SECTUAL
Rich Lopp: Dude Tarot Reader - Printable Version

+- SECTUAL (https://www.sectual.com)
+-- Forum: Message Board (https://www.sectual.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Discussion Forum (https://www.sectual.com/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Rich Lopp: Dude Tarot Reader (/thread-9660.html)

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Mister Obvious - 11-25-2018

(11-25-2018, 12:43 PM)Guest Wrote: This relationship may hang in there longer than his others--they have tarot in common & may have a business partnership as well. 

I gotta be honest Guest...

I’ve had a bunch of bunk happen in my life re: people over the past couple years (lots of it enjoyable, but ultimately total bunk no less) and I’ve decided I’m absolutely done NOT trusting my first impressions of people and situations. I’m USUALLY right. In fact at the moment I can’t think of any instances where I’ve been wrong.

I say all that to say this...

My first impression with these two is that Rich will learn some lessons, and it’ll end in disaster.

Now, if I’m wrong...

It’ll be exactly the opposite and they’ll be together for the rest of their lives. LOL!

But my honest feeling on it...

Not a chance.

I believe she has manifested this situation (and VERY quickly might I add) out of sheer lust.

Those kinda feelings have a fine line... she may get tired of him very fast, leaving him stunned.

On the other hand, he may find someone else. My guess is...

If they sign paperwork together and get into a house, he’ll hang on in misery for longer than he probably thinks he can stand, and then he’ll find someone else to live with.

If he doesn’t sign anything then it’d be easier for him to get out, therefore it won’t last as long.

There’s also the possibility that they won’t last long enough to even make it into the house.

Hopefully his audience of incredibly hot chicks will still have him and won’t hold this random WTF chick against him...

Nothing is worth losing their favor.

I’ll tell you something else too...

*giggles*

This chick he’s hooked up with is a FREAK in the sheets!

And Rich thought *I* needed help!

ROFL2

I'm starting to feel like Rich is not the brightest crayon in the box.

He's sitting right outside his hotel room door showing the number and everything.

Rich doesn't seem to fricken understand the internet, he's such a noob at this.

6:00 that's what I figured... she wasn't digging his YouTube thing.

8:00 it wasn't "a couple of months ago"... it was October.

That's an annoying oversight. I don't dislike Rich and I don't think he's a dishonest person.

But unfortunately it just seems kinda like he's not aiming high enough in life.

If he wants to go to THE TOP... then he needs to set his sights for it.

That means have your own damn place, not live with (and therefore depend on) chicks.

11:12 seems like his WTF random chick was getting antsy that he'd been outside too long.

Bleh, come on. Rich aim higher... higher higher higher. Don't cap yourself... this is not the time.

This isn't about the chick, it's about the vibe. I'm not getting high vibe feels from the situation he's in/going into.

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Mister Obvious - 11-26-2018

OMG look!!!

https://i.imgur.com/PZ7Inya.png

Rich has a foot fetish!!!

https://www.facebook.com/richloppz.otherpage

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Mister Obvious - 11-26-2018

Rich seems really happy when he's reading tarot.

I hope nothing in his new surroundings distracts him from doing what he loves.

Having a girlfriend who reads tarot too might sound like a fun idea or an area to connect on...

But actually, no, it's totally not. It could be a point of contention.

Hopefully he won't start pumping her channel on his channel...

That'll be really fucking annoying. If she wants to do tarot she should just build her own audience.

I highly advise against mentioning her, if they part ways it could get ugly and it's best just to not show her or talk about who she is in his videos.

Trust me...

No female audience wants to see the hot dude with another chick.

Ever.

It's very unattractive, it's off-putting, it's defeating, it's annoying...

I'd rather have my audience of tens of thousands of incredibly hot chicks than one chick who is ultimately just gonna be a problem (like every other relationship eventually turns out to be).

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Mister Obvious - 11-27-2018

He bit off more than he can chew by promising daily readings.

He shouldn't have done it and now he'll have to go back on it.

Wiggle room, Rich...

You ALWAYS leave yourself wiggle room.

You don't promise dailies, you don't get people bitching at you when the dailies are late.

You don't promise dailies, you don't get burnt out.

If you get burnt out, everyone will be able to tell.

If you get burnt out, your work will suffer.

Considering YouTube only just now started to look promising for you, I highly suggest you pull back a little bit and maintain your energy to put into GOOD readings, and less of them.

It's quality, not quantity in this specific game.

I say drop the signs...

Collective/general readings are better.

Maybe just do signs on the monthly reading vids.

Especially if you're gonna do daily readings (big mistake) cut out the time needed by just making them general/collective.

Enough shit doesn't change over the span of a day to do daily readings...

It's not practical or efficient.

Aim for like 2-3 readings a week max, and maybe a chit chat video thrown in somewhere.

This shit isn't rocket science, I dunno why people don't get it.

There's NOOOO WAAAAY Rich could take doing personal readings on top of the videos he makes for YouTube.

No way.

So it's particularly crucial for him to devise a schedule that works for him.

The less he promises, the better.

Chit chat videos are well received by his audience too...

He thinks that people don't wanna see ANYTHING besides tarot on his channel and he's totally wrong.

He needs to balance chit-chat and readings...

70% readings, 30% chit chat.

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Mister Obvious - 11-29-2018

Dude Rich has been in this hotel room for like a week.

Who the fuck is paying for this??

It's probably gonna cost like $1000.

Key elements of this make zero sense.

Can I just say... Rich's readings almost never resonate with me.

They do SOMETIMES. But typically they really don't.

I watch him because he's hot, and I like to read him.

Plus it's cute how much he enjoys breaking down the tarot mysteries.

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Mister Obvious - 11-30-2018

Rich is lookin' pretty fuckin' good, I'm not gonna lie!

Rub Hands

Makin' me feel some type of way!

Ohyeah

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Mister Obvious - 12-02-2018

0:34 I got something you can pound out.

Dude why the fuck is Rich STILL in this hotel room?

Didn't he say they were getting into a house Monday?

LOL Rich is adorable though, he really is.

Kinda wish he'd talk about some other shit though...

Like the way his channel originally started.

He has some really interesting things to say.

I like tarot, it's a lot of fun, but it's not going to be the end all be all of Rich's self-expression on YouTube.

WTF...

I notice in that vid that his new girlfriend is in the background talking...

Like every now and then she'll interject and correct him on somebody's name in the livestream chat.

That'd be like a major fucking no-no if she was my damn girlfriend.

You gotta know when to shut the fuck up and don't give any hints as to your presence.

I mean...

How fucking awkward would it be to actually be Rich right now, in that situation.

You know he can't like it, he's a fucking Aquarius...

You can't encroach on Aquarius like that.

You get too deep into their shit and it'll drive them away.

Yeesh...

I dunno, it's not looking too great on the prognosis for this relationship if you want my opinion.

It'll be one of two outcomes...

They'll either be absolute total fucking soulmates and just 100% down with it...

Or he's the fuck out of there ASAP.

In a situation like this, I really would not discourage the method of 'lining up' something else before officially breaking it off with the current one.

I know that's bad and I'm sorry, but LOL... sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.

I hope this whole thing will just be a lesson to Rich, man get your own fucking place for God's sake.

And if you have a girlfriend, tell her to shut the fuck up while you're filming... end of story.

And she's like in the livestream chat low key 'defending' her role as his GF...

This one person asked if Rich was single and she goes "No he's not single."

It's like OMG stop... you're cramping the dude's style.

These hot subscriber chicks need a ray of hope in their lives okay...

If Rich isn't single, they at least need him to be alone in his vids and giving the illusion that they could have a chance to take it for a spin.

Dedicated to Rich and his girlfriend...

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Mister Obvious - 12-03-2018

TBH, the thought of Rich having sex with his new girlfriend kinda disgusts me.

And circa 30:04 in the livestream chat she was responding to someone's sexual comment about Rich...

(12-02-2018, 09:34 PM)MO Wrote: https://youtu.be/Q7jxrn5i5fY?t=1804

The way she was bragging about fucking him...

Eeeuuuggghhh.

I meeean...

It's not hot. At all.

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Guest - 12-03-2018

Am friends with some girls who stopped subscribing and liking his posts  etc because he got kicked out I think because of her. That corny new girlfriend of his the name matches someone who is always on his fb posts too. She's a no name in the tarot biz I guess, I doubt that'll work out .. He's living off donations from fans which is his right because he provides a service, but if that girlfriend were as cool as she thinks she is she should provide for him like a real woman after getting him tossed out on his can right?!! Not ruining his career with jealous smack talk on chats . she's a super duper fan girl who was chasing him from day one and he fell for it...that won't last. The fans should come first, not her ego. I've seen her fb and instagram out of curiousity, nothing to write home about sadly considering how fucking hot he is. I'd understand too looks aren't everything but she doesn't even seem knowledgeable or awoken or mature obviously. sad.

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Mister Obvious - 12-03-2018

(12-03-2018, 08:01 PM)Guest Wrote: The fans should come first, not her ego.

THIS. Thank you. Damn. At least I'm not alone in feeling this way...

Rich has been trying this YouTube thing for MANY years.

It JUST NOW struck pay dirt for him, and the fans come FIRST.

The viewership is what CARRIES these YouTubers...

You CANNOT jeopardize the whole for ONE person.

Which BTW is a totally Aquarian concept... Rich should GET that.

And let's never forget, this new girlfriend chick was ONCE A MERE VIEWER.

(12-03-2018, 08:01 PM)Guest Wrote: I've seen her fb and instagram out of curiousity, nothing to write home about sadly considering how fucking hot he is.

I know, she's not terrible or anything. I'm sure she has a certain charm or whatever. But Rich could be kicking it with supermodel level hot chicks, even this early in his YouTube 'career'. He calls himself "popular" at just 35K subs. But really he's not even what I'd consider YouTube "popular" yet. Nevertheless, he could still be dating obscenely hot chicks, even at this point. Because he has subscribers who are just regular people, who ACTUALLY ARE supermodel level hot.

And that's important to chicks... if his viewership is gonna have to deal with a fucking girlfriend, then she better at least be 'highly vetted' levels of hot. Because that's how this game works. Whenever a good looking woman 'selects' a man to be her mate, she's VETTED that man, vouched for him that he is 'a catch', and like it or not, that makes him MORE ATTRACTIVE to OTHER WOMEN.

It works the same way with his fairly public life here on YouTube. If women see him with a chick who isn't 'highly vetted'... it's not doing his ATTRACTIVENESS any favors. I'm not saying this to be judgemental... I'm saying this from a totally realist standpoint. This is NATURE.

(12-03-2018, 08:01 PM)Guest Wrote: I'd understand too looks aren't everything but she doesn't even seem knowledgeable or awoken or mature obviously. sad.

She seems to have some esoteric knowledge. But she also seems to be kinda... raunchy. Like okay, I get it, I'm a fricken pervert. I go around here (on my own damn website) and say pervy shit. I'm not trying to be the pot calling the kettle black. I'm really not. But I will just say... it takes one to know one. And I think his new girlfriend chick is just sorta... dark. She's just not coming off as super high vibe to me. Rich isn't either. He was more high vibe when he lived in Maine, I feel like he was in some sort of protective bubble up there. But now that he's not anymore, it's like... meh, he's gone down in his vibe.

It might be different if it seemed like the kinda situation where they were likely to RISE in vibe, TOGETHER. But judging by some of her social media where she uploads pics with her kids, and then later posts super pervy memes and then displays her drinking and whatnot... it seems like a situation where the vibe can either only stay the same, or go down.

We know Rich has had a drinking problem in the past. It's just not good for him to be around that kinda shit. It's a low vibe situation. That's all I'm saying.

And I just feel that the solution for Rich is to BE ON HIS OWN. Have HIS OWN PLACE. Not get into these situations where he depends on women (living with them and so on). Once he has his own place to live and is secure (even with his current income from YouTube, he could do that), then he could consider getting a (preferably exceptionally hot) girlfriend. That's the best sequence of events that could happen for Rich.

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Audra Coneglio - 12-04-2018

Thanks for the free publicity!!! Keep up the good work giving half ass opinions of people you stalk religiously instead of doing something constructive like minding your own business! Lol I'm so impressed by the opinion of a girl who spends her life building a shrine to someone she couldn't manifest on her best day! Keep up the good work!! I need a good laugh ???
Btw....he needs fans that are there to learn and seek guidance....not those who wanna drool over a pretty face...duh retard! Lmao and I'm the one who lacks knowledge! You lack common sense and any flicker of awakening.