SECTUAL
Rich Lopp: Dude Tarot Reader - Printable Version

+- SECTUAL (https://www.sectual.com)
+-- Forum: Message Board (https://www.sectual.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Discussion Forum (https://www.sectual.com/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Rich Lopp: Dude Tarot Reader (/thread-9660.html)

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - thatguest - 03-01-2019

LOL https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVYlkLauPlY

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Mister Obvious - 03-01-2019

Here at Sectual, we love the dancing banana.

Rich has 10 yrs MAX to sort himself out
guys in their 20's and 30s can get away with shit that guys in their 40s just cant
anit no woman in their right mind wants an broke unstable 40 yr old dude
I never got why women were so attracted to married men, now I get it, being stable is hot
Also his past isnt going to help his future looks, just from personal observation people that drink ALOT when they are younger (he was an alcoholic) tend to age really badly, even more so than smoking (again from what I have seen with my own eyes IRL)
looks arent everything, but if your room for the night depends on them, ya know

HUGE emphasis on sorting HIMSELF out, not waiting for a female to fix his problems

Cant believe Im going to say this but I agree with Guest LOL JK ;)
I think he will quit tarot soon too

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Guest - 03-01-2019

(03-01-2019, 05:35 PM)thatguest Wrote: Cant believe Im going to say this but I agree with Guest LOL JK ;)
I think he will quit tarot soon too

Tarot is the only thing he has left to reel in the hotties. He'd be unwise to give it up.

SMV https://revolutionarylifestyledesign.com/calculate-maximize-sexual-market-value/

10 years is a pretty long time though...

He's gonna have to break this pattern of hopping from woman to woman and depending on them to house him.

This is obviously one of his biggest challenges in life...

And since we don't actually know him, there are probably a couple other challenges above it.

But with regards to what the public sees, and how the world perceives him, this is probably his biggest challenge.

And he'll have to break that pattern within that timeframe or my guess is he will flounder.

I don't think he'll stop reading tarot, but I do think he needs to stop seeing it as his only option and his claim to fame.

Kinda like how the YouTube beauty gurus were never able to do anything other than 'looks' and 'hauls' and their channels stagnated.

They were never willing to share anything real, or give any deeper insights on who they are, so there was no interest in them.

Rich will need to share his views on other things and he will need to 'get real with it' in order to avoid stagnation.

Tarot got his foot in the door, but it's not the end all be all.

https://revolutionarylifestyledesign.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Sexual-Market-Value-Looks.jpg

Rich
FACE: 1 (maybe a 1.5? cute but not amazing, you decide)
RACE: 2
TRIBE: 1
HEIGHT: -1
BODY: 0
FITNESS: 0
STYLE: 1

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Guest - 03-01-2019

(03-01-2019, 05:42 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: And since we don't actually know him, there are probably a couple other challenges above it.

Like laziness and lack of ambition, I'd guess.

Women want a guy who is ambitious because they know he'll strive to provide for them.

He's evidently gotten by on his looks for so long that he never learned what women are looking for in the absence of looks.

Interestingly enough, what the PUAs and MGTOWs say about women "hitting the wall" also applies to men.

"Rich will need to share his views on other things and he will need to 'get real with it' in order to avoid stagnation.

Tarot got his foot in the door, but it's not the end all be all."

Couldnt agree more

That 'sexual market value' thingy is something I am against...

If you're able to reproduce, your sexual market value is higher.

If you're not butt ugly, your sexual market value is higher.

The sexual market value scale only applies to people who are vapid and have no deeper intellectual/mental fortitude...

In essence, useless eaters. Breeders. People who are only in it to reproduce, slaves to their reproductive urges. They THINK it's all about "sex" and that is because they are tools to the nature system.

Sexual market value system doesn't apply to persons with higher reasoning abilities...

There is no score system for attraction between people who have more than a couple brain cells to rub together.

There are many factors to attraction and it is a fool's game to believe any of it can be 'scored' or summed up at all.

In my opinion, if there were a 10pt max system...

10pts = everyone within reproductive age/anyone who is physically capable of reproduction.

5pts = people beyond the age of reproductive usefulness.

No matter who you are, no matter how old, and no matter anything else... there's always someone out there who is willing to fuck you. I promise.

You'd have to be ugly to the absolute max, a completely and totally repulsive being for this to not be true... and so there is probably between 1-3% of the world's adult population in that category.

I mean just look at all the fat ugly bitches who get knocked up...

shrug

Look at all the old ugly couples together.

Or the just straight up ugly couples.

'Sexual market value' was invented as part of the ongoing, fabricated hatred campaign that has been taking place online for several years, its goal to cause division between males and females.

(03-01-2019, 05:52 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: 'Sexual market value' was invented as part of the ongoing, fabricated hatred campaign that has been taking place online for several years, its goal to cause division between males and females.

Carried out by shills.

Probably paid.

Ongoing effort since circa 2009.

"I mean just look at all the fat ugly bitches who get knocked up..."

Its because they have vaginas ...and can cook

I think a woman can score at any age, any weight, any color
all goes back to that V
but guys, nope

how many times have you seen a chick hit up the homeless guy on the street corner?

Pft. Just because they're fat doesn't mean they can cook. They usually can't...

Don't get me started on women who can't cook...

http://www.sectual.com/thread-59.html

SMV is def a little harsh and really superficial but most humans are superficial

would Rich have any of these places to crash if he was 400lbs or a 4'2 asian?
no chance

(03-01-2019, 06:01 PM)thatguest Wrote: how many times have you seen a chick hit up the homeless guy on the street corner?

I was in love with a homeless fellow just last year actually!?

Agh...

But he wasn't just any homeless guy.

He was absurdly sexy and charming.