SECTUAL
Rich Lopp: Dude Tarot Reader - Printable Version

+- SECTUAL (https://www.sectual.com)
+-- Forum: Message Board (https://www.sectual.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Discussion Forum (https://www.sectual.com/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Rich Lopp: Dude Tarot Reader (/thread-9660.html)

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Mister Obvious - 05-29-2019

ROFLMAO @ the Donald Trump reference...

Chuckle

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Tarot Fan - 05-29-2019

Thank you ! That's a big compliment from you, reading these you had me cracking up with that wit of yours. Someone needs to knock this arrogant dude off that little Ivory tower that he built himself and then perched himself on. Having a hard life doesn't make you special dude, we ALL have it hard, it's how you learned and continue to treat others while going through it that matters. I'm pretty sure we all don't go crying for donations when shit gets rough. Show me how you handle life without women and donations to fall on properly and maybe I'll respect you. Dude obviously doesn't even respect himself so am not surprised he treats his fans and other readers like shit. Same for that Blossom chick or whatever her name is, her hot tub  doesn't make her high vibe. All kinds of fools have money. She seems strung out on pills not pot incoherently mumbling thru those reads and zoning out and they don't even resonate at all. She took that charm jar idea off some other reader on YouTube doing it for wayy longer. Just some new thirsty ass kisser for Rich since he needs the supply. I see nothing to brag about in either case. Thanks for the laugh !

(05-29-2019, 02:18 PM)Tarot Fan Wrote: her hot tub  doesn't make her high vibe.

I Want To Believe

(05-29-2019, 02:18 PM)Tarot Fan Wrote: She seems strung out on pills not pot incoherently mumbling thru those reads and zoning out and they don't even resonate at all.

Hmmm...

I hope she's not on pills.

Pot is awesomesauce, but pills are sad...

There is a huge problem with pill/opiate addiction in this country and it's truly heartbreaking.

If she's struggling with that, big hugs and nothing but love to her... she can kick that shit for sure, everybody's got the power.

Not saying she is though, I think maybe that's just the way she talks or something... but I haven't really watched her enough to make an educated guess on it...

She seems healthy though what with the smoothies and whatnot.

Does he even realize it's not SUPPOSED to be mixed up??

Ooo, Bonerfied is wearing a wrench in his chat now...

He usually doesn't mod his ladybits before he meets them.

That must mean togetherness is in the works!!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/ByD4S6uld4o/

OMG check it...

Her toes are webbed!!!

Syndactyly!!!

Ooo...

I'm beginning to think this chick has some kinda...

Woodland creature ancestry.

I've met people who were leprechaun ancestry.

She's not of the fae people... it's something KINDA like that though.

I guess we can just call her a NYMPH, GNOMESAYIN'?!?!?!?!?!?

Actually... that's a very apt description because those are water creatures and most of the creatures with the webbed toes come from water dwelling lines of ancestry.

Oh my... we've got a magical water bitch!!!

I like this chick more and more every day to be honest...

I really hope she doesn't actually meet up with Rich, I just feel like she's too good.

And that's NOT a "haughty" kinda thing, it's not an "I'm better than you!" kinda statement.

Literally it just means that she is too high above getting used by Rich.

Because that's all he really does...

In that reading his "roomie" (AKA adoptive mom) gave him, she was blowing smoke up his poonanner saying shit like "You're sooo loyal" and blah blah blah, pandering to him in a very calculating manner.

Off topic of this stupid coffeetime video but...

I thought it was pretty damn fucked up how his adoptive mom was basically TELLING him in that reading that he's GONNA let his kids down, but DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT and basically "YOU'RE NOT MOVING TO BE WITH YOUR KIDS!!!!!!!"

LITERALLY telling him where he can and can't be, under the guise of a tarot reading, using psychologically and emotionally manipulative tactics...

Pretty disturbing and again...

I have little faith in his ability to see what's going on.

Some chick does need to steal him away from the bizarre and vampiric situation he's in right now...

I just wish it didn't have to be our sweet lil BonerBloom.

(05-29-2019, 05:48 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: I just wish it didn't have to be our sweet lil BonerBloom.

She's probably gonna take one for the team though...

*sigh*

Meet him at the door with this:

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Oraquick-In-Home-HIV-Test/27830677

(05-29-2019, 05:48 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: I thought it was pretty damn fucked up how his adoptive mom was basically TELLING him in that reading that he's GONNA let his kids down, but DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT and basically "YOU'RE NOT MOVING TO BE WITH YOUR KIDS!!!!!!!"

She actually said "WHEN YOU LEAVE" them they're gonna be let down but *wave* it's fine though, just come back and live with us in our dismal insanely depressing reality.

She said "YOU'RE NOT" moving back to where your kids are...

As if that shit was in the cards or something...

Honestly it's pretty twisted.

If somebody told me I WASN'T FUCKIN' GONNA be moving somewhere?...

AHAHAHAHAHA, I'd be packing my shit and leaving tomorrow honey.

byefelicia

Don't nobody tell me what the fuck to do or where the fuck to go.

To use something Rich believes in...

Tarot...

As a person who he respects THE MOST with that craft...

To USE THAT position of authority against him...

Wow.

To spin a narrative, to attempt to push him in the direction you want him to go in, and control his emotions and actions...

And in front of his ENTIRE 100K+ audience no less??

Yikes.

https://www.facebook.com/rich.lopp/posts/138167290625835

Rich is going to stop gaining popularity/numbers soon.

He couldn't broadcast a louder and clearer signal of rejection to the universe.

He clearly doesn't want this...

So he won't have to deal with it.

The decline begins now...

Looks like he blew the chance he had at working for himself.

13:47 so did he steal that from Sabrina or did Sabrina steal it from him??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChF3G_NM9KI

Banana

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Guest - 05-29-2019

(05-29-2019, 07:46 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: https://www.facebook.com/rich.lopp/posts/138167290625835

Rich is going to stop gaining popularity/numbers soon.

He couldn't broadcast a louder and clearer signal of rejection to the universe.

He clearly doesn't want this...

So he won't have to deal with it.

The decline begins now...

Looks like he blew the chance he had at working for himself.

What a pompous bitch.

(05-29-2019, 12:45 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: Tarot Fan = best post on this thread...

Cheers2

Yess!!!!!!!!!

(05-29-2019, 02:18 PM)Tarot Fan Wrote: Show me how you handle life without women and donations to fall on properly and maybe I'll respect you.
Rich isn’t shit. It’s obvious he can’t take care of himself.
Dude obviously doesn't even respect himself so am not surprised he treats his fans and other readers like shit.
Truth. He’s a slob. He got a gym membership in Phoenix (which I’m certain he didn’t finish paying for) and has a gym membership in Idaho and obviously isn’t using it. Smokes, drinks, needs substances to sleep, and has no social life.
Same for that Blossom chick or whatever her name is, her hot tub  doesn't make her high vibe.
Completely agree. Nothing about her says “spiritual”. 
All kinds of fools have money.
She seems strung out on pills not pot incoherently mumbling thru those reads and zoning out and they don't even resonate at all.
It’s obvious she’s strung out. She follows Rich around like a lost puppy dog. Oh, Rich is live, and whose the first one in the chat? 
She took that charm jar idea off some other reader on YouTube doing it for wayy longer. Just some new thirsty ass kisser for Rich since he needs the supply.
Sooo thirsty. You can tell her IG and and readings are completely geared toward getting Rich’s attention. Sabrina used to shout her out during Rich’s lives and I remember Bloom showing “support” for Sabrina, but once Rich showed her attention she all of a sudden started talking about her “crazy ex Pisces bf”. So scandalous!
I see nothing to brag about in either case.
Thanks for the laugh !

So Bonerfield and Rich go way back eh?

I think Boner is a top notch fangirl, she does a great job getting in there.

(05-29-2019, 08:27 PM)Guest Wrote: What a pompous bitch.

I know...

Like could you imagine discovering somebody you're super excited about on YouTube, checking out their FB, enjoying their posts/liking them...

Spending hours watching their vids...

Then reading that catty douchebag shit on their FB page KNOWING it's directed at you??

Rich is INSANELY unprofessional and so fucking noob.

He don't "got it".

People who are made to be famous and popular/reach A LOT of people don't do stupid shit like that.

And pros most certainly would NEVERRR fucking DREAMMM of doing/saying some shit like that... ever.

(05-29-2019, 04:07 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: Not saying she is though, I think maybe that's just the way she talks or something... but I haven't really watched her enough to make an educated guess on it...

She seems healthy though what with the smoothies and whatnot.

“That’s the way she talks or something” rofl

I guarantee you there are legitimately famous people (granted you could count 'em on one hand with fingers left over) who have watched Rich and followed the storyline low key... and they fucking CRINNNGE when they hear/see him say shit like that. CRINNNGE.

Because it goes against the code 100%...

You never do that, you just never never do it.