SECTUAL
Rich Lopp: Dude Tarot Reader - Printable Version

+- SECTUAL (https://www.sectual.com)
+-- Forum: Message Board (https://www.sectual.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Discussion Forum (https://www.sectual.com/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Rich Lopp: Dude Tarot Reader (/thread-9660.html)

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Mister Obvious - 05-22-2019

(05-22-2019, 05:22 AM)thatguest Wrote: but here we go again Rich hasnt taken one moment ALONE, I mean totally alone

The inability to be alone is a mental problem. If you’re a grownass man or woman, you should be able to stay alone at length, no problem... and you should do it, just so you know what it’s like.

(05-22-2019, 05:22 AM)thatguest Wrote: I feel there is more to this story than we (Rich too) know
just cos you live with someone doesnt mean you KNOW them

Rich is naive.

I would discuss the issue, but the subject matter is just so terrible... and because I smell something off about the whole thing, I’m even less willing to discuss it. We discuss famous people/public figures here and whatever public material they present. And Rich’s friends aren’t public figures, so they can’t be discussed on this platform. The fact is, like he stated in his video, the law is on the case... it’s being looked at.

Regardless... Rich doesn’t belong in that picture. It’s a close match to the vibes of yesteryear when he hung himself with a belt in the cellar while his kids played upstairs...

Sounds like some horror movie shit huh? Why is any of this kinda shit in Rich’s life? Can he break the cycle? Will he, for fucks sake? Don’t nobody need this shit in their lives.

All I’m saying is...

He’s been used in the situation he’s in right now... energy vampirism. That’s why he felt so great at first but feels so wank now.

Rich seems to vibe pretty damn fucking low sometimes, and if he was wise he’d stay away from anyone/anything that even comes near matching his lowest point.

He needs to sanitize his life of all low vibe shit.

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - thatguest - 05-22-2019

I dont think Rich should spill all this shit either
he could have said my friend is going thru a tough time atm and prayers are appreciated bam end of story
stop telling us everything
especially when its not about yourself
and the law is involved, keep it behind closed doors

yes Rich hanging himself I member that story time ugh

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Mister Obvious - 05-23-2019

Rich needs to stop this. It bothers me how he acts like he knows the gospel truth about what the hell went on. He only knows what he was told...

He's naive if he thinks "the state" isn't pursuing this case (in exactly the way they are) for a good reason.

Please don't post any links to the GoFundMe or anything else that may give info about who these people are because I think Rich is gonna regret being involved with 'em someday and I want his thread to stay clean.

Rich is being naive... I think he's a good soul for the most part and he just doesn't realize what the hell is going on.

He needs to get away... from everybody, and just be alone for a while. People have been using Rich... he's not the only one who has used.

He needs to spend some time alone so he can feel what it's like NOT to be used by people (in everyday IRL).

I think it's pretty bad they've dragged Rich into this.

He absolutely is being used.

Geez Rich, wake the fuck up. That's all I've got to say.

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - thatguest - 05-23-2019

"He only knows what he was told"

Hit the nail on the head!

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - thatguest - 05-23-2019

Second that, he is being used for sure
thats why he was asked the other day to make a video for "prayers", really it was just leading up to this
$ from HIS subs

Im all for helping people/donating, it always comes back/ good karma etc
but this scared me off
"For some reason I do not understand, my husband and I have been charged"
if you are putting shit out there in PUBLIC asking for peoples money tell us the full story dont play dumb (it was mentioned by Rich that a person involved in this is a paralegal, Im pretty sure being a paralegal you understand just saying)

anyways that aside did anyone notice in his previous vid that he mentioned about travelling again from CA to WA
so we allll know whats up in WA lol
but whats in CA? Rich doesnt go to a specific destination for no reason normally there is some lady friend waiting on him

(05-23-2019, 03:16 PM)thatguest Wrote: but whats in CA? Rich doesnt go to a specific destination for no reason normally there is some lady friend waiting on him

Cali's a big state, he's probably got at least 2 chicks lined up there.

I mean...

Right now I'd LOVE to see Rich go on a west coast fangirl spree...

It would be a lighthearted leap up from what the fuck he's been surrounded by.

Fuckin' go get it Rich, for the love of all things sacred.

If any ladiez who are into Rich and talk to him are reading this...

Maybe give it like a day or two so as to not be obvious but...

Coax his ass. COAX HIM.

Get him out of there.

For the love of all things sacred, get him out of there.

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - thatguest - 05-24-2019

If it gives him an excuse to run, Im all for it
Go get that pussay Rich!

A few people have left comments of concern such as
"My apologies but we don’t really know you & alot of scams out there. There’s nothing stating they are in a legal battle. If asking for money for legal some sort of proof should be posted so people know where it’s going. Many states do help w court appointed attys, as well free legal aid for low income families."

which are quickly being deleted

we arent the only ones who are a little dodged out by this

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Mister Obvious - 05-24-2019

(05-24-2019, 02:51 AM)thatguest Wrote: which are quickly being deleted

Horrible move.

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Guest - 05-24-2019

(05-23-2019, 01:46 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: I think it's pretty bad they've dragged Rich into this.

He absolutely is being used.

It’s the public that’s being used. 
But by choice so I guess you can expect people with no moral standards to take advantage. 
Rich and his “new family” need to stop USING the public & handle business like the rest of us adults. 

Has Rich ever asked for money for his own attorney to gain custody or even visitation for his own kids?

I hope those little girls aren’t watching his “success”. You know kids watch YouTube. I’m surprised he doesn’t live closer to them or have his own place by now since he makes “a very good income” (off of women either seeking clarity or attention). 

Rich isn’t a catch. 
He’s a disaster.

I’ve learned just because a man has figured out the gift of gab, doesn’t mean he is “in touch”. Many times those men are the greatest manipulators. 

I don’t know who is dragging who, but I know there are children involved. One who is dead, and two without a father ... while they all run around town having fun and blowing “tips & donations”. With all this money being thrown around on tarot decks, women, and expensive cars, I hope Rich never forgets that all this online attention is the Father he is choosing to be for his kids. Badmouthing their “Psychotic Taurus” mom, is bad taste. Supporting an online #SexWorker does not convince me Rich has a clue what he’s doing or talking about. 

Please change my mind.
I want to believe this guy isn’t a total moron.

(05-23-2019, 03:16 PM)thatguest Wrote: Second that, he is being used for sure
thats why he was asked the other day to make a video for "prayers", really it was just leading up to this
$ from HIS subs

Im all for helping people/donating, it always comes back/ good karma etc
but this scared me off
"For some reason I do not understand, my husband and I have been charged"
if you are putting shit out there in PUBLIC asking for peoples money tell us the full story dont play dumb (it was mentioned by Rich that a person involved in this is a paralegal, Im pretty sure being a paralegal you understand just saying)
Exactly! 
Rich doesn’t care about his community/subs.
All they are is dollar signs. He says he wants to help them in any way he can.
By asking WORKING people for MORE money??
Why not give them some of the money you already have?? 
Greedy much?

(05-24-2019, 02:51 AM)thatguest Wrote: If it gives him an excuse to run, Im all for it
Go get that pussay Rich!

A few people have left comments of concern such as
"My apologies but we don’t really know you & alot of scams out there.  There’s nothing stating they are in a legal battle.  If asking for money for legal some sort of proof should be posted so people know where it’s going.  Many states do help w court appointed attys, as well free legal aid for low income families."

which are quickly being deleted

we arent the only ones who are a little dodged out by this

Deleted?? 

Why would you delete that? 

I know I’m not donating.
I’ve had legal fees and never asked for donations.
I researched and got the help I needed.
Why would a paralegal ask for “donations”?
If she’s a good paralegal with a good reputation I have two paralegal friends who get their legal work pro bono. ....

(05-23-2019, 03:07 PM)I’m thatguest Wrote: "He only knows what he was told"

Hit the nail on the head!

So Rich is reading tarot and drinking in a boy’s room who committed suicide a few months ago & using his phone line?
And now the parents who allow this are being charged with the death?

I’ve heard Rich talk about red flags ....

Am I missing something??

(05-24-2019, 08:27 AM)Mister Obvious Wrote: Horrible move.

*facepalm*

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Mister Obvious - 05-24-2019

(05-24-2019, 10:01 AM)Guest Wrote: So Rich is reading tarot and drinking in a boy’s room who committed suicide a few months ago & using his phone line?

I think it’s very clear that the boy’s mom was trying to take on a motherly role with Rich and use him in an attempt to fill the void.

It’s terribly sad.