SECTUAL
Rich Lopp: Dude Tarot Reader - Printable Version

+- SECTUAL (https://www.sectual.com)
+-- Forum: Message Board (https://www.sectual.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Discussion Forum (https://www.sectual.com/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Rich Lopp: Dude Tarot Reader (/thread-9660.html)

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - thatguest - 05-30-2019

(05-30-2019, 04:54 PM)Guest Wrote: I believe this chit chat is a replacement for watching soap operas

*nods*

I checked out Sabrinas YT the recent vid before and there was a comment calling her nasty (one of Rich's subs)
and she deleted already

OMG what a laugh she has a vid on her channel titled

DOMESTIC VIOLENCE

Oh lord

and we were totally right about her hitting on Rich while he was with someone
he should have been running for the hills back then

eww I hate people that go after attached people, its just wrong, no class

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Mister Obvious - 05-30-2019

The FACT is that Rich is STILL being nice about this....

He's not telling even half of the shit he could tell about her including that she made him feature her in vids and support her channel and mod her etc.

And that's the lighthearted shit that went down between them from the sounds of it.

To be honest, I still consider her a threat to his physical safety...

Which is even more reason for him to leave and go somewhere new where she can't find him.

God Rich is so naive.

He's gotta get out of this mess with his freaked out roommates who are trying to keep him tied down to their location too...

God I wish people would stop fucking abusing Rich.

I'm gonna pray for him, and you assholes better watch out because I'm a prayer WARRIOR.

This is bullshit, ENOUGH, he doesn't deserve this...

Karma whatever. Fucking guy's been through enough.

I STAND for Rich, in SUPPORT for Rich...

As a male victim of DOMESTIC ABUSE.

I STAND for Rich's RIGHTS.

How does a freaked out backwoods redneck Idaho family mind control a grownass man in his 30s to be totally owned by them???

It's fucking CREEPY.

Has Rich EVERRR lived alone???

He's gotta get away from all these leeches.

(05-30-2019, 05:11 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: I STAND for Rich, in SUPPORT for Rich...

As a male victim of DOMESTIC ABUSE.

I STAND for Rich's RIGHTS.

Yes ^^^^

Go be ALONE
leave boner chick, your new family, all of them
pack up, get your own place and start afresh
and if you want to see your kids, go see them, dont let a stupid tarot reading seal your fate

Amen...

I'd be going to see my kids.

And I'd be planning on never coming back.

I really fucking wish he could get a redo thou when Sabrina was banging on the hotel door for hours, or on the side of the road, he should have called then cos he would have had witnesses
ugh
shoulda woulda coulda

Sabrina needs to be locked up I dont give a fuck if you are a female, Im a female and I dont do that shit
crazy bitch

God bless Rich's heart dude...

This is just messed up, ALL of it.

He's being so used :(

(05-30-2019, 05:18 PM)thatguest Wrote: I really fucking wish he could get a redo thou when Sabrina was banging on the hotel door for hours, or on the side of the road, he should have called then cos he would have had witnesses
ugh
shoulda woulda coulda

Sabrina needs to be locked up I dont give a fuck if you are a female, Im a female and I dont do that shit
crazy bitch

That's what I was thinking too. I would have called the police when she was banging on my hotel room door, told them I feared for my life.

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Guest - 05-30-2019

Rich posted today about their relationship. She has been violent towards him and stalking him

A summary of our impressions of Sabrina and how right they were...

(01-12-2019, 02:02 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: I gotta be honest, I was really digging her...

But now she's started talking in the background of his videos and I fucking hate that.

I don't care if he missed somebody's donation, I don't care if he can't pronounce somebody's name.

Why do people think it's okay to interrupt for ANY reason?? Shit was looking so promising with her too.

(01-12-2019, 05:34 PM)Guest Wrote: I dont like her at all, a couple of mins in I was like wow this chick is so cute>>>>>>>>>>> until she kept talking over him, talking all about herself, talking with the people in the chat as thou they were her people
she was even all up in the chat thanking people for the donations to support US, sorry I dont care who the f you are its not your channel
she is trying to take over

. . .

her whole caring about rich so she wanted to make a video with him is a bullshit ruse she wanted to do that chat with him to show all the other girls that he is taken no other reason, fair enough no one wants some other girls flirting with their guy I get it Im jealous as hell too, but thats what that was plain and simple A CHICK BEING JEALOUS!

also is no one else dodged out about her having to fight for her 3 kids, Im sorry but in EVERY SINGLE CASE that Ive seen that the MOTHER isnt getting custody instantly there is a reason, I call bipolar or a terrible crim history
the courts want the kids to be with the mother
especially since her ex is abusive she would have got them straight away!
something is off
she is gross

(01-12-2019, 06:05 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: I skipped around through the video a little bit and I notice the body language is kinda weird... they're not really sitting in 'toward' each other for most of the time, they're actually subtly angled away from each other. I notice that she basically never looks at him. He looks at her a lot while he's talking, but she really never looks at him.

(01-12-2019, 06:06 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: He seems to be a lot more engaged with her than she is with him.

(01-13-2019, 12:05 PM)Guest Wrote: I think she is going to use him and spit him out, there is nothing genuine about her

(01-13-2019, 02:55 PM)Guest Wrote: Love her high and mighty talk about all the girls in his inbox, ummm you did that!
You emailed him!

(01-13-2019, 04:25 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: Yeah and apparently she's into tarot too?

Facepalm

God. It would be sooo annoying if you were a YouTuber and people were trying to get on your channel or just get you to help them gain some attention...

It's sooo dumb.

(01-13-2019, 05:05 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: LOL, look at this...

https://www.facebook.com/richloppz.otherpage/posts/2256395541243044

This post says he and his GF are both "33" life path (master) numbers.

It means there's an epic struggle of wills here and there can only be one winner if they're TOGETHER.

Meaning one will dominate the other... and spoiler, looks like SHE is the one dominating.

(01-13-2019, 09:00 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-08MyTF2jc

His livestream views have already taken a hit since she debuted herself and made it clear she wants to take over his channel, LOL.

From watching their video together, I determined that he's really just an arm trophy for her... arm candy, eye candy, something to brag about. That's my sincere impression.

He's made his new chick a chat mod and she's constantly lording over the chat now.

Look here's her intro video from her channel...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nU0CAn_LNCg

In Rich's video of them together, she calls the chicks who send him private messages "crazy bitches", then in this video she turns around and lectures us about not being judgemental toward people...

Facepalm

(01-14-2019, 03:08 PM)Guest Wrote: another thing when he shared pics of the apt its super small, Im guessing her kids dont live with her?! thats a little shocking, you have to be a real fuck up for your kids to be taken away (happens to guys all the time but to women not so much)
GIANT RED FLAG

(01-17-2019, 04:13 AM)Guest Wrote: she didnt log in to his facebook and write that for him? HAHHA she is a pisces after all ;)

(01-17-2019, 04:16 AM)Mister Obvious Wrote: Dude she fucking might have, now that you mention it...

All those smilies and shit.

It's sort of uncharacteristic.

If you look back at some of his older posts, he doesn't seem to use a ton of smilies that way.

(01-20-2019, 01:55 AM)Mister Obvious Wrote: Meh... there's something in Rich's eyes that looks all hurt and makes me feel bad for him.

(01-20-2019, 01:55 AM)Mister Obvious Wrote: Methinks he's traumatized by something.

(01-24-2019, 06:18 AM)Mister Obvious Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQSnn5l_md0

She talks well and she's good at making her own videos or whatever but OMG, STOP BEING ON RICH'S CHANNEL.

Why is he letting her do this?

It's so obvious she just wanted to make him do a giveaway to get more subs on her own channel.

Why is Rich letting her use the shit out of him??

(02-09-2019, 07:35 PM)Guest Wrote: omg *eyeball rolls*
let me guess Sabrinas idea cos she couldnt pull views on her own

(02-09-2019, 07:37 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: I gotta admit I do wonder whose idea it was...

And if it wasn't Rich's idea, I wonder if he could be honest with himself about that.

(02-09-2019, 07:37 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: I don't want him getting used by her.

(02-09-2019, 08:06 PM)Guest Wrote: sooooooooooooooooo supportive sabrina
you just controlled the living fuck outta rich
you just couldnt let him have his own thing huh
honestly whats your damn problem? low self confidence? scared that if you leave him to it that he will outgrow you, or no wait, chat to another female like how he meet you?

(02-09-2019, 08:22 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: Maybe she IS insecure.

Even recently she was still warning chicks off messaging Rich because he's "taken" now...

It's just another version of being controlling over another person.

(02-22-2019, 04:45 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: But it seems sorta like Rich uses these occasional stays at the hotel to get away for a while and give things time to calm down...

I bet Sabrina just has crazy emotional displays he totally can't deal with.

(02-22-2019, 10:30 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlFsMLwDEAg

Check out what she says at 0:53...

She says "I'm not a moderator" and look at how he reacts...

Man what in the fuck is going on with these two.

He goes "Yeah you are" and she goes "Am I?? I'm not showing up in blue on my end," and he says "I just looked at it earlier, remember?"

hmmm

When she's on camera she's so overly nice and when they're together she tries to be the same way, so it's kinda impossible to tell what the fuck her real personality is like.

(02-22-2019, 10:56 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: 1:30 now I'm back to feeling sorry for Rich though...

Sad Nana

He blames it on a YouTube glitch and then his voice just sounds sooo defeated.

(02-22-2019, 10:53 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: Fricken Rich is probably already back in a damn hotel room again.

I'd be throwing in the towel on this situation...

Towel

(02-22-2019, 11:13 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: I wonder if they've ever looked at their birth chart synastry.

Let me take a look at it...

Looks like Rich's Pluto is squaring Sabrina's Venus...

https://www.quora.com/In-a-Venus-square-Pluto-synastry-which-one-is-more-obsessive-in-relationships-the-Venus-or-Pluto-person

So basically, HOT sex but BAD feelings.

Rich's Neptune is sextile Sabrina's Lilith, which means his mystical qualities (Neptune) are activating her Lilith and making her super attracted to those qualities in him, but kind of in a 'dark' way... because Lilith is sorta dark and taboo inherently.

Rich's Sun is square Sabrina's Saturn, which kinda means she's restricting his light, and we can see that with how she's always talking in the background of his vids, and how she forced herself on the audience, etc.

https://www.thoughtco.com/sun-conjunct-saturn-206517

http://www.linda-goodman.com/ubb/Forum10/HTML/000979.html

This is a very karmic relationship.

Rich's Lilith is square Sabrina's Saturn... so that means that Rich's dark side and the expressions thereof are limited/restrained by Sabrina.

They have 6 positive aspects and 2 challenging aspects.

Looks like Sabrina is most attracted to him, and he has some kinda negative-ish planetary activations toward her. Basically to sum it up, this is a karmic relationship that is mostly geared toward Sabrina learning lessons.

Looks like there's a lot of jealousy and possessiveness. Both of them are attracted to each other but they know full well the relationship is mostly toxic.

That was an amazing pull MO!

Damn so many nails on the head right there

even called out her terrible criminal past!

:o!