SECTUAL
Rich Lopp: Dude Tarot Reader - Printable Version

+- SECTUAL (https://www.sectual.com)
+-- Forum: Message Board (https://www.sectual.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Discussion Forum (https://www.sectual.com/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Rich Lopp: Dude Tarot Reader (/thread-9660.html)

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - thatguest - 05-25-2019

and Im sure that wont be a drama, he can pay cos you know Rich is making soooooooooooooooooooooooo much money now (his words)
Of course you have money, cause you dont pay your bills and you are a grown man in a room #loser

sorry but Ive grown to hate Rich, at the start he seemed pretty cool, nice guy
but after learning about him (from his own mouth) Ive totally changed my views

I actually dislike him so much now that this will be my last post on him on this thread.
Goodbye Rich thread, nice knowing you - Ill be on the other posts instead :D

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Mister Obvious - 05-25-2019

2:37 SEVEN HUNDRED DOLLAR CAR PAYMENT???

When he could have bought a decent used vehicle for the price of 6 months of those payments? At most, really.

2:40 rent?? Excuse me?? So he's PAYING to live with those people?? LMFAOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They should fucking BE PAYING HIM.

5:13 ya look like a slut.

10:44 he's never heard of the 'hair of the dog'?? God, some of the shit Rich says literally makes me want to jump off a fucking cliff face first.

22:20 I think ya already have buddy.

24:43 Rich... you're a fucking idiot. You just called your entire audience/chat base stupid. Yeah maybe you meant the trolls and idiots, but they ALL take it to mean you're talking about ALL of them.

Holy fuck this guy...

Rich is one of those people who seems hot and seems cool until you actually get to know him, then I'm suspecting he comes off as exactly the opposite.

30:20 well maybe that's because you are, and it is. Rich "hates" weed because it shows him the truth of his life and reality... not easy to face sometimes.

32:30 God dang, Maine's starting to sound pretty fuckin' good?!?

Banana

33:20 no Rich, it gives them an insight into you because you come off like a total fucking douche.

33:50 because it's MEDICINE Rich... it's helped them in their lives and they just want to share the good news, buddy.

You're a total douche.

34:50 the only good thing he's said.

35:42 you fucking need one.

38:20 it's not nice, and yes they are weird as fuck. People wanna bitch about the south having backwoods redneck motherfuckers, but some of the shit I've seen in Idaho takes the cake... and I'm Kentucky born and raised.

44:25 I'm sure it would end as an alcohol fueled orgy.

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Fungalicious - 05-25-2019

Lisette would totally fuck this slimer up. Book it.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCli3HWySaBmkr8-_1lg1xxg/videos

4:50 if he can't afford to pay all that AND buy a trip to KY to see his kids...

Then he isn't making that much money, and he certainly doesn't make enough to fuck around with a dumbass $700 monthly car payment....

But it's typical that people live above their means and get all haughty over vanity bullshit that they don't even own.

https://www.facebook.com/BonafideBloom

Bonerfied does have a BF.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=850103685179678&set=picfp.100005401636649&type=3&theater

Her BF's not ugly... he looks like a Virgo or a Chinese zodiac Rat though.

If I was her BF I'd be salty about her obvious interest in Rich... her BF better not cuck himself over Rich.

If they're still together, she better think twice before she compromises her current relationship... Rich is definitely not worth it.

14:50 he removed himself from a "toxic situation" in Arizona. My bet is that Sabrina was too classy for him... her vibe was too high. She talked way too much in his broadcasts and all that kinda shit, but as far as just surroundings and standards, she was too high vibe for him. Not saying she ain't crazy, I mean she's a Pisces but... my guess is that he was the problem.

28:12 they really don't Rich... it's in your mind.

I love you MO, everything you said was about right.

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Guest - 05-25-2019

(05-25-2019, 08:08 AM)thatguest Wrote: Point of the story, if you can be forced to pay for a kid that with proof isnt even yours, trust me you can be made to pay for kids that are yours, married or not
even if they lived together Im sure she could still get half his paycheck
and she should!

Agreed! 
Doesn’t look like one penny ever went to Rich’s kids.
What a deadbeat. 
Used money to “impress” his narcissistic supply victims & support his drinking/smoking habit. 

If Rich blows money and brags about it so openly I can’t imagine he’s concerned that his baby mama is bright enough to go after him for child support. 

Poor kids.

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Guest - 05-25-2019

(05-25-2019, 05:28 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote:

4:50 if he can't afford to pay all that AND buy a trip to KY to see his kids...

Then he isn't making that much money, and he certainly doesn't make enough to fuck around with a dumbass $700 monthly car payment....

But it's typical that people live above their means and get all haughty over vanity bullshit that they don't even own.

https://www.facebook.com/BonafideBloom

Bonerfied does have a BF.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=850103685179678&set=picfp.100005401636649&type=3&theater

Her BF's not ugly... he looks like a Virgo or a Chinese zodiac Rat though.

If I was her BF I'd be salty about her obvious interest in Rich... her BF better not cuck himself over Rich.

If they're still together, she better think twice before she compromises her current relationship... Rich is definitely not worth it.

14:50 he removed himself from a "toxic situation" in Arizona. My bet is that Sabrina was too classy for him... her vibe was too high. She talked way too much in his broadcasts and all that kinda shit, but as far as just surroundings and standards, she was too high vibe for him. Not saying she ain't crazy, I mean she's a Pisces but... my guess is that he was the problem.

28:12 they really don't Rich... it's in your mind.

Her bf def looks like a Virgo,.... but cute?? ROFLROFL
Barf! Agree to HIGHLY disagree!
He’s just as out of shape/sloppy and “attractive from only ONE angle” as Rich. 
But at least her bf has better teeth. 
I used to like Rich’s gold tooth. Now he looks like a gutter rat to me.
No SHAME these two. *gag*

Bonerfide has a bf and is all up on Rich’s virtual nuts.
Rich has a wife and kids ... 

WHAT is the leason here kids?!

THE INTERNET CAN TURN NOTHING
INTO ..... well, SOMETHING (entertaining) 
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA 

Bonerfide was in Rich’s comments talking about people with no life (ie trolls) 
Can someone please tell me what makes these two so high and mighty? 
Neither are educated or well groomed. And both need to take their meds. 
No offense to med takers. Sabrina talks about taking meds. At lleast she’s seeking professional help and earned her degree. Rich complains and makes excuses, blows money, drinks and smokes. Law of attraction??? Law of Loserdome if you ask me.

(05-25-2019, 06:32 PM)Guest Wrote: & support his drinking/smoking habit. 

Yeah I mean you really gotta choose one or the other, you can't do both!

(05-25-2019, 06:50 PM)Guest Wrote: Her bf def looks like a Virgo,.... but cute?? ROFLROFL

I didn't say he was cute, LOL! I just said he wasn't ugly. There's not a whole lot of proof they're even still together... if you read thru that chick's posts she's got some snarky shit toward dudes on there. Almost like she's salty over a breakup or something, and I mean if she was dating somebody, and has their pictures plastered all over her FB, why the frigg would she so openly be going after Rich on there too??

(05-25-2019, 06:50 PM)Guest Wrote: I used to like Rich’s gold tooth. Now he looks like a gutter rat to me.

Yeah, it's like I was saying earlier about Rich seeming cool at first but then once you get to know him, not so much.

(05-25-2019, 06:50 PM)Guest Wrote: THE INTERNET CAN TURN NOTHING
INTO ..... well, SOMETHING (entertaining) 
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA 

It's true though, ANYBODYYY can have a 'following' online, ANYONEEE.

Which I personally think is kinda great, but... it's got its ups and downs.

(05-25-2019, 06:50 PM)Guest Wrote: Bonerfide was in Rich’s comments talking about people with no life (ie trolls)

Yeah Boner reads here or at least she used to, she posted some shit on her IG once as a secret clue. I got no problem with her though.

(05-25-2019, 06:50 PM)Guest Wrote: Neither are educated or well groomed.

Well I think Bonerfried is better off than Rich, LOL.

(05-25-2019, 06:50 PM)Guest Wrote: And both need to take their meds.

Meh. Pharmaceuticals are poison. They can get their fix in nature...

If you ask me they both need to go climb Mt. Everest or something.

Fuckin boss level well done MO

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Guest - 05-26-2019

You seriously have a talent for writing MO

*claps*

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Mister Obvious - 05-26-2019

Thanks, I'm here all week!!!

(05-25-2019, 08:28 AM)thatguest Wrote: and Im sure that wont be a drama, he can pay cos you know Rich is making soooooooooooooooooooooooo much money now (his words)
Of course you have money, cause you dont pay your bills and you are a grown man in a room #loser

https://www.facebook.com/100032976950304/posts/137593060683258?sfns=mo

Wasn’t he just bitching about court fees and bills?

35:42 you fucking need one.

Wow. Just wow. 

Buy a gun or go see the kids...

Hmmm!

TOUGH. FUCKING. CHOICE. THOUUUUGGGHHHHH.

Not that whatever the gun cost would have covered his travel but...

Gnomesayin’?

Really though, I don’t even care that Rich doesn’t see his kids. Whatever. Maybe I would have more empathy on that front if I had children but, I don’t sooo.

He’s going shooting with his ‘new adoptive family’ who are still super into guns even though they had an unimaginable tragedy surrounding a gun not so long ago.

I’m not saying give up guns forever but...

I wouldn’t wanna see another one, much less do anything with it under the guise of fun.

Maybe it’s a redneck thing...

But I’m from Kentucky, and I do not get it.

Maybe Idaho is just leagues more redneck than we are...

I mean from what I’ve seen during my time there, it sure fucking seems like it.

Seems like if you’re being investigated for serious matters surrounding guns, you’d be a lil leery of ‘em...

Tell you what though, if it’s all redneck business as usual and it’s hunky-dory, then maybe tell Rich to stop talking about all the family plans in front of his constantly expanding 100K strong internet audience.

If Rich thinks the situation he’s in right now is good or should continue, then yes, Guest, he is indeed a total moron.

Aside from that...

God bless the memory of our fallen brothers and sisters on this Memorial Day... peace and comfort to their families and friends.

I absolutely love this whole thing, very very entertaining and validating.  My YouTube recommended rich about a month ago and at first I thought it was unique tarot reading but as I watched more videos I realized it was rather generic ( except his weird Aquarius quirkiness).  Then I started to feel like some things were rubbing me a weird way.  Like how he seems so defensive or how he says he hates being “ stalked” yet he clearly craves attention and I think even drama possibly. Anyway, since you can’t really criticize or ask him questions he will answer directly I thought it was just me , but I’ve boticed myself literally everything you all have said especially m.o so thank you ? keep entertaining

2:11 he and Bonerfide are on a first name basis now! It's only a matter of time before they're bumping uglies while her boyfriend sits in the corner and watches.

10:00 I'm honestly starting to hate Rich's personality. Are we sure he doesn't belong in some asshole northeast state like New York or something?

24:25 not the type to bounce from relationship to relationship!?!?!?!?! Now he's taken up lying!!!

So who's he trying to impress with that statement? Bonerfried?

29:00 Rich obviously hasn't learned that whenever you say "never" to something, usually you end up doing exactly what you said you'd never do.

32:55 is he talking about his ravenous lustful desire for Bonerflied?

41:00 he's absolutely right about this...

See Rich isn't entirely useless...

That's the only reason I continue to look at any of his videos.

yeah that was the biggest laugh ever when he said he doesn’t jump from relationship to relationship, I laughed out loud for.  Also I realized he wants to be a YouTube “ star “ for two major reasons  to get his narcissistic food by sitting self righteously on his shabby fake thrown and by continuing to be able to lie to himself out loud , everything he preaches he is preaching to himself, bc he wants to believe his own lies . Plus he wants to make money without being told what to do