SECTUAL
Rich Lopp: Dude Tarot Reader - Printable Version

+- SECTUAL (https://www.sectual.com)
+-- Forum: Message Board (https://www.sectual.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Discussion Forum (https://www.sectual.com/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Rich Lopp: Dude Tarot Reader (/thread-9660.html)

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Guest - 01-20-2019

"I wonder if Rich has noticed a strong correlation between his girlfriends getting on camera (or in chat) and claiming ownership over him, and a decrease in donations/income yet? Does he even pay attention? He should probably start to."

Rich is sharp but at the end of the day, he's just like he looks--he's a big dumbass who falls in & out of situations, some bad, some good. In all his introspection, he fails to get the overview.

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Mister Obvious - 01-20-2019

Meh... there's something in Rich's eyes that looks all hurt and makes me feel bad for him.

Methinks he's traumatized by something.

Chicka's definitely pretty hot, well she has a nice face, we've never gotten to see what else she's working with. I'm into good looking faces more than anything else so it doesn't really matter to me.

0:32 she finally looked at him for once, LMAO, first time I've ever seen her actually look at him in one of these videos.

Dude what in the fuck is the deal with Rich?? I'm like... kinda confused about this guy now, like I seriously don't know.

God I hate when people go live and then shoutout everybody in the chat, people seriously have to stop fucking doing that. My rule would be no shoutout unless you leave a motherfuckin' superchat. Saying everybody's name just fucks with the flow. Too much flow fucking going on around Rich and this chick. Rich is bad about it too.

So, yeah, Rich has a serious nervous tick going on here. I DO NOT UNDERSTAND why it doesn't happen when he's ALONE. Why IS THAT?? Can someone explain that to me?? How can that BE?

I'm so confused. I genuinely do not understand this. Why would it not happen when he is alone, but happen around other people?? We've never seen Rich with anyone else... besides that chick he was in Ohio with, and I don't remember seeing him do any of this ticking in that one video they did together. But that was only one video and they weren't really talking to each other in it, so I dunno. What the heck? What is the explanation for this??

You know, when this chicka talks at length it's like... everything she's saying just gets lost in everything she's saying. I can't focus on it. I think we're probably just not very compatible, like if you looked at the astrology and the other kinds of compatibility like biorhythms, I bet me and this chick would totally lack compatibility.

It's just such a relief when Rich starts talking.

I just notice that whenever Rich is talking there is no ticking going on at all, he seems 100% totally normal...

But as soon as she starts talking again it's right back to the ticking. I find this VERY interesting on a psychological level. Hell, this is on a neurological level here. I don't think I've ever seen anything like it before. Obviously if I had, I'd know more about it. So Rich is teaching me something right here... I mean, hopefully. I'd like to figure this out.

I'm watching this fuckin' video on double speed though, ain't nobody got time for that.

4:45 whoa WTF is she saying? She basically just said she knows that her and Rich won't be together forever. Well, obviously I mean... duh. Nothing lasts forever and all that kinda stuff, but. I still find it to be a very interesting glimpse into her deeper thoughts about their situation.

And she's TOTALLY fine with it. Like totally fine with it. I almost get the impression she's counting on it. Which wouldn't feel good to me if I was in a relationship with her. But whatever. I'm just saying, when I get into relationships, I mean fucking business... I never go into something thinking it's not gonna last. I suspend my understanding of everything being temporary when I go into a relationship. Sometimes you gotta drop the fatalistic, defeatist attitude about the reality of relationships and play on the sunny side for a little while. I would never go into a relationship if I thought it wouldn't last.

This chick should have been a Gemini... honestly. She REALLY should have.

I don't even disagree with anything she's saying, I'm just saying I've never really seen a Pisces chick like that.

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Guest - 01-20-2019

Yap yap yap. So Sabrina thinks despite everything you read, a Pisces & an Aquarian make a lovely match. Wait 'till they've been together a while. This spoken by an Aquarian who spent 15 years with a Pisces. We're still friends but let's face it, we were a mis-match as life partners. I'd develop a tic too if I had to listen to Sabrina run on day after day after frickin' day!

The video isn't showing for me anymore.

Maybe it's just the device I'm on.

(01-20-2019, 04:37 AM)MO Wrote: 4:45 whoa WTF is she saying? She basically just said she knows that her and Rich won't be together forever.

I wonder if this is why it was removed?

It was a perfectly good video otherwise.

I'm not saying that statement was bad enough to remove it...

It was just sort of a strange statement, that's all.

I'm a Vedic/sidereal Pisces, does that give me special points?

I don't follow Vedic astrology though, Western and Chinese vibe with me a lot more.

(01-20-2019, 04:37 AM)MO Wrote: I just notice that whenever Rich is talking there is no ticking going on at all, he seems 100% totally normal...

Maybe it's because when someone else is talking, Rich is thinking about things he wants to say, but obviously he can't say anything because someone else is talking so he holds it back and it results in a subconscious movement.

Obviously when he's talking, he's expressing his thoughts, saying what he wants to say, not holding back, etc. and that's why he has no ticks.

So it's not that he just has the ticks when he's with other people... it's that he can't express himself while someone else is expressing themselves and so he has to hold back his input and it results in the subconscious tick.

BTW I know it's spelled 'tic', but I think that's ridiculous. Being a total expert at all things linguistic, I really just have no respect for these petty spelling differentiations. It's illogical to spell it "tic" instead of "tick" and I refuse.

As for why he has these subconscious movements while other people are talking, I think it's due to a very high level of mental activity. That's as far along as I am to figuring this out so far, and I think it's definitely on the right track.

His "froggy throat" is probably vaper's lung from vaping too much.

That's what always happens and this is one of the reasons people who otherwise enjoyed vaping (including myself and several people I've known) gave it up...

Causes weird gelatinous mucous, I've written about it before.

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Mister Obvious - 01-21-2019

I like Rich, he's a decent dude. He's a pretty good guy.

I think it's pretty important to remember he's still young and it takes a while to get used to life or whatever.

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Mister Obvious - 01-23-2019

1:44 he's wrong and he only thinks it's that way because of his own experience/the way he discovered tarot...

I've never watched tarot videos because of an "issue" or the need for advice.

When I discovered tarot readings on YouTube like 5 years ago, I simply thought they were interesting and that reading tarot looked like fun, so I started doing it myself.

I watch tarot readers because I like the readers themselves and I dig their vibe...

I don't watch tarot for advice. Insight, maybe. Advice, no.

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Guest - 01-23-2019

Yeah tarot readers underestimate & misunderstand their broad audience & assume their entire audience is as retarded as the few crackpots who reach out to them

I listen to tarot like a construction worker listens to radio

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Guest - 01-23-2019

2:35

"Man fuck them ships"

Hahahaha

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Mister Obvious - 01-24-2019

(01-23-2019, 11:35 PM)Guest Wrote: I listen to tarot like a construction worker listens to radio

Well said!!!

Rich looks gorgeous, but WHY oh WHY oh WHY the FUCKKK is she in this video with him?!

I just don't get it.

She talks well and she's good at making her own videos or whatever but OMG, STOP BEING ON RICH'S CHANNEL.

Why is he letting her do this?

It's so obvious she just wanted to make him do a giveaway to get more subs on her own channel.

Why is Rich letting her use the shit out of him?? Is it all about money? Is she basically his sugar momma right now?

I mean it's fine if that's what it is... it doesn't REALLY excuse us having to put up with her on his channel, but I guess you gotta do what you gotta do.

If he's just letting her do this for literally no reason though, like if he's just letting her use him and it's not even because he owes her... bro's got bad judgement or he's super naive or something.

The views/likes are crawling along on that video. His other video from around that time has twice the views/likes already. Not a lot of comments on it either, but Rich is known for blocking shitloads of people (another ignorant move).

Rich alone in a giveaway thumbnail/video would have at least twice the views and likes by now... it's not rocket science.

But it's not about getting views/likes/subs for Rich is it? No... it's all about his girlfriend. And that's why people don't care.

Too many more moves like this and his channel really will be endangered... doing anything like this to hamper momentum when your brand is on the upswing should be avoided at all costs.

Maybe this is his higher self slowing progress for him because he legitimately can't take it and is overwhelmed like he's constantly talking about.

I've seen old ladies deal with sudden YouTube popularity better than Rich does... way more subs than him.

Rich needs to stop submitting to her... period.