote: Now here's something I'd like to say...

It's not about Rich but it's about the 'tarot reader community' on YouTube...

They are starting to be compromised by advertisers.

Now unfortunately that's when things reach a "too mainstream" point and it's a jump off point for those of us who KNOW and are privy to the way advertising works online these days (name dropping and the power of suggestion).

The first verified advertiser/scam that I have found these tarot readers name dropping is "University of the People"... one reader even goes so far as to tell people to "type it into Google or their browser" so that they will "remember it" easier. When actually this is so that Google can track how many people are searching these terms, then serve ads and result rankings based on those terms in the future.

"University of the People" is being touted by these readers as "free" but it's actually not free... they get you with hidden fees, such as exam processing fees etc.

But that is just ONE company (and oddly enough not even a 'corporate interest' on its face, very strange) that is starting to drop turds in the 'tarot community' punch bowl...

I assume innumerable others will be on their way.

I just unsubbed 2 people over this even though I really liked them...

So anyone in the 'tarot community' reading this, if you make videos, I strongly encourage you to resist these offers of advertising if they approach you, because you will lose.

As promised...

"YouTube Tarot Readers Being Covertly Sponsored, Telling Viewers To Play The Lottery"

http://www.sectual.com/thread-10902.html

Rich is feeling sexy today!

http://images.sectual.com/upload/2019/01/03/20190103114415-1941472e.jpg

666 watching!

http://images.sectual.com/upload/2019/01/03/20190103120017-c7823299.jpg

How is Rich gonna use thumbnails of himself looking like a bitch in heat and then get all mad when people perv out on him?! C'mon Rich!!!