SECTUAL
Rich Lopp: Dude Tarot Reader - Printable Version

+- SECTUAL (https://www.sectual.com)
+-- Forum: Message Board (https://www.sectual.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Discussion Forum (https://www.sectual.com/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Rich Lopp: Dude Tarot Reader (/thread-9660.html)

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Mister Obvious - 02-22-2019

(02-22-2019, 05:57 AM)Guest Wrote: I dont use facebook much so no idea, I just log on with my guys facebook when I want to look at something

Rich is like a Facebook expert so if there is a way to block her from commenting but still be friends, he’ll probably do it. Maybe they need to stay friends so they can still talk via message. They probably have some kinda mutual crap together that has to be settled if they really did break up.

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Guest - 02-22-2019

the last aqua reading he did in the apt a few days back he pulled the tower... I remember he pulled the tower just before his first hotel episode (I feel like he reads for himself and doesnt realize it)

I watch aqua cos my partner is one

oh yeah I agree with that

with all this digging I really think that they have broken up

Im actually shocked that is was done so fast, I really thought they would last a little longer
they are both decent people in their own ways but they were just too different
I couldnt even see them enjoying the same food

the other guest is going check out the thread again and be like omg what happened lol

BWAHAHAHAHA.

A lot of people do look at this thread, they just don’t say anything.

I was reluctant to discuss YouTubers like this for a long time, so I understand why people just read.

oh of course!!!!!! I understand totally cos I was one of those people myself
if you search his name on google this is one of the first links so Im sure alllllllllllllll his watchers have seen this (I bet he looks at it too lol)

I don't think he blocked her, I think she's absent of her own volition. If you listened to their video carefully, it's Sabrina who said she had to set boundaries. If they've broken up, it's my bet it was Sabrina who initiated it. She may sugar-coat it & say it's only for a while & she still loves, admires & respects this person to the utmost, blah, blah, blah, blah but you can bet it's final. You can also bet that Rich is hard to live with.
Guest #2

WE WERE RIGHT # CONFIRMED (facebook)

HI Rich. Sorry about you and Sabrina. Been there and it hurts. BUT as you know struggles are part of our life lessons and journey. Hang in there. Sending you love and light.
Manage

2d

Lynda Nixon · 0:00 Hi rich..
Sorry to hear about the break up....2019 seems to be rolling extreme for a lot of us

Lesley Kim · 1:45 You and Sabrina ok? ❤⚘
Manage
Like · Reply · 2d
Rich Lopp
Rich Lopp · 0:00 Lesley Kim no. We parted ways
Manage
Like · Reply · 2d

I'm just catching up with this chat...I do see where someone thanks Sabrina but her comments aren't visible. I agree, that does indicate she's blocked. I still maintain, though, that this "temporary" breakup was initiated by Sabrina. In their video she's the one talking about how she needs to enforce boundaries with this person who she still highly respects, admires & loves. Meanwhile Rich, who has been sitting there with a strange look in his eyes, darts her a glance as she's saying this. (It does make me curious what boundaries she feels he's violated.)
Anyway, I think Sabrina initiated a time-out, thinking they'll still remain friends 'till she decides Rich has been a good boy & then she might let him back in. (Kinda like that kindergarden teacher ya'll say she reminds you of.)
But Rich doesn't operate this way, he's like "fuck this shit," on to the next! As far as his appearing happy in his video, my first thought was, he's been drinking, he's had a few beers. But then he mentioned something he had drank, I forget what but it was similar to Red Bull, probably had high caffeine. And I realized he was more likely manic from whatever had gone on, plus his high-caffeine drink & probably very little sleep.
That's my two cents from Guest #2.

Ill be back tonight I seriously have to sleep lol (10am)

but we called it!
we all freaking called it, wow soooooo fast! Holy shit
they just didnt seem like a good match
2 totally different personalities
AND she was way too controlling for an aqua, aqua guys love to be the man, in charge, they like space, thats so fucking hot dont take that from them, thats what makes them aquas
I totally see her with a submissive dude that likes to be mothered like another pisces maybe a cancer?
aquas love aries (and aries love aquas) best match I say, both balls-ey brutal signs

I watched their video that you said was loaded and all I could see was the fact that for most of the video she was turned away from him and they rarely made eye contact it was off

Nope, the other Guest concluded this was a break-up as soon as she viewed the strange-as-fuck video with them sitting there discussing boundaries. Couples who are in love & having fun don't sit around talking about shit like this, channel or no channel. Observing their eyes & body language screamed that somethin' ain't right here & I wondered, WTF is going on?!

last thing, going to bed for real this time lol

just me or does he seem drunk in those youtube videos? ugh!

youtube = facebook omg yeah I need sleep

I believe Sabrina thought she could control this situation in her little schoolteacher way, which shows just how clueless she is about who Rich really is. Rich is not going to allow a woman to control him. If she attempts it, he will rebel. And above all, you do not give Rich Lopp ultimatums.
I'm beginning to think he has some balls after all...

(02-22-2019, 09:58 AM)Guest Wrote: (It does make me curious what boundaries she feels he's violated.)

TBH, it’s probably some stupid emotional shit. Probably something that makes no logical sense whatsoever from his perspective.

(02-22-2019, 10:06 AM)Guest Wrote: I totally see her with a submissive dude that likes to be mothered like another pisces maybe a cancer?

DEFINITELY a Cancer.

(02-22-2019, 10:06 AM)Guest Wrote: aquas love aries (and aries love aquas) best match I say, both balls-ey brutal signs

I’m Aries with Mars/Venus in Aquarius and I agree with this statement.

(02-22-2019, 10:37 AM)Guest Wrote: Rich is not going to allow a woman to control him.

Good. He shouldn’t.

But from what we’ve seen in his vids, he does let them be all noisy and intrusive in the background...

I think he should never let that happen again.

I wouldn’t put up with it for any amount of time.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh snarky

On sabrinas "laugh away" video

Cressler Celese
1 day ago
What happened to Rich??

Sabrina Angel
34 minutes ago
Do you honestly have nothing better to do?

" I still maintain, though, that this "temporary" breakup was initiated by Sabrina"
Totally agree, I can so see her thinking this a temp thing
clearly she doesnt know how Rich operates
-countdown to next gf

"the other Guest concluded this was a break-up as soon as she viewed the strange-as-fuck video with them sitting there discussing boundaries. Couples who are in love & having fun don't sit around talking about shit like this"
Good spotting!!! I didnt watch it at first cos I anit about to sit there and take relationship advice from a couple that has been together for 2 seconds, the entire channel just made no sense for anyone to watch, teenagers have longer, more stable relationships

"TBH, it’s probably some stupid emotional shit"
100%

"But from what we’ve seen in his vids, he does let them be all noisy and intrusive in the background..."
Hopefully this bullshit comes to an end and with his next he keeps her separate from his $$$, this was a mess from the start

How long was this in the end? just over a month right? geez
Dear God Rich take a break from women, seriously!!!!!!!!!!!!
I gotta laugh thou at how Sabrina would talk down to "us" in her know it all attitude yet we were all over here seeing the reality, I mean she constantly reminded us how smart she is with her psychology stuff, you couldnt read/see the signs woman?
Book smarts vs street smarts mmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmm

fucking disaster, both of them
If I shake my head anymore its going to fall off LOL

another thing credit or no credit find a damn apt Rich, its possible, hotels are so expensive it just doesnt make sense plus you will never feel truly settled in one, find something permanent for a change it will do your soul some good

also on the boundaries thing, video or not thats weird
1 for being brought up soooo early on and 2 for being brought up PERIOD
Ive been with the same aqua for 10000 years now and we have never sat down to discuss shit like this
its really odd
makes you wonder what went on when the camera was off

thats not how things work, you cant fucking put laws and rules on relationships, if you need to sit down and talk to your partner in such a manor you need help

did they schedule sex too?