SECTUAL
Rich Lopp: Dude Tarot Reader - Printable Version

+- SECTUAL (https://www.sectual.com)
+-- Forum: Message Board (https://www.sectual.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Discussion Forum (https://www.sectual.com/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Rich Lopp: Dude Tarot Reader (/thread-9660.html)

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Guest - 02-09-2019

omg *eyeball rolls*
let me guess Sabrinas idea cos she couldnt pull views on her own

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Mister Obvious - 02-09-2019

I gotta admit I do wonder whose idea it was...

And if it wasn't Rich's idea, I wonder if he could be honest with himself about that.

I don't want him getting used by her.

Whoever's doing this seems to think that everyone is just gonna follow Rich around like a herd...

It's not true.

He better not allow his attractiveness to get exploited or misused...

People will stop responding after a while and it'll be a general loss.

I KNEW Rich would end like this, he got such an ego with 60k, I mean dude, its 60k thats nothing!!!!!
the way he (and her) are acting you would think he had 3 million subs or something
can you even imagine if had a 1 million (which lets be real I dont care how cute you are or how good you are at tarot you cant, the community just isnt that strong)

such a bad idea
especially as you said earlier he cant even keep up with his original channel
also we signed up for rich, not her, DUH!

and here we go again, Rich we all know you read this, do yourself a favor and consider this, what do you do when you and her separate ?
shits going to get really messy!
bye house, bye youtube
dont merge so soon for fuck sakes, after a few years of being together sure, of course but damn you 2 dont even know eachother yet
this is going to end soooooooooo badly Id put money on it

sooooooooooooooooo supportive sabrina
you just controlled the living fuck outta rich
you just couldnt let him have his own thing huh
honestly whats your damn problem? low self confidence? scared that if you leave him to it that he will outgrow you, or no wait, chat to another female like how he meet you? ok that last one makes alot of sense you cant trust a cheater I get that

as someone who has been with someone for well over a decade (not 2 months) an aqua actually, I gotta tell you having your separate things is what keeps you TOGETHER, not having personal space will drive you apart

this is just some straight up paranoid sneaky pisces shit right here
(Im a pisces rising so I see right thru this)

its not for him, its alllllllllllllll about her
back off woman
let the man have his space

Maybe she IS insecure.

Even recently she was still warning chicks off messaging Rich because he's "taken" now...

It's just another version of being controlling over another person.

People will NEVERRR stop sending DMs, no matter what...

Warning them off is just fricken rude.

totally! best way is to just ignore them
doing otherwise is beyond controlling (not to mention weird and paranoid, clearly she is there with him, so whats the problem? obviously she doesnt feel secure or she wouldnt need to act like a guard dog)

I say this from experience Im a make videos myself and I get guys harassing me on the daily! MO I know you hear me!!!
My aqua stays out of my shit and he paints, its awesome having your own things, it truly is
at first it got to him but then he got it, Im with him, not them, now we just laugh about it (ie how it should be)

lets hope this works out, for Rich's sake, he spent so much time on his channel :/

These lusty lady fans of Rich = money for YOU BOTH

bye felicia I mean sabrina lol

byefelicia

In all seriousness though, I mean Sabrina is cute. She is.

But she's not my style, I'd never watch her.

She's not somebody I'd ever gravitate toward.

Rich was, for a time. And he's right about a lot of stuff.

So is she.

I think the best thing in Rich's life right now is that he lives in Arizona.

I mean Sabrina is a high quality chick, I wouldn't wanna see him with anyone else or take the gamble on them splitting and him having to find anyone else because the guy's got questionable taste.

She would be totally fine if she just didn't force herself all over us.

"guy's got questionable taste." HAHAH anit that the truth

she IS cute but her overbearing, needing to be all up in his stuff is too much
Im not interested in her either, she is too cookie cutter math teacher for me, I liked how rugged and raw Rich is (was?)
I get it thou, Rich cant say no cos well... how can he, he finally has a stable life who would want to mess that up, especially so early on in a relationship no one wants to rock the boat, I wonder if they have even had their first fight yet
yeah I like him in AZ too it suits him

maybe they are great as a couple but as a team on youtube its a big fail for me
(and I gotta say for alot of others too cos *cough* she was failing big time on her own channel lets be real the only reason she wasnt left in the dust with 2 views was because of rich) some people just dont have that "thing" for making videos ya know

Well I think the problem is comparison...

If she's comparing her numbers to Rich's numbers, maybe they're not rising fast enough in her estimation...

So maybe a joint channel that serves up guaranteed Rich is the solution in her mind.

Because with her channel, there's no promise that Rich will ever be on it so maybe people aren't as interested.

Seriously, if there's anything I've learned, it's that ANYONE can gain a fricken following on YouTube. Like ANYONE. So there's an audience out there for her... she just can't depend on Rich's audience to be her audience too.

Things take time... you don't just come out popular right out of the gate.

Hopefully they really have come up with all this together and it's been equal.

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Mister Obvious - 02-10-2019

Damn, look at this low key savage as fuck comment on their new channel intro vid:

Quote:You guys are so smart. If you can get all 61k to come over to this channel double the pay

That's some edge skirting genius shit right there. Or maybe this person was just legit being honest and had this genuine thought. If so, using human consciousness itself as a divination tool, it basically says that's exactly what they're trying to do.

They'll be keeping themselves busy futilely deleting all the negative comments and blocking every "hater" on all their channels.

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Guest - 02-10-2019

I thought the exact same thing the second I saw that new channel pop up, they are trying to get 2 pay checks lol

she must be a great cook cos man he packed it on reaaaaaaaalllllllllll fast LOL

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Mister Obvious - 02-10-2019

Hopefully she is... women should be able to cook and feed their man.

It ain't her fault if he gets fat! That said...

Arizona is GREAT, but in the coming months, it's gonna get HOT. As FUCK.

It's gonna make it harder to go out walking, which I think is the best exercise for humans.

Walking over all kinds of terrain and all that kinda stuff.

I think the two of them look cute together but she ain't my shit at all as it pertains to her method of communicating...

It always sounds like she's trying to be overly explanatory and elementary school teacher-ish.

Which will appeal to some people but it doesn't appeal to me... I still think she's in the wrong profession.

I mean I don't know what the fuck she does, but she really should be a little kid school teacher.

YES YES YES
a teacher... kindergarten

She seems nice, sweet all that (on the outside but we all know how pisces hide shit, she might be serial killer behind that smile lol) but man she just bores me to death
she could jump out of a plane and make it boring, mind you jumping out of planes is pretty boring but ya get me
I dunno she just doesnt come off as natural to me, its so nicey nice act-y, maybe she is just nervous, the camera can make people act weird, maybe she will surprise all of us and break out of that weird shell she has going on... maybe say a bad word lol