SECTUAL
Rich Lopp: Dude Tarot Reader - Printable Version

+- SECTUAL (https://www.sectual.com)
+-- Forum: Message Board (https://www.sectual.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Discussion Forum (https://www.sectual.com/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Rich Lopp: Dude Tarot Reader (/thread-9660.html)

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - thatguest - 05-10-2019

(YT) when you told the cat to go kill the annoying bird and he replied, I died! LOL

Yes!!!!!!!!!! He was super cool (prob the coolest pisces I ever met) makes sense I guess huh, the ocean and all
We got around in one of these: http://bitsalife.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/GOPR0799JPG.jpg that is such a sufer guy van
and hey alot of those guys have curly hair *hint hint*

Good!

On a random note saw this the other day : https://thenypost.files.wordpress.com/2019/05/datingturnoffs.gif?w=618&h=410&crop=1
made me think of Rich

LOL
(Still personally loving aquas just not him)

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Mister Obvious - 05-10-2019

(05-10-2019, 11:39 AM)thatguest Wrote: (YT) when you told the cat to go kill the annoying bird and he replied, I died! LOL

BWAHAHAHAHA RIGHT?! And just starts walking off toward it like, “I’m on it.” ROFLROFL.

(05-10-2019, 11:39 AM)thatguest Wrote: and hey alot of those guys have curly hair *hint hint*

Mmm God...

nanarub

I need to relocate to somewhere people surf.

(05-10-2019, 11:42 AM)thatguest Wrote: On a random note saw this the other day : https://thenypost.files.wordpress.com/2019/05/datingturnoffs.gif?w=618&h=410&crop=1
made me think of Rich

LOL
(Still personally loving aquas just not him)

Agh that’s a tough one... romantically I just can’t say I’ve ever come across an Aqua dude who seemed entirely acceptable. Always something sort of amiss.

Rich better embrace gettin’ jiggy with it in his facehole in front of the whole internet...

I did.

Mukbangin’ is fun and it’s not supposed to be all clean and graceful, it’s supposed to be real.

He better give me that motherfuckin’ bread if he’s not gonna eat it.

Why doesn’t he just buy lunch meat by itself and a salad or something.

Just when I start feeling like he’s attractive again... he proves me wrong.

What he needs is a woman who can feed him some quality shit instead of whatever the fuck has been going on in his life lately.

Maybe his BonerfiedBloomers stoner chick from Seattle can help him eat less dumb. Quick Rich, get a bus ride to the birthplace of Starbucks.

Oh I forgot... he’s leasing a 2018 Jeep he probably won’t be able to pay off, because used cars in good condition for 1/10th the price just aren’t good enough for Rich.

He sure bitches about “work” a lot for somebody who’s living the entrepreneurial, divinely manifested dream...

I guess some people are just never satisfied.

Or maybe everything is relative and a job’s a job?

But if I was someone paying him for a reading, I sure the fuck wouldn’t wanna hear that shit out of him.

LOL you bet me too it, I was just about to say fuck me he complains soooooooooooooooooo much

he started off cute but he is fast becoming that mean fat old man that no one wants to be around

ugh

we want to hear stories, learn stuff, get to know you, a bitch fest is fun every now and then but even damn video, maybe its the girls running from him and not the other way around, I did see a lil something something (that has since been deleted) from his exes insta the other day about a guys bullshit mmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmm

lol @ stonerchick, *nods* bout sums her up

"BWAHAHAHAHA RIGHT?! And just starts walking off toward it like, “I’m on it.” ROFLROFL."

He totally did, he was like girl I got ya! :D

"Mukbangin’ is fun and it’s not supposed to be all clean and graceful, it’s supposed to be real."
Agreed, thats the point!!!!
let me hold my hand in front of my mouth while I eat, shesh uncomfortable with yourself much, that was really off putting and then to talk smack then try take it back about about one of his subs who does eating vids, screw you Rich! #RUDE

I just can’t stand the fact that these are grownass adults who apparently can’t fathom the concept of getting a package of lunch meat, cheese, and lettuce and making their own breadless sandwich.

Instead of wasting the bread... because you know they’re too stupid to feed it to the animals or something.

I always wonder how humanity made it this far with all the pests out in nature and I’ve always questioned evolution because of that...

But how dumb people are today man...

I truly can’t conceive of mankind surviving, or at the least any of these people being carried on genetically.

"Agh that’s a tough one... romantically I just can’t say I’ve ever come across an Aqua dude who seemed entirely acceptable. Always something sort of amiss."
They have real shitty attitudes sometimes OMG, they can hold a grudge for the longest
Being a double aries I admit I can have a bad attitude too but I get over it real fast, I dont get this holding on to shit for days, weeks, years, EWW too much

With mine when he gets assholey I hug him and dont let go till he stops lol
Ive learnt that you cant fight with them they will just go off and get more nasty
you need to hold them captive and slap it out of them LOL

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Fungalicious - 05-10-2019

Rich is a wanker at tarot, I dunno what you girls thinks about him.

Rich is lazy, Im not surprised, making his own food didnt even cross his mind
when you see an aqua guy with extra weight, RUN, something is off

I feel like he is more Virgo than aqua, my absent father was a virgo, he is fat n lazy LOL

I wonder about his progressed chart, I feel like he is changing (in a bad way)

(05-10-2019, 12:58 PM)thatguest Wrote: Rich is lazy, Im not surprised, making his own food didnt even cross his mind
when you see an aqua guy with extra weight, RUN, something is off

I feel like he is more Virgo than aqua, my absent father was a virgo, he is fat n lazy LOL

Put it down to an egomaniac wanker.
Never res with me.

(05-10-2019, 01:00 PM)Fungalicious Wrote: Put it down to an egomaniac wanker.

*nods*

I think us females just get blinded with ohhhhhhhhhh a GUY that does tarot honestly

(05-10-2019, 12:58 PM)thatguest Wrote: when you see an aqua guy with extra weight, RUN, something is off

Interesting...

hmmm

(05-10-2019, 12:58 PM)thatguest Wrote: I feel like he is more Virgo than aqua, my absent father was a virgo, he is fat n lazy LOL

Yeah what I’ll say about that is the double Virgo placements are a perfect compliment to whatever the hell is going on with his Aqua sun. It makes sense he’d be an Aqua though... sort of the wildcard of the zodiac in a way. I think Rich does have some altruistic desires going on, and that’s a manifestation of positive Aqua. But he’s also very vain, judgmental, etc.

(05-10-2019, 12:59 PM)thatguest Wrote: I wonder about his progressed chart, I feel like he is changing (in a bad way)

I think he’s doing the opposite... he’s not changing. That is to say... Rich is repeating all his old cycles, but from a different position.

Things will gradually get better in his life for a time... but he’ll still have to deal with all the old cycles/behavioral patterns. The jury is out on whether or not he has success and staying power, or if he fucks up somehow and ends up on the sofa in a stained wifebeater eating Twinkies all day.

(05-10-2019, 01:06 PM)thatguest Wrote: I think us females just get blinded with ohhhhhhhhhh a GUY that does tarot honestly

And isn’t gay...

shrug

did I say that or was that my nose talking to my earlobe?
I meant, I watch all these tarot things on youtube, for the lullzzzzz cos they so stupid.
Except one now n then like sandy, actually feels the cards. Couple others too.
Most I watch for the lulzzz and its such lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

How we gonna change this world MO? Just How?

(05-10-2019, 01:11 PM)Fungalicious Wrote: Except one now n then like sandy, actually feels the cards.

Sandy’s a great reader but she made me suspicious...

http://www.sectual.com/thread-10902.html