SECTUAL
Rich Lopp: Dude Tarot Reader - Printable Version

+- SECTUAL (https://www.sectual.com)
+-- Forum: Message Board (https://www.sectual.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Discussion Forum (https://www.sectual.com/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Rich Lopp: Dude Tarot Reader (/thread-9660.html)

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Guest - 01-14-2019

"Maybe Rich suggested she get her own channel as a covert way to keep her off his."

Oh yeah I thought the same thing, is he that smart thou?

another thing when he shared pics of the apt its super small, Im guessing her kids dont live with her?! thats a little shocking, you have to be a real fuck up for your kids to be taken away (happens to guys all the time but to women not so much)
GIANT RED FLAG

and if she/he is reading this is not coming from jealousy I think Im better looking that she is and for sure MO you are cuter than her too, so its not that, lets just get that out there

I liked his ex-cancer girlfriend the best too, she let him do his thing, didnt interrupt, didnt try to join in

Sabrina should have just been like hey guys nice to meet you and clicked off, end of her

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Mister Obvious - 01-14-2019

Rich's GF in Maine was a Sagittarius. He's dated a Cancer chick before though, he doesn't seem to prefer them. I'm sure he's dated at least 2 of each sign, ROFL!!!!!!

I proposed the theory that perhaps the father of the kids has decent money and is giving her trouble because of that... he wouldn't even have to be straight up rich to cause issues, I mean if he's got decent money but she doesn't have any, it only makes sense they'd let the kids go with him. Maybe her ex thinks she's crazy or something. Probably not though. She said she didn't even have a place to stay recently, they won't give you the kids if you don't have a residence.

Nonetheless, I don't find her or her story very interesting, so I really don't care.

A couple people who also watch Rich's videos said they thought it would be so much better if he just lived on his own... one of them said that it'd be fine for his girlfriends to live with him as long as they didn't butt into his videos. It's not just me (and you and everybody else on this thread) who thinks this.

I personally think he should just live by himself until he's super established into what he's doing. That's the problem with uprooting and going into different situations all the time... you don't get well enough established into a routine and a method to defend it whenever somebody new enters your life. If he was more established right now (in his locale, residence, routine, etc.) then a chick couldn't just come into his life and butt into everything... unless she was crazy domineering. I dunno, seems like Rich is a pushover. Seems like he digs chicks who just dominate him and all that weird kinda shit.

I wonder if Rich told her to start doing thanks for the donations? I could definitely see that, he never really seemed to enjoy having to interrupt the reading to say thank you. Interrupting for thanks isn't so bad... but getting interrupted by your girlfriend is a whole other matter.

Ah okay, I just watched the video, she wasn't using the LOA cup method, like I assumed...

She's just using the cups to exemplify her point.

My bad!

This is the cup method if people don't know what I'm talking about:

But yeah she seems like she'd be a good teacher of kids or something.

I dunno what she does for work but maybe she should just be a teacher instead.

I mean the message itself is good...

The only issue with this chick is staying off Rich's channel and doing her own thing.

Her and Rich together...

I dunno, if I just saw this video of her without knowing she's with Rich, I could NEVERRR imagine them together.

I feel like this is one of those relationships that doesn't really last, but that you get "attached" with...

So like unplanned pregnancies and stuff like that.

TBH it wouldn't be that bad if she spit out some of Rich's babychildren...

They'd make cute kids for sure.

I say they should go for it...

Popcorn

Rich seems to be expressing a waning interest in tarot. It's understandable.

It's like Rich and his GF think everyone is sooo dumb and simple minded and they can't understand these "enlightened spiritual terms"...

LOL. They severely underestimate everyone and they seem to be incredibly judgemental people.

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Guest - 01-15-2019

Rich is that drunk hobo on the street who talks about how they know everything, right down to the meaning of life, yet if you are sooooo smart why are you in that position
when he made the videos talking about how he was a drunk and homeless I sat there and was so surprised NOT, you didnt even have to confirm, we all knew it
I dont get how he went from that not too long ago to now he is the most spiritual being on the earth, I agree obviously he doesnt know his viewers
dont you love when he is like "you wouldnt understand" that is what people who dont understand say, its a cop out, he does it alot, he will talk in half sentences then shut up when he realizes he doesnt know what the f he is talking about lol

I dont think they should breed, she already has 3
and doesnt he have 2 or 3 that I highly doubt he pays child support for and Ill tell you why I came to this conclusion
he stated in a video when he loved tarot you know a week ago lol (Im not surprised by this he always seemed to be more interested in the likes, women (<< he said that this is the most money he has ever made in his life (not from tarot not from youtube but in HIS LIFE)
2,888,164 views does not equal much, I know this for a fact as I said earlier my kids have a channel, its play money

Rich is on welfare of some sort or the girls he is with support him fully (maybe Im wrong on this but I think that was prob one of the reasons the chick we liked left him too, because of the online flirting aswell but who knows if she really knew about that cos she looked to be pretty separate from his "work")
if you cant look after your kids that already have, dont have more, please, I dont care how cute they will be, poor kids

on a random note SABRINA AND RICH stop filming while you drive you inconsiderate assholes
No one cares if you off yourselves but there are other people on the road, dont be cunts!

"The National Safety Council reports that cell phone use while driving leads to 1.6 million crashes each year"

he is always going on about how he doesnt like the female attention his channel gets yet all his gfs come from his channel lol guy is confussed as hell

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Mister Obvious - 01-15-2019

Female attention = his entire audience.

Okay okay, 90% of his audience...

8% gay dudes, 2% straight dudes.

If general likability, actual non-judgementalness, and wisdom equated to hottness, Ramblin' Mike would be the hottest dude tarot reader ever...

TBH if I had to choose a dude to be with, between these two, I'd choose Mike.

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Mister Obvious - 01-16-2019

Rich has kinda sorta reached that 'point'...

Let's take relationships as an example.

Once you get to a point in a relationship when you "need time apart", the relationship is doomed.

You can take some time apart, you can get together again later... but your 'tolerance' for that relationship is going to lessen gradually until you just can't stand to be in it anymore, for any amount of time.

Say you've been together 5 years, then you take a few weeks away from each other, then you come back. Pretty soon you're to the point of being totally annoyed by the relationship and needing a break again within just a few months. Eventually, it becomes unbearable to be in the relationship for any amount of time.

The solution is to (obviously) take a break... but in the long run, to make his channel about more than tarot.

He made it in the door with tarot... that's what got him to where he is. Now that he's in the door... he should find a way of sharing which makes fewer demands on him.

If only he didn't have the pretentious attitude that "common folk" just "can't understand" these spiritual airy-fairy terminologies and concepts...

I'll tell you what else Rich needs to do...

He needs to get his own website, because it doesn't even matter what he does in the future, tarot, or whatever...

If he wants to be self-employed under his own persona, then he needs to get his own website.

He should register his name as a domain name before somebody else does...

He's not popular enough for the domain sharks to snag his name as a domain and hold it "for sale" yet...

That's what they do to all the YouTubers who are too dumb and lacking in foresight to register their own fucking names as domain names.

Social media ghettos like Facebook, Twitter and YouTube have made internet users so damn dumb...

They think those trash sites are the whole internet.

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Guest - 01-16-2019

awww poor baby he cant handle it, neither can the new girl, she made a vid today about how she ignores negativity, making a video of it is not ignoring it lol
my gawd

some people just shouldnt be youtubers
congratts you both got a 1% taste of what real famous people have to deal with day in and day out

I once had an online stalker for 6 years, 6 fucking years, I didnt say a peep, drove me inane but that bitch finally gave up
man I could only imagine the field day she would have had if I made a anti negativity video, that just shows the people/person how much it really does bother you, duh!
and seriously 3(?) videos in and gf is on that lol fail channel for sure!
welcome to the internet no matter what you do its a nasty place, if you cant handle that dont put your life out there, you can have your real life and your online life separate, I do it, none of my customers know my real name, where I live, who I sleep with, how many kids I have or dont have, like now do you see me logging in making an account? no, its pretty simple

This thread wouldnt even be possible without Rich being such a blabber mouth, we didnt need to know all your dirty laundry YOU TOLD US!

LMFAO, like what the fuck negativity could she possibly be experiencing THIS EARLY in the game??

People are such pansies...

You would NOT BELIEVE the kind of harassment I've dealt with over the span of my internet career so far.

They think a few obsessed fan girls is bad...

LMFAOOO. Dear God.

I promise they'll never have to deal with a quarter of what I've dealt with in my time...

Count your fricken blessings you're not doing anything important enough to be a target, that's all I'm saying.

I've turned over a new leaf, my online world is much more calm now than it used to be, I'm grateful.

I know! 3 days in LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
buckle up girlie thats all I can say

and yet again another dumb move from Rich "Im a quitter wah wah" if you had just taken a week off noone would have freakin noticed!
Are you trying to fuck your channel on purpose?
WE dont need to know what you ate for breakfast, its not about being transparent and not having shit to hide but there is such thing as over information, especially to people who you dont know

They both need to watch that cheesy 90s internet safety video lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(01-16-2019, 05:29 PM)Guest Wrote: They both need to watch that cheesy 90s internet safety video lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMFAOLOLOLOL. I bet every one of those 90s kids could take criticism 5000% better than Rich and his GF's coddled asses.

Here's her video about the "negativity"...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAiMrTHQpG8

That passive aggressive cattiness though.

"I just want to thank" all the haters, like... stop overdramatizing stuff that isn't even ACTUALLY "negativity" or "hate".

Check out this comment somebody left:

Quote:I think some people on his channel liked him and now your his girlfriend so they are not happy. It's psych 101. They will get over it and move on. My advice either ignore it or block.

It's a great point... and she should know this since she is the psych major after all. I mean it's the most simple shit ever.

What the hell do you think is gonna happen when you come out in front of your BF's almost entirely female audience, claim ownership over him, and then call the people sending him messages "crazy bitches"...

That's ACTUALLY rude. That's ACTUALLY offensive.

Not a smart move. She basically trolled his whole audience and then got mad when a couple of people said minor rude things to her that probably weren't even that bad, LOL.

In the video of her and Rich together, I'm pretty sure he said that making the video was HER idea. So she basically pressured him to introduce her to his audience, and called them all "crazy bitches" and then Rich and her are like "SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEW CHANNEL!"... then somehow they're totally confounded when people get an attitude.

100%

I just cant get over how she can say anything about anything considering the fact that she was/is the crazy bitch that contacted him, flirted with him and fucking moved in with him without even knowing him (trust me you dont know someone that fast!)
ESPECIALLY since she has kids, #dangerous! wtf is wrong with women these days? How many other guys have been around your children?
yeah thats gona look real good in court when you fight for your kids!

and then to top it off with trying to take over his channel
listen the hell up, you have been with Rich for how many days? you dont have his kids, you arent his wife, you are no different to the last fan girl he put his dick inside or the last or the last, std tests anyone?

and the channel thing, it would have been a whole other story had you had a channel prior to meeting him, but you didnt!
I wonder how Audra's channel is doing now that Rich is gone? LOL!!!!!!!!!

(01-16-2019, 07:31 PM)Guest Wrote: std tests anyone?

This is EXACTLY why I'm terrified to have sex with ANYONE.

Rich is a perfect example that you don't know where people have BEEN.

It is a NASTY world out there. I don't trust people.

Personally, I haven't had sex in over a year and I don't even care if I EVER have sex again...

It's gonna have to be with someone REALLY special who can prove to me that they can be trusted.