SECTUAL
Rich Lopp: Dude Tarot Reader - Printable Version

+- SECTUAL (https://www.sectual.com)
+-- Forum: Message Board (https://www.sectual.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Discussion Forum (https://www.sectual.com/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Rich Lopp: Dude Tarot Reader (/thread-9660.html)

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Guest - 01-16-2019

Im with ya!
Ive been with the same guy for years now but if I ever ended up single again I prob would just stay that way Im terrified of catching HIV, Herpes etc
(prior to him thou I stayed single by choice for almost 3 years, straight out the gate when I meet him, Im like I want to marry, I want kids if you think this is just a hook up you are sadly mistaken, I was full on aries crazy lol. I dont know why you should keep that till the 1000th date, if that scares someone they are obviously only after one thing, run!)

obviously this "tinder generation" doesnt care *shudder*
its beyond gross

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Guest - 01-17-2019

Go watch, ITS WRITTEN ALL OVER HIS AQUA FACE!!!!!!!
he is over her already! lol

poor Rich, that is what happens when you jump into things

https://youtu.be/FBAaGDU9rXg?t=90

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Mister Obvious - 01-17-2019

LOL, fuck that sexy bastard...

He really is super sexy, he honestly is.

I fucking hate myself for STILL thinking this fucking dude is sexy.

Gah!

Hmmm, that video was just super random and I don't get the impression he REALLY wanted to be talking about it...

I mean isn't he 'taking a break'??

Pretty sure he doesn't need his GF hounding him to talk about astrology when he just said he wants to take a break from the whole damn thing for a week or so.

As far as him being "over" her, I don't really think so...

https://www.facebook.com/richloppz.otherpage/posts/2258694337679831

He said he loves her, apparently he went on a country music binge or some shit, I get the impression they've been partying tonight.

I kinda assumed he was drunk from that FB post, but if he's driving then obviously not. So that's good.

Ah, I think he likes her just fine. But she might ruin things if she starts recording him when he doesn't wanna be recorded.

It's pretty obvious she just recorded that vid so she could get him on her channel...

And get the same fangirls ("crazy bitches") who she totally dislikes to come and watch her video featuring Rich...

Facepalm

Because that's basically all his audience consists of, and she wants his audience.

I liked him better a few years back when he was chubby and facial hair free, Im weird I guess

did you see him eyeball roll n cringe at 1:30ish? OMG SO MUCH LOLZ

And I really think Rich should consider doing a digital detox...

Get off the damn Facebook for at least a few days.

And tell your fricken girlfriend you don't wanna be filmed.

It's not really a "break" if you're still posting all over Facebook.

The whole thing is tiresome, he just needs to get away from it for a bit.

she didnt log in to his facebook and write that for him? HAHHA she is a pisces after all ;)

He seems like a pretty nice dude to be with, honestly, I just wouldn't wanna fuck it up by pressuring him to be on cam or whatever. She initiated that video of them together (the livestream), and she initiated this one too.

What sucks about it is that he probably actually totally does love her (well, I mean let's not throw the term around, he's "into" her) and it seems like she's kinda just using him.

She still never looks at him in their videos together, she just stares at the camera and smiles. Maybe she looks at him in the viewfinder. I can't really tell. But when he's talking to her, she never looks at him and it's honestly kinda sad.

how long will it last?
place your bets now

I say 1 year

(01-17-2019, 04:13 AM)Guest Wrote: she didnt log in to his facebook and write that for him? HAHHA she is a pisces after all ;)

Dude she fucking might have, now that you mention it...

All those smilies and shit.

It's sort of uncharacteristic.

If you look back at some of his older posts, he doesn't seem to use a ton of smilies that way.

Bah, I'm not gonna get all conspiritard, I'm sure he really did write that FB post...

But it just sucks because he seems sorta naive.

Seems like he really digs this chick, but from what I can tell, it all points to her using him to get attention for herself.

So if they didn't last, I don't think it would be because he's not into her, I think it would more likely be because he realizes she's using him and it would be kinda heartbreaking.

Although not really, because they've been together for less than a month and "love" doesn't form over that kinda timeframe, ROFL!

love = she gave him a bj, or should that be a footjob in his case LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROFLMAOMGLOLOL.

https://cheezburger.com/4692291328 HAHAHAHHAH

Thankfully I forget about the foot fetish thing most of the time...

Teal Swan says dudes have foot fetishes because their moms put them on the floor a lot when they were babies and children, and the closest they could get to her when they wanted attention was around her feet.

I mean...

It makes sense, but it's not like only dudes got left on the floor to play as kids, yet you don't see chicks with foot fetishes.

Richie baby we like you with some meat on your bones.

He better walk out there in Phoenix while he can because he ain't gonna be able to once summer comes.

So he's making a video even though he's "on break"...

It's very clear that tarot is what he wanted a break from.

Which is a really bad sign, he'll never enjoy it in the future like he once did if this is where he is with it now.

That is totally fine... he will just have to share something else on his channel, or do way fewer tarot vids.

Doing the readings for all the signs is ridiculous IMHO... collective readings are better. I don't think Rich can understand collective readings though.

Let me see if I can explain this without a lot of those super hard to understand, mega complicated airy-fairy terms Rich talks about...

Basically, even if you have 100K subscribers, those people watching your channel are "on your level" and a lot of different messages can come through for a lot of different people in one reading.

One collective reading a week would be fine. It would probably get a massive amount of views.

In between collective readings, he could just post about esoteric topics.

People are so hungry for universal knowledge...

They'll take whatever they can get, even in super complicated airy-fairy terminologies...

Because guess what, most people aren't total retards like Rich and his GF seem to wanna believe.

I think the hang up here for Rich is that he's heard people talking using these terms, and based on his JUDGEMENT, he doesn't think they know what those terms mean.

Well, regardless of what HE thinks and how he wants to judge the shit out of people...

I would be willing to guarantee you they DO know what those terminologies mean.

Just because everybody isn't living their life and making choices and holding opinions that you can agree with doesn't mean they don't understand universal truth...

It takes ALL kinds to fuel the duality and the friction which causes existence in the first place.

And so...

Rich judges people, Rich holds back information... Rich ultimately loses access to this door he's gotten his foot into by seemingly mere chance.

He can either choose to be uppity and judgemental, holding back the truth...

Or he can share the knowledge everyone is looking for, and succeed.

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Guest - 01-18-2019

ohhh he made it private, finally he grew a brain, we "the people who dont know you IRL" dont need to know everything about you, it can and will aways be used against you in some way, shape or form (I say this from experience)
why is he even making vids on his break anyway? stupid
why? cos he NEEDS that attention, watch out Sabrina you got yourself a man whore

makes me laugh how he is always talking down on ego yet he seems VERY ego driven, look at me, look at me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
why not just do daily vlogs and become logan paul lol
I hate to say it but in the beginning I liked Rich, I thought he had POTENTIAL (did his readings ever resonate? not once) but I feel like he could have gotten there

Rich was decent at astrology but tarot, meh, he knew the basics
still many many years of work ahead of him
but obviously its not his passion or he wouldnt be having breaks this early in the game