SECTUAL
Rich Lopp: Dude Tarot Reader - Printable Version

+- SECTUAL (https://www.sectual.com)
+-- Forum: Message Board (https://www.sectual.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Discussion Forum (https://www.sectual.com/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Rich Lopp: Dude Tarot Reader (/thread-9660.html)

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Mister Obvious - 01-18-2019

(01-18-2019, 03:38 PM)Guest Wrote: ohhh he made it private

I gotta be honest, there was like nooooothing in that video worth making it private over.

Oh I see, he made his FB private.

That's a step in the right direction...

Next he should try joining the cool people and deleting FB all together.

He better stop being "freaked out" and "overwhelmed" by the minimal success he's achieved...

That's kind off-putting to the universe. "God will never give you more than you can handle" for example.

It's not "scary" when you start to see "big results"...

I'm sorry, but it's not. I feel bad for him that he thinks it's scary. Maybe it's hyperbole, but it's bad use of language no less.

Neurolinguistic programming is a huge part of 'law of attraction'... they boil it down into phrases like "Watch your self-talk!"

I've had some of my most insanely huge dreams come true...

Only, better. Because it's hard if not impossible for us to imagine the GREATNESS of some of the things that can happen in our lives.

I've never been scared about it... it's been EXCITING every time. Slight nervousness, maybe. But scared?? Fucking never.

But I will say that the 'whiplash' that happens when you have extreme fulfillments like that can really take a long time to integrate into your being. That's where the 'adjustment' comes in.

The interjections by his GF is this video are pretty annoying, but stating that is like beating a dead fucking horse at this point.

Whatever...

He did fine talking about the spiritual topics in this video. If this is his 'simple' approach then it's fine.

My qualm with his desire to 'simplify' these discussions is that overthinking how to break it down to morons (what I guess he assumes is his viewership) will fuck with the flow of information...

Don't TRY to make it simple, it'll detract from the message. If simplifying it comes naturally and EASILY to you, if it's not an obstructive process, then it's fine.

These types of discussions will be the most useful thing that he could ever possibly do with his channel.

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Guest - 01-18-2019

omg her butting in AGAIN!

Sabrina you are there with him no one else, just you, chill the hell out

Well it's just annoying because you can never hear WTF she's saying.

He can't even hear her and they're in the same room together, he's gotta ask her to repeat what she said every time.

And I notice that Rich like...

Have some nervous movements that he seems to do compulsively... like neurotically.

All I'm saying is that a lot of these people you see making vids on YouTube and shit are total basket cases in real life.

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Guest - 01-18-2019

you mean the constant playing with his hair? lol

Yeah...

I don't really want to get too far into it because this thread is not about picking on Rich.

But it seems like a neurotic type of thing he has going on there and I've seen similar sorta stuff in other people...

It's actually really sad and I am not too sure how to help people with those kinda problems.

It's one of the rare situations where I just straight up suggest seeing a professional cuz I'm like...

All outta ideas about WTF or how the fuck to help that sorta problem.

It's only since that other video where I mentioned the nervous tick in the eyes thing that I've ever noticed that he seems to have some sort of neurotic issues.

Could just be past traumas subconsciously manifesting in certain movements... seems like nerves and stress, but if no source for it can be found in the conscious life, it's gotta be subconscious.

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Mister Obvious - 01-19-2019

There's nothing "confusing" about the law of attraction.

Fuck...

Maybe I've just been reading and learning about this shit for so long that I can't relate to people who are just starting out.

But I remember back in my teens what the 'limited mindset' felt like, back in the days when I couldn't even fathom the expanses of the universe.

I can see how it would be... I dunno, potentially confusing for people in that state. But even back then, whenever I read about esoteric topics, I could understand where people were coming from.

It was never just like a total mystery to me WTF they were talking about.

That's why I think Rich underestimates people and their potential to understand.

Beyond the airy-fairy jargon, there's a level of intuitive understanding inherent in communication between humans... even if you may not completely grasp the terms that are being used, you can still relate to the concepts, the emotions being shared, etc.

TBH I think ANYBODY talking about universal truth in any capacity is USEFUL. So I don't think Rich could make videos about it that AREN'T useful. Certain people relate to certain people... "your vibe attracts your tribe"... "birds of a feather fly together"... gnomesayin'?

It takes all of us speaking the truth with our own unique limited AND expansive views to reach everybody, and to nurture one another on a spiritual and intellectual level.

Rich has good intentions and he's not dumbing things down too hard.

He's doing good work with this.

I can tell his GF's not home while he's filming this because she's not interrupting.

11:23 he's absolutely right about that.

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Guest - 01-19-2019

"when I say subconscious ALOT OF PEOPLE DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT SUBCONSCIOUS MEANS"

and that is when I stopped watching forever

I never understood how people dont get the law of attraction, as you said like attracts like, you dont need to be spiritual to get this, I think personally I was "aware" of this as a child before even hearing of it, it just makes sense. (Maybe its the pisces rising that helps I dont know but it just seems like common sense, drug addicts hang out with other drug addicts n such, like duh)

like Karma, no one should have to sit you down and explain this to you

Im happy for him that he is learning but wow he really doesnt know much (yet), the more he speaks the more Im over here like shouldnt you already know this stuff?! I wish him the best but consider me out, unsubbed
changing frequencies doesnt always mean going higher, just saying

btw MO you are cool I like your style (no homo)
Def going to check out the other posts on this site :)

(01-19-2019, 05:40 PM)Guest Wrote: unsubbed

Ah come on now, don't be like that!!!

Banana

(01-19-2019, 05:43 PM)Guest Wrote: btw MO you are cool I like your style (no homo)
Def going to check out the other posts on this site :)

Hey thanks, I appreciate it!!!

A whole lot going on here besides Rich's thread, for sure...

Commentating on YouTubers is just one of my many hobbies.

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Guest - 01-20-2019

Rich has no place to be uppity & judgmental, considering he's still basically a broke-ass living off a woman, as usual.* He keeps thanking us for our tips & donations, saying, "They help more than you know." Well, of course they do, that's his only source of income!

*Oh, but that's what makes people uppity & judgmental, they are severely lacking somewhere in their life & they're compensating. And if you put two people together who think like this, they are totally convinced of their superiority!

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Guest - 01-20-2019

Well, of course, Rich has some neurotic mannerisms...he's basically a nervous guy. He's fled situations & changed women & lives what, three times in less than a year now? And he doesn't look that healthy. I doubt his eating habits are that good; it wasn't so long ago that he was living on the streets, not to mention his drinking & smoking. Neuroticisms may express themselves as mental but there's often a huge physical component to them.

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Mister Obvious - 01-20-2019

That's a good point, I wonder what his diet is like?

I don't notice ANY of his nervous ticks when he's alone.

When he's by himself just talking to the camera, I notice absolutely no neurotic behavior.

It's only when other people are around him that I notice it.

(01-20-2019, 01:36 AM)MO Wrote: When he's by himself just talking to the camera, I notice absolutely no neurotic behavior.

Maybe I'm just missing it, but...

I dunno, I don't think so.

When he's reading tarot, he can let a lot of it out on the cards.

But like those vids today, just talking about the universe and stuff...

I didn't notice any oddities whatsoever.