SECTUAL
Rich Lopp: Dude Tarot Reader - Printable Version

+- SECTUAL (https://www.sectual.com)
+-- Forum: Message Board (https://www.sectual.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Discussion Forum (https://www.sectual.com/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Rich Lopp: Dude Tarot Reader (/thread-9660.html)

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Guest - 01-25-2019

the whole send u a selfie to win this tarot deck is creepy!!!!!!!!
just me?
let me guess sabrinas idea to figure out which of his subs and hot so she can block them
good luck sabrina alot of us are hotter than you, get ready to get super paranoid lol

on a serious note thou, oh yeah rich is fucking his channel royally, he doesnt see it cos he just sees ohh Im almost 60k
rich you prob read this do yourself a favor compare your channel to your gfs (sabrina speaks)
do the math
(cos you dont seem that smart with numbers/business, Ill break it down, she is failing)
why not say to her get your first million views by yourself and then and only then we will do a video together, cos what you are doing now, thats not how collabs work
its going to be funny when you 2 separate and she is your entire channel

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Guest - 01-26-2019

who else do you guys watch? Im really enjoying A S T R O K W E E N atm

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Mister Obvious - 01-26-2019

I watch too many to list...

I'm a commentator/analyst so this is what I do.

Browse the front page to see other YouTubers I discuss:

http://www.sectual.com/forum-2.html

More:

Most Viewed Threads

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Mister Obvious - 01-27-2019

Oooo, nice scenery! Rich looks great among the cacti!

He's got great things to say in this video!

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Mister Obvious - 01-31-2019

Uh oh... another straight dude tarot reader???

50K more subs and a better filming setup and Rich who?!

This guy is my kinda shit, I like 'em big and meaty.

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Mister Obvious - 02-03-2019

Where in the heck did they get these nice furnishings?

Seriously?

I mean... somebody has exquisite taste, and either plenty of money, or a lot of debt.

Just saying.

REALLY makes me wonder.

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Guest - 02-04-2019

he looks so out of place lol
looks like a bum at grandmas house

Im going to guess big debt
because: sabrinas frequency cant be that high if she called in a transient cheating ex-alcoholic bum, sorry rich just being real (that was the past, yeah like 2 months back lol)

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Mister Obvious - 02-04-2019

Rich deserves to be in that kinda environment, he's a decent dude... there are a lot of pieces of total shit out there who have better. That said, usually these nice environments (quality furniture and very intentional decorating) are done by certain "types" of people and it comes at a cost. Sabrina is like the mom and Rich is like the son. Maybe he likes feeling that way... it may comfort him and be just what he needed.

"there are a lot of pieces of total shit out there who have better"
True!

its just hard to "believe it"/looks out of place, as over the short time we have watched him he has just been so freakin unstable, I wish the best for him but again Im not going to believe this is real until he has kept it going for more a week, ya know
and I kinda worry for him honestly like none of this stuff etc is his, any time she gets bored of him he is out on his ass again
I really hope he takes this time to progress (ie save some cash) so he doesnt land in it again instead of just sitting around content with what is now

You def have a point on that mom/son type, my aqua guy is the stay at home parent while I work, being an aries female I prefer it that way and I make more $ so it just makes sense
(he is super manly btw I think most people get the wrong idea when the woman goes out and the guy stays home like he is gay or something, sooooooo far from it, stay at home dads are AMAZING!)

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Guest - 02-05-2019

Clearly EVERYTHING in that place is Sabrina's

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Mister Obvious - 02-08-2019

Dude what in the fuck happened?

I haven't even been watching Rich's videos lately so I haven't "noticed" anything.

I don't get it. I hope he's okay. He seems okay. No idea.

It’s so fricken weird, it’s like in that vid he assumes people just magically know or can tell WTF is going on with him even though he literally doesn’t have a public FB anymore, never posts on IG, and the last video before this on his channel was a daily reading just like every single other day.

It’s like no Rich, we don’t just magically know WTF is going on in your life bro.

LOL there was somebody in the comments section of that video going all nuts because Rich's display pic (the one with his face transposed over the hands) forms an "upside down cross" somewhere.

And Rich replied to the guy and it's just like...

I feel like Rich has a hard time being able to tell when people are straight up mentally ill. Like totally crazy.

I have a FUCKLOAD of practice because I've been reading people's crazy writings on the internet for like the better part of 20 years at this point, although not QUITE that long.

And I have seen every kind of person there is, all their typing patterns... hell I've seen every kinda person at least twice. The basic people I have seen at least 5 of every kind. It's only the rare and super special ones I've only seen a couple examples of.

Anyway my point is the more experience you have with this, the better you know who to take seriously/respond to, and who not to.

Rich is a sweetie... admittedly I have no idea what's going with him but I hope that he's not experiencing a home shakeup. He literally just got to Arizona... if he leaves the southwest, I will be pissed, because it's truly a wonderful place to be and he needs the healing vibes of that place.

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Guest - 02-08-2019

what was the video about? I didnt see it

It was like a two minute video and he was basically saying that there had been some sort of mini "emergency" or some shit and that we know this kinda stuff is always happening in his life and that he was gonna be back to doing the readings soon. I couldn't tell if he was in their apartment or not, but it didn't really look like it. Absolutely no fricken idea what he's on about.

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Guest - 02-09-2019

weird!

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Mister Obvious - 02-09-2019

Some Twilight Zone shit right there.

Now he's back at it, business as usual, having explained absolutely nothing.

What I think is so strange is that he seems to think that if he's 1.5 hours late making a vid, there's gotta be a notice released. It's like dude... no one would have ever been the wiser if you'd said absolutely nothing.

He's not a trained fucking monkey.

If you don't upload for like 3 or 4 days, fine, maybe give an explanation, IF you're a daily channel.

But this kinda shit? No. It's fricken pointless to do what he did and he needs to care way less about being on time.

And he can't honestly upload videos like that and then expect people not to wildly speculate.

Removing videos? It should be a rare occurrence. If you're gonna remove it, you had no business making it in the first place and chances are you damn well fucking knew it at the time. Stop jacking people around.

Rich and Sabrina made a new channel together.

I don't get why people make a new channel for every little thing they wanna do.

The more channels you make, the fewer people follow you to those channels...

It's simple math. Not to mention that Rich is already inundated with work on HIS channel.

Whatever though...

I don't even know why I'm still subbed to Rich, honestly.

His readings don't resonate with me, they always seem tinged in some kinda negative shit.

So the readings definitely don't pertain to me in any capacity.

And yeah he's cute, but is that really reason enough to watch his channel??

I mean I'll stay subbed just cuz, it's not a big deal. But I don't want to see videos of them together...

I watch YouTubers to see them alone, on their own channel. I dislike collabs, always have. The exceptions are rare.