SECTUAL
Rich Lopp: Dude Tarot Reader - Printable Version

+- SECTUAL (https://www.sectual.com)
+-- Forum: Message Board (https://www.sectual.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Discussion Forum (https://www.sectual.com/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Rich Lopp: Dude Tarot Reader (/thread-9660.html)

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Guest - 05-28-2019

(05-28-2019, 01:00 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: Like have you ever had a chick friend who wasn't totally stupid who's in an abusive relationship, but doesn't leave?

That's this.

Is Rich capable of a healthy relationship? (Romantic, friendship, children, etc)

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Mister Obvious - 05-28-2019

Sounds like he's never had one.

Which is why I don't particularly encourage him going after chicks who are too high vibe...

The odds aren't in their favor for things to work out between them.

But as with anything else in life, it's a game you play at your own risk.

Rich's conquests are always made super public, I mean he chats with 'em in the lives, they're on his FB, etc.

So you can see it coming from a mile away.

Here's the thing...

We all have our PATTERNS.

So if you steal things from an early age, you have a PATTERN of stealing things.

Even if you go a long time without stealing anything, you have a HISTORY of stealing, and chances are, you WILL steal again.

"Once a cheater, always a cheater" is an incredibly simpleton translation of this concept... it's the same principle.

Once you go on vacation to a particular location, you have a HISTORY of going on vacation to that location, and chances are you will return there.

Chances are you'll visit the state you grew up in again someday.

It applies to EVERYTHING.

If you have a history of having a cup of coffee in the morning, chances are you'll have a cup of coffee in the morning again.

If you were in an abusive relationship...

You could end up in one again. You have a history of it. You may not TRY to end up in one (duh), but nevertheless, the odds are that you will. Especially if you've been in more than one.

Life and all its events and choices from the smallest to the biggest are PATTERNS. History. Cycles. We all have them...

Look back at your life, and see the future.

One of Rich's patterns looks to be ending up in rundown places on the less than sunny side of life and dwelling in muck, be it physical, energetic, or both...

Looks like this possibility is something he'll always have to confront/avoid no matter what he does.

No matter what he's driving...

No matter where he is.

And he'd do well to escape these places whenever he finds himself in them, because they ABSOLUTELY NEVER lead anywhere good for him.

In fact, they've led him to some of the darkest places he's ever been.

His situation now?

Well let's just say it's not exactly good for Rich's mental state to be living somewhere someone committed suicide.

Rich has a lil problem with suicide...

A lil big problem.

If he was smart, damn the connections and emotions, he would get the hell out of those places/situations as soon as he realized he was in one.

(05-28-2019, 01:17 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: Here's the thing...

We all have our PATTERNS.

So if you steal things from an early age, you have a PATTERN of stealing things.

Even if you go a long time without stealing anything, you have a HISTORY of stealing, and chances are, you WILL steal again.

"Once a cheater, always a cheater" is an incredibly simpleton translation of this concept... it's the same principle.

Once you go on vacation to a particular location, you have a HISTORY of going on vacation to that location, and chances are you will return there.

Chances are you'll visit the state you grew up in again someday.

It applies to EVERYTHING.

If you have a history of having a cup of coffee in the morning, chances are you'll have a cup of coffee in the morning again.

If you were in an abusive relationship...

You could end up in one again. You have a history of it. You may not TRY to end up in one (duh), but nevertheless, the odds are that you will. Especially if you've been in more than one.

Life and all its events and choices from the smallest to the biggest are PATTERNS. History. Cycles. We all have them...

Look back at your life, and see the future.

Good point.
Rich runs. 
When things get hard or uncomfortable he runs.
That’s the pattern I’ve seen.
Makes one wonder if he overdramatizes things he doesn’t want to deal with as “toxic”.
I have a friend like that.

We've observed A LOT of Rich's patterns...

Running from stuff being one of them.

This thread is a goldmine of insight into Rich's psychology.

(05-28-2019, 01:00 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: Like have you ever had a chick friend who wasn't totally stupid who's in an abusive relationship, but doesn't leave?

That's this.

This sounds like a Pisces.
Rich’s Venus is in Pisces.
It cracks me up that he talks bad about water signs but that is in fact HIS “love” sign and influences all of his relationships. Maybe he doesn’t like water signs because they beat him at his own game.
I can’t tell if Rich is in abusive, toxic relationships/situationships or if he’s the toxic abuser.

(05-28-2019, 01:31 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: We've observed A LOT of Rich's patterns...

Running from stuff being one of them.

This thread is a goldmine of insight into Rich's psychology.

You’ve made some insightful observations.
I wonder if he still reads here.

(05-28-2019, 01:36 PM)Guest Wrote: I wonder if he still reads here.

Meh, hopefully not.

I'd say most likely no.

(05-27-2019, 10:31 PM)IYes Mister Obvious Wrote: Tarot is a lot of fun...

I think the same kinda people who like to collect books and stuff also enjoy doing the same thing with tarot decks.

Art junkies essentially.

As far as people depending on them (in a serious manner) for advice, yeah, that's an issue.

Tarot is meant for divinatory purposes.
People like Rich totally defile what real readers live and practice. 
Some readers are genuinely spiritually gifted. 
Rich and many others exploit that for personal gain.
As a viewer it is hard to know who to trust when it comes to readings.
Rich proves how someone who knows and cares very little about the Tarot can manipulate people into believing the readings are about them.
All you need is a trendy spiritual lingo, general understanding of astrology, and a decent face.

You're right but I also feel that Rich is a decent reader.

Although he almost never resonates with me...

I think it's because we're just on two different planes.

Not saying he cares as much about tarot as he leads on...

I mean he really doesn't even "lead on" that he does that much.

You can tell he's tired of it and it's a lot of work for him that he doesn't really enjoy it that much.

I feel like if it was really his passion he wouldn't burn out so fast.

I have a few passions, like very few...

And I don't burn out on them, in fact it's hard to get me to ever stop.

Is Rich passionate about ANYTHING, other than online attention to fill the voids of his lonely lonely world?

There's nothing wrong with looking for engagement online... it's good shit.

The problem is always with the individuals themselves, bottom line.

Bwahahahaha THE VERY BEGINNING OF THIS FUCKING VIDEO THOUUUUUUGH.

It's like he literally IS trying to repulse and repel everyone.

He says he doesn't mean to but I dunnnooooo.

4:30 I mean yeah I think Rich is an idiot, but he still doesn't deserve to be used and fed upon.

6:26 uuuh, but it's true Rich, she DOES know you on a personal level... are you trying to argue that?? Come on. She was psychologically manipulating the absolute shit out of you in that reading. That woman is a lot smarter than you are, and she knows it... she uses that and it works. In front of your 100,000 viewers no less.

8:12 LMFAO, Rich has nooo fucking idea who he's dealing with regarding this lady. At all.

11:16 ROFL it's so fucking dumb that Rich STILL believes you can't read tarot for yourself. Just wow... it demonstrates how green he is and that's the type of thing people hear and then realize that they can manipulate him.

He's been reading tarot for like a year LMFAOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG HE KNOWS EVERYTHINGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!

12:25 drained for no particular reason, eh Rich?? Ahahaha.

Damn.

Wake the fuck up son.

His health will decline if he keeps living with these people, and he'll probably become morbidly obese too.

17:20 that's only because Tyler thought Rich was hot at first, just like everybody else... but then over time reality set in.

17:45 Rich's channel is NOTHINGGGGGGG like Tyler's... what the fuck is Rich on? See, again, retarded statements like that just go to show how NEW and green and NAIVE AS FUCK he actually is... and how little he knows. God man he really should stop saying shit like that.

18:30 ROFLMAOOOO Rich just thinks EVERYTHINGGGGGG is about him. I bet you Tyler LITERALLY WASN'T EVEN TALKING ABOUT RICH.

19:37 NOOOOOOO SHITTTTTTT. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. God Rich... holy fuck hon.

19:45 that's just Tyler's attitude you freaking moron, he's an Aries. He wasn't serious, that's just how he IS.

God y'all, I'm starting to think Rich REALLY IS a total moron and that's just all there is to it.

20:55 ummm, he was right. You do take it all personally and you do assume it's all about you. Do you have a problem with the truth or something Rich?

I think I'll sub to Tyler's Tarot and upvote all his vids now... undoubtedly some of Rich's mindless Stockholm Syndrome fanbase will go over and give him shit over this story.

23:26 then Tyler shows up in the livestream chat... and it looks like he must have been blocked/banned because his comments don't show. Rich is such a fucking bitch. He really has a very female spirit... disgusting.

Fuck you Rich.

Here's what I'd say to Tyler...

Don't worry about Rich's dramatic self-obsessed ass. He always thinks EVERYTHING is about him. He really needs to get to a better situation in life and have a better attitude. Regardless, you're awesome, and if any of his people come over to any of your channels hating on you just ignore them. Rich took you wrong, and then he ran with it all the way down Paranoia Avenue. It's very immature to block someone from your channel like Rich did to you (and always does to everyone) when you're both well known in the same community. His behavior is very immature and unprofessional.

If you go back over Rich's thumbnails for months and months, check out how different he looks according to where he is...

For example, he was his hottest ever in Maine.

Then in Ohio, sometimes he was pretty hot, but he looked pretty stressed/pissed sometimes too (that never happened in Maine).

Then in the Arizona videos, he usually looked pretty hot, and he took the best pics of himself there too...

When he first got to this place in Idaho he looked great...

But now? He's not shining at all. He doesn't look good.

That's what happens when your lifeforce is being syphoned by your surroundings and the vibe is JUST low.

Like with Ohio, his vibe was low but he was still capable of looking hot because vibes can be low AND sexy.

But in this Idaho situation, the vibe is low, unsexy, and really it's tipping over the edge into depressing and dismal.

(05-28-2019, 03:28 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: If you go back over Rich's thumbnails for months and months, check out how different he looks according to where he is...

Going through this thread works too though, the thumbnails are bigger because they're embedded.

(05-28-2019, 03:29 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: Going through this thread works too though, the thumbnails are bigger because they're embedded.

WOW, you’re right!
This is probably the worst Rich has ever looked.

(05-28-2019, 01:21 PM)A Mister Obvious Wrote: One of Rich's patterns looks to be ending up in rundown places on the less than sunny side of life and dwelling in muck, be it physical, energetic, or both...

Yes, that place he’s living now looks so run down.

(05-28-2019, 03:03 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: There's nothing wrong with looking for engagement online... it's good shit.

The problem is always with the individuals themselves, bottom line.

I agree with both statements.
I see Rich has no passions.
Just pretty eyes and a scheme for quick money.
I’d actually like to see him apply himself.

https://www.instagram.com/p/ByBNGiJlJqb/

See this chick is way too good for Rich, she's way too high vibe and look, she even has a hot tub.