SECTUAL
Rich Lopp: Dude Tarot Reader - Printable Version

+- SECTUAL (https://www.sectual.com)
+-- Forum: Message Board (https://www.sectual.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Discussion Forum (https://www.sectual.com/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Rich Lopp: Dude Tarot Reader (/thread-9660.html)

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Guest - 05-28-2019

(05-28-2019, 03:21 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: I think I'll sub to Tyler's Tarot and upvote all his vids now... undoubtedly some of Rich's mindless Stockholm Syndrome fanbase will go over and give him shit over this story.

23:26 then Tyler shows up in the livestream chat... and it looks like he must have been blocked/banned because his comments don't show. Rich is such a fucking bitch. He really has a very female spirit... disgusting.

Fuck you Rich.

Here's what I'd say to Tyler...

Don't worry about Rich's dramatic self-obsessed ass. He always thinks EVERYTHING is about him. He really needs to get to a better situation in life and have a better attitude. Regardless, you're awesome, and if any of his people come over to any of your channels hating on you just ignore them. Rich took you wrong, and then he ran with it all the way down Paranoia Avenue. It's very immature to block someone from your channel like Rich did to you (and always does to everyone) when you're both well known in the same community. His behavior is very immature and unprofessional.

I totally just went and upliked Tyler’s channel. LOL
Rich better not fuck with Tyler. 

Rich used to fanboy over Tyler. 
It’s almost like Rich has no male friends. He lives with a man now by default.
Tyler is respected in the tarot community. Rich’s fan base is not like Tyler’s.
I wonder what falling out they had in the past that Rich has talked about.
As far as I know they have never met in person.

(05-28-2019, 08:25 AM)Mister Obvious Wrote: Pretty clear what’s going on here now...

They even made sure to encourage him toward a massive car payment so he’s even more trapped.

I mean he has to run everything by them after all doesn’t he?

He could pay rent in an actual apartment (or even a house in the right place) with the money he’s wasting on that car (plus $200 more or so).

Talk about a scene from the movie ‘Mysery’!
She even stops to pick a hair off of Rich’s face like he is a child during her reading (which as a reader, was NOT impressed with at ALL).
For the most part Rich sits there like an adolescent.
Rich’s body language shows he was disappointed in the reading AND that he did not intend on talking about the boy.

YES! Rich is being controlled, used, manipulated, and coerced.
I hope he watches that reading and realizes how naive he’s being. 

Out of desperation maybe??

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Mister Obvious - 05-28-2019

Yeah he was totally 'inner child' throughout the entire reading...

100%.

I don't like seeing naive fuckers be manipulated like that, even though Rich is an idiot and fairly unlikable these days...

That doesn't make it right.

I just hope he picked up on the red flags.

Doesn't letting people control you go totally against Aquarian nature??

(05-28-2019, 03:21 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote:

Bwahahahaha THE VERY BEGINNING OF THIS FUCKING VIDEO THOUUUUUUGH.

It's like he literally IS trying to repulse and repel everyone.

He says he doesn't mean to but I dunnnooooo.

4:30 I mean yeah I think Rich is an idiot, but he still doesn't deserve to be used and fed upon.

6:26 uuuh, but it's true Rich, she DOES know you on a personal level... are you trying to argue that?? Come on. She was psychologically manipulating the absolute shit out of you in that reading. That woman is a lot smarter than you are, and she knows it... she uses that and it works. In front of your 100,000 viewers no less.

8:12 LMFAO, Rich has nooo fucking idea who he's dealing with regarding this lady. At all.

11:16 ROFL it's so fucking dumb that Rich STILL believes you can't read tarot for yourself. Just wow... it demonstrates how green he is and that's the type of thing people hear and then realize that they can manipulate him.

He's been reading tarot for like a year LMFAOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG HE KNOWS EVERYTHINGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!

12:25 drained for no particular reason, eh Rich?? Ahahaha.

Damn.

Wake the fuck up son.

His health will decline if he keeps living with these people, and he'll probably become morbidly obese too.

17:20 that's only because Tyler thought Rich was hot at first, just like everybody else... but then over time reality set in.

17:45 Rich's channel is NOTHINGGGGGGG like Tyler's... what the fuck is Rich on? See, again, retarded statements like that just go to show how NEW and green and NAIVE AS FUCK he actually is... and how little he knows. God man he really should stop saying shit like that.

18:30 ROFLMAOOOO Rich just thinks EVERYTHINGGGGGG is about him. I bet you Tyler LITERALLY WASN'T EVEN TALKING ABOUT RICH.

19:37 NOOOOOOO SHITTTTTTT. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. God Rich... holy fuck hon.

19:45 that's just Tyler's attitude you freaking moron, he's an Aries. He wasn't serious, that's just how he IS.

God y'all, I'm starting to think Rich REALLY IS a total moron and that's just all there is to it.

20:55 ummm, he was right. You do take it all personally and you do assume it's all about you. Do you have a problem with the truth or something Rich?

I think I'll sub to Tyler's Tarot and upvote all his vids now... undoubtedly some of Rich's mindless Stockholm Syndrome fanbase will go over and give him shit over this story.

23:26 then Tyler shows up in the livestream chat... and it looks like he must have been blocked/banned because his comments don't show. Rich is such a fucking bitch. He really has a very female spirit... disgusting.

Fuck you Rich.

Here's what I'd say to Tyler...

Don't worry about Rich's dramatic self-obsessed ass. He always thinks EVERYTHING is about him. He really needs to get to a better situation in life and have a better attitude. Regardless, you're awesome, and if any of his people come over to any of your channels hating on you just ignore them. Rich took you wrong, and then he ran with it all the way down Paranoia Avenue. It's very immature to block someone from your channel like Rich did to you (and always does to everyone) when you're both well known in the same community. His behavior is very immature and unprofessional.

Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!
You see Rich start to shake wjen he’s baking and responding to Tyler??
Rich isn’t used to someone like Tyler calling him out.

I LOVE TYLER! LOLLLLLLLL

(05-28-2019, 08:05 PM)UMister Obvious Wrote: Doesn't letting people control you go totally against Aquarian nature??

He has a Venus in Pisces.

(05-28-2019, 07:44 AM)Mister Obvious Wrote:

These two people need help.
The blind leading the blind.

(05-28-2019, 01:00 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: Well they're feeding on Rich...

They don't want their food source to leave.

But he's being psychologically controlled a lot like an abusive relationship right now.

Absolutely true!

(05-28-2019, 08:19 PM)Guest Wrote: Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!
You see Rich start to shake wjen he’s baking and responding to Tyler??
Rich isn’t used to someone like Tyler calling him out.

I LOVE TYLER! LOLLLLLLLL

Hmmm...

He just seemed like an egotistical jerk, like it was about to be a bar fight or something.

Total "drunk idiot bar fight wannabe tough guy" posturing.

Rich is a pansy twat for blocking Tyler so none of his comments can be seen...

Rich loves to take peoples' voices away and he's totally unfair.

Maybe Tyler was just giving him a ride in that limo vision...

(05-28-2019, 09:57 AM)Guest Wrote: Ewwwwww 
Rich is NOT attractive!!

Even Rich admits he’s fat, but fat CAN be attractive if you keep up with yourself, which Rich does NOT do.
He tries to clean up with a haircut and new clothes, but I know men like that. I look at teeth & fingernails.
In that case, Rich is NOT fuckable in my book.

http://www.sectual.com/thread-9660-post-77387.html#pid77387

For anybody who doesn't know, Rich had an old dude tell him one time that someday he'd be riding in a limo.

When his channel started to take off, he got the idea that this was why he'd eventually be in a limo.

And I simply put forth if he keeps abusing his power, abusing himself, and letting other people abuse him...

He won't get to that place, because how could he with all those attachments and drains on his energy?

Just sayin'.

The video where he talked about it has since been removed, but I think he's mentioned the limo prediction a few separate times.

(05-28-2019, 08:42 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: The video where he talked about it has since been removed, but I think he's mentioned the limo prediction a few separate times.

I remember the limo story.

(05-28-2019, 08:30 PM)Guest Wrote: These two people need help.
The blind leading the blind.

Why is this woman telling the story on a video meant for RICH?!?!!
Is she trying to convince people of HER truth?
There’s charges. The truth WILL come out, so why spill it all before court?
A paralegal would know better you’d think.
It’s like these people feel they are above the law or untouchable.

(05-28-2019, 05:18 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: https://www.instagram.com/p/ByBNGiJlJqb/

See this chick is way too good for Rich, she's way too high vibe and look, she even has a hot tub.

The humming -______-

*pulls hat down over eyes*

I can’t fuck with dumb chicks. I just can’t. 
I lost IQ points watching her videos.

Listen she shouldn't even be on a video with Rich, period, let alone talking about the situation publicly... OR asking for money.

And Rich isn't really too safe in this situation either considering how close he is to it and the fact that he's made a GoFundMe for her before.

Fact is...

Everybody needs to be careful what they say.

Just because they're being idiots doesn't mean we need to be too.

It's a touchy matter and it's probably best not to talk about it...

I think all that needed to be said has been said.

And like I stated before, Rich is probably gonna regret being involved with them someday, and we don't want to go on and on and on about it...

Rich is just a naive tard and once he realizes what a warped situation he's in that he NEEDS TO GET OUT OF, we want the transition to be as easy as possible, and we want this nightmare to be easy for Rich to forget.

Not that we don't want him to learn something...

He should learn that he's naive and that he's been fed on, and he should learn the warning signs to look for in the future.

But as far as this particular mess, he needs to be able to just walk away from the whole thing and not have to think about it anymore.

He really could disengage that situation and be shut of it within a week or so if he relocated.

Rich seems to land himself in such wank low vibe situations...

This one is so fucked up and low vibe that it's hardly discussable.

That's pretty bad.

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Guest - 05-29-2019

(05-28-2019, 08:38 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: Rich is a pansy twat for blocking Tyler so none of his comments can be seen...

Rich loves to take peoples' voices away and he's totally unfair.

It’s like Rich truly can’t handle any opinion other than his own.
I imagine being in a relationship with someone like that is so one-sided. 

That’s narcissism 101.

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Tarot Fan - 05-29-2019

Tyler Fan here. Awesome thread here. You guys are insightful and witty as hell and funny AF !!! Ok so Dude should change his name to "Bitch" and not Rich because he talks about being so tough but blocks people constantly like some Diva who can't handle life..He brags about blocking and mistreating kind WOMEN who write him like he's so proud ..yeah real high vibe there "Bitchy".  Divine masculine expert my ass. All this man does is bitch and moan like a Diva. How is this dude manifesting anything good with that shitty, egotistical, know it all, judgemental attitude? He ain't obviously !!..and I should pay this dude for advice?? Can't even run his own life properly without crutches and vices or contradicting the fuck out of himself and has no psychic bone in his body, but let me pay you to help me. Umm Hell to the NAWW as you say, Bitchy.

He contradicts himself alllll the time claiming to know all this info about how the universe works but can't even manifest a good situation everrrr for himself. Making money off innocent people doesn't make you high vibe and COOL AND UNIQUE AND MAGICAL. Donald Trump is a billionaire but he's still a prick too.. I think he gets up there and loves to pick on the "spiritual" community because he's bitter that his overly logical, paranoid , negative, salty ass doesn't truly understand those cards more or universal magic and he isn't an experienced psychic and is jealous of readers and women who are period. If he was so very very special like he brags about (but gets angry at the "spiritual "community for doing the same but yet he is allowed to brag endlessly about his own very special " GIFTS" ) then dude wouldn't need fukn cards or help from his psychic reader friend there..end of. Fuck off dude...TRUE REAL teachers specially hand picked by the universe ( like he claims to be ) picked to incarnate and spread knowledge SERVE THE PEOPLE WITH HUMBLE KNOWLEDGE AND LOVE!! AND NOT THEMSELVES WITH FANCY CARS OR USE FANS TO CONSTANTLY FUND SEX ROMPS. They don't sit in new cars and drink and stuff their smug faces and brag about how special and smart they are while putting others down like we are all just stupid fucks on YouTube. Not unless you are Jimmy Swaggart or Jim Baker or some shit...Are teachers/leaders allowed to make money?? Fuck YES!!! but not to lead people astray, and treat fans and other humans like shit under your shoe that you are too condescending and good for. He's bitter as fuck and it shows !!!

Dude gives the saaame stupid WRONG advice everyday to every sign but phrased differently with token phrases
" build a wall, take no new leaps of faith, blah blah..advice to be a paranoid defensive dick like him with no real love basically. That's special dude? Your a youtube star dude? I wouldn't recognize him in no mall and stare ?! Lmfao .This man has no real insight into universal love and laws or he'd be in a better mind frame and/or position and not some judgemental dick ranting like a drunk in a car at his fans . Let's not forget Charles Manson had many followers too, doesn't make him awesome or gifted either, sorry !!. I simply call what he has a good aspect of the astrology chart that most used car salesman or snake oil sellers have.....not being universally special dude !!! I now watch him for the same reason people listened to or watched that Gangnam style dude, nothing to do with him being good, just sat wondering "what the fuck is this crazy shit ??!"...He'd better find a rich woman or save up..This dude won't last with that negative egotistical uncaring attitude..Especially since his looks are fading.. WHY? because he's so bitter and nasty to people that whats ugly on the inside is now starting to show up as his ugly on the outside...please change the name of this thread ..I love big chubby men and find them hot too but his attitude makes this dude ugly AF....NEXT !!!

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Mister Obvious - 05-29-2019

(05-29-2019, 12:41 PM)Tarot Fan Wrote: Tyler Fan here. Awesome thread here. You guys are insightful and witty as hell and funny AF !!! Ok so Dude should change his name to "Bitch" and not Rich because he talks about being so tough but blocks people constantly like some Diva who can't handle life..He brags about blocking and mistreating kind WOMEN who write him like he's so proud ..yeah real high vibe there "Bitchy".  Divine masculine expert my ass. All this man does is bitch and moan like a Diva. How is this dude manifesting anything good with that shitty, egotistical, know it all, judgemental attitude? He ain't obviously !!..and I should pay this dude for advice?? Can't even run his own life properly without crutches and vices or contradicting the fuck out of himself and has no psychic bone in his body, but let me pay you to help me. Umm Hell to the NAWW as you say, Bitchy.

He contradicts himself alllll the time claiming to know all this info about how the universe works but can't even manifest a good situation everrrr for himself. Making money off innocent people doesn't make you high vibe and COOL AND UNIQUE AND MAGICAL. Donald Trump is a billionaire but he's still a prick too.. I think he gets up there and loves to pick on the "spiritual" community because he's bitter that his overly logical, paranoid , negative, salty ass doesn't truly understand those cards more or universal magic and he isn't an experienced psychic and is jealous of readers and women who are period. If he was so very very special like he brags about (but gets angry at the "spiritual "community for doing the same but yet he is allowed to brag endlessly about his own very special " GIFTS" ) then dude wouldn't need fukn cards or help from his psychic reader friend there..end of. Fuck off dude...TRUE REAL teachers specially hand picked by the universe ( like he claims to be ) picked to incarnate and spread knowledge SERVE THE PEOPLE WITH HUMBLE KNOWLEDGE AND LOVE!! AND NOT THEMSELVES WITH FANCY CARS OR USE FANS TO CONSTANTLY FUND SEX ROMPS. They don't sit in new cars and drink and stuff their smug faces and brag about how special and smart they are while putting others down like we are all just stupid fucks on YouTube. Not unless you are Jimmy Swaggart or Jim Baker or some shit...Are teachers/leaders allowed to make money?? Fuck YES!!! but not to lead people astray, and treat fans and other humans like shit under your shoe that you are too condescending and good for. He's bitter as fuck and it shows !!!

Dude gives the saaame stupid WRONG advice everyday to every sign but phrased differently with token phrases
" build a wall, take no new leaps of faith, blah blah..advice to be a paranoid defensive dick like him with no real love basically. That's special dude? Your a youtube star dude? I wouldn't recognize him in no mall and stare ?! Lmfao .This man has no real insight into universal love and laws or he'd be in a better mind frame and/or position and not some judgemental dick ranting like a drunk in a car at his fans . Let's not forget Charles Manson had many followers too, doesn't make him awesome or gifted either, sorry !!. I simply call what he has a good aspect of the astrology chart that most used car salesman or snake oil sellers have.....not being universally special dude !!! I now watch him for the same reason people listened to or watched that Gangnam style dude, nothing to do with him being good, just sat wondering "what the fuck is this crazy shit ??!"...He'd better find a rich woman or save up..This dude won't last with that negative egotistical uncaring attitude..Especially since his looks are fading.. WHY? because he's so bitter and nasty to people that whats ugly on the inside is now starting to show up as his ugly on the outside...please change the name of this thread ..I love big chubby men and find them hot too but his attitude makes this dude ugly AF....NEXT !!!

Tarot Fan = best post on this thread...

Cheers2