SECTUAL
Rich Lopp: Dude Tarot Reader - Printable Version

+- SECTUAL (https://www.sectual.com)
+-- Forum: Message Board (https://www.sectual.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Discussion Forum (https://www.sectual.com/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Rich Lopp: Dude Tarot Reader (/thread-9660.html)

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Guest - 01-12-2019

Oh yeah especially at the end of the video he is staring at her with love eyes and she is just fixated on "being famous" (she is such an attention *bleep*. I use the word famous very lightly, my kids have more views lol

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Mister Obvious - 01-12-2019

(01-12-2019, 06:13 PM)Guest Wrote: Oh yeah especially at the end of the video he is staring at her with love eyes and she is just fixated on "being famous" (she is such an attention *bleep*. I use the word famous very lightly, my kids have more views lol

OMG you're right...

I went to check out what you were talking about and I clicked on 1:30:50...

Rich looks exactly like you were saying. And then she randomly mentions anyone who's in Rich's "inbox" needs to back off basically.

That's so fucking offputting and unattractive. Why do they have to do that??? Why do these chicks he dates try to claim ownership over him??

And it's like... EVERYONE gets psychos in their "inbox" wanting to hook up. I think Rich is just overly sensitive to the stuff people say on the internet. He's gonna have to get over that once he gets popular.

1:31:25 - 1:31:33 I find his expressions here kinda interesting. I can't tell WTF he's thinking but it's... I dunno, the whole thing is just fricken weird.

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Guest - 01-13-2019

They do that because they lack self esteem, if you are confident in yourself and your relationship you dont even give that shit a second thought, look at it, show eachother, laugh and delete, who makes a video about it?
clearly she is worried thou cos thats how she met rich and obviously she was flirting with him online whilst he was with another girl

I think she is going to use him and spit him out, there is nothing genuine about her
she states in the video that she needed a place to stay (her family turned their back on her blah blah) and now all of a sudden after meeting rich's viewers she is going to set up a youtube channel ummm you couldnt set up a youtube account before him? coat tails!

he is in love
she doesnt give a f, he is convenient for her at this time in her life thats it
this wont last, I would put money on it

I feel a little bad for rich but then again I dont cos he is going to get some karma for all the other girls he used for a place to stay and sex

around the 1:29:44 mark Rich is cringing LOL

Love her high and mighty talk about all the girls in his inbox, ummm you did that!
You emailed him!
The only reason you "stood out" to him was because you were easy, an easy lay and easy place to stay, had she been normal and wanted to meet first, then date, have him meet her family he wouldnt have been interested in you.

2 desperate people crossed paths, its just that simple

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Mister Obvious - 01-13-2019

(01-13-2019, 12:13 PM)Guest Wrote: around the 1:29:44 mark Rich is cringing LOL

1:29:28 - 1:29:50 LOLOLOLOL. See this is why I love timestamping. Shit is hilarious! Let's just get right down to the good bits.

I notice Rich has this... nervous tick in that clip? I've never seen him do that before. Like... ever.

(01-13-2019, 12:05 PM)Guest Wrote: she states in the video that she needed a place to stay (her family turned their back on her blah blah)

Hmmm. Well if she has decent money then that wouldn't have been a problem for her...

They have a nice apartment and nice furnishings. Where did it come from??

Are they just going in debt on it? Let's not forget in Ohio Rich had to have racked up a $1200 hotel bill at the LEAST before he moved into that house for a short while before leaving the state. Unless the chick he was staying with in OH footed the bill...

hmmm

AND there was the hotel room he had in Phoenix for probably less than a week while he was getting an apartment. Rich can't make THAT much money off YouTube at this point. He probably makes a fair bit in donations and stuff. But it can't be enough to go around willy-nilly renting hotel rooms and apartments, and buying quality furnishings.

(01-13-2019, 12:05 PM)Guest Wrote: now all of a sudden after meeting rich's viewers she is going to set up a youtube channel ummm you couldnt set up a youtube account before him? coat tails!

Yeah and apparently she's into tarot too?

Facepalm

God. It would be sooo annoying if you were a YouTuber and people were trying to get on your channel or just get you to help them gain some attention...

It's sooo dumb.

(01-13-2019, 12:05 PM)Guest Wrote: clearly she is worried thou cos thats how she met rich and obviously she was flirting with him online whilst he was with another girl

That seems to be ALL his romantic life consists of for the last few years.

It's an icky pattern.

I was digging his new chick until she started talking a lot.

If she could have just stayed in the background and not made herself known at all so the chicks in Rich's following could just enjoy him alone...

That would have been real great.

If these two are gonna both sink it into YouTube then they better at least invest in some fucking box lights.

It's such a bad idea to come in front of the entire audience (OF CHICKS) and basically say "You better stay away from my man and stop sending him messages, OMG you're all so sad!"

ROFLROFL...

The chick he was staying with in OH basically did the same thing, and we see where that ended up.

His best girlfriend was the Maine chick. I mean we don't know what she looked like or how she treated him. But I'm just saying, the way she NEVER interfered. That's the ideal girlfriend... absolutely never to be seen or heard in any of the videos.

Just let the chicks enjoy Rich, let Rich rake in the fucking cash, and keep your damn mouth shut. You KNOW he's there with YOU, so what's your problem? Basically.

I wonder if Rich has noticed a strong correlation between his girlfriends getting on camera (or in chat) and claiming ownership over him, and a decrease in donations/income yet? Does he even pay attention? He should probably start to.

LOL, look at this...

https://www.facebook.com/richloppz.otherpage/posts/2256395541243044

This post says he and his GF are both "33" life path (master) numbers.

Everybody in the comments is like "OMG what does that mean!?" and I'm just LMFAO...

It means there's an epic struggle of wills here and there can only be one winner if they're TOGETHER.

Meaning one will dominate the other... and spoiler, looks like SHE is the one dominating.

It's the kinda situation where they break up, and both of them think they won.

His livestream views have already taken a hit since she debuted herself and made it clear she wants to take over his channel, LOL.

From watching their video together, I determined that he's really just an arm trophy for her... arm candy, eye candy, something to brag about. That's my sincere impression. Seems like that's how most chicks he dates feel about him. Ohio chick was the same way.

He's made his new chick a chat mod and she's constantly lording over the chat now.

Look here's her intro video from her channel...

In Rich's video of them together, she calls the chicks who send him private messages "crazy bitches", then in this video she turns around and lectures us about not being judgemental toward people...

Facepalm

At least she's pretty...

Hopefully she'll just stay on her own fucking channel and at the VERY LEAST not make herself known in Rich's videos.

It's bad enough she's lording over the chat, let alone having to see/hear her in his videos.

His audience just isn't gonna like it, it hampers everything.

There's a lot of fire element in Rich's livestream chats typically, a lot of chicks in there fired up over him, loving watching him... and he's an air sign, so he feeds the fire.

With her in there now though, being a Pisces, she's just dumping water all over it and putting it out.

I. Just

Want. Anal
Sabrina

Ewww, Guest, I never knew you were a nasty sodomite.

I'm never gonna see you the same again.

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Guest - 01-14-2019

LOL @ creepy guest. BTW how many "guests" are there on this thread? Im one (but I know I didnt post all of the guest posts) *show your hands
I prob should just sign up huh I check this thread daily lol

oh yeah totally agree with the Pisces throwing water all over the chat!!!! Couldnt have said it better myself
the chat is so cringe now, she anit moderating she freaking took over and whats worse she talks more than the fans!
fudge off a lil woman f sakes!
at the end of the day this is rich's business not hers, super unprofessional
especially when it comes to donations, rich needs to acknowledge them not her, thats just rude and weird
you dont get a christmas gift and then make someone else go say thank you for you, thats not how it works
butt out woman!

wonder how many have unsubbed from him since she came on the scene lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChF3G_NM9KI
wow what a boring flop of a video LOL

if she wasnt attached to rich that would be at 5 views and 90% thumbs down

I cannot wait to see her do tarot LOL

she is a mom for sure, explaining something with cups, water and post-it notes lol
what a dope

your viewers arent 5 year olds *eyeball roll*

sooooo enlightened, she doesnt even know what life path numbers are, I bet her (and rich) are still sitting there wondering how the woman came up with the numbers lol
fail

rich is a fail too lets be real he straight up admitted that he has only been doing tarot for over a year, he memorized what all the real tarot readers said

I started playing around with them at 13, Im in my 30s now and I still think I have alot to learn

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Mister Obvious - 01-14-2019

Ah, she did a video on the LoA "Cup Method" eh?

I haven't watched it.

I wish people would come up with new shit...

Sounds like a ploy for views to me.

That's the name of the YouTube game though.

I've been reading tarot for about 6 years and I just recently consider myself schooled enough in the meaning of the cards... there's always a new association to make.

YouTube is way oversaturated with tarot readers...

I'd rather see a channel like hers start under the guise of just talking instead of trying to teach something.

She's already shown herself to be a judgemental hypocrite.

She disses a large part of Rich's audience and then wants the same audience to follow her channel??

As for Rich, if you can't take pervy private messages, how about you stop opening them? Or get the fuck off the internet, because that's the only way to avoid the weirdos.

The positive payoff of successful socializing online far outweighs the weirdos EVERYONE has to deal with.

It doesn't help that there are overly sensitive tards like Rich who are immature and overly dramatic about pervy comments either... grow some balls.

Rich's livestream chats are chock full of chicks saying pervy crap... the views come almost solely from chicks who think he's hot. That will never not be true.

So having your obnoxious GF come on your channel and offend them all for no reason just means less $$$ for you.

They can go give their hard earned money (and their valuable time) to some other hot dude on YouTube.

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Mister Obvious - 01-14-2019

I guarantee we're not the only ones who started out liking the GF and now we just feel WTF about it.

I'm sure a lot of his viewers are too nice to say anything.

Hopefully she'll just stay contained on her own channel.

Maybe Rich suggested she get her own channel as a covert way to keep her off his.

It's smart... hopefully their apartment is big enough so they can't hear each other.