SECTUAL
Rich Lopp: Dude Tarot Reader - Printable Version

+- SECTUAL (https://www.sectual.com)
+-- Forum: Message Board (https://www.sectual.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Discussion Forum (https://www.sectual.com/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Rich Lopp: Dude Tarot Reader (/thread-9660.html)

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - thatguest - 06-09-2019

"And it's certainly not attractive."

Oh yeah BIG TIME
I wonder how many people went there from his tarot videos and just cringed on outta there

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Mister Obvious - 06-09-2019

TBH...

He needs to stick to tarot.

Not that he shouldn't keep doing his chat vids, of course he should.

But his reading vids are his best bet.

Maybe it's cuz he doesn't talk about himself/his own opinions.

Like...

I've enjoyed hearing Rich tell about his life experiences or whatever...

But when it gets into his personal opinions about shit (aside from the esoteric) he just totally loses me.

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - thatguest - 06-09-2019

I agree, stick with tarot, make that money, slow down on the chats

Im sure many many many viewers didnt care to hear about a chick getting a free tarot deck cos he saw her titties LOL
DUDE lol

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Fire - 06-09-2019

(05-30-2019, 10:04 AM)Mister Obvious Wrote: He’s really adamant about this, saying he’d go home and connect to the WiFi to make the vid if he had to.

Wonder why he’s suddenly dishing on Sabrina??

Is she stalking him behind the scenes??

I didn’t know Pisces were violent, WTF.

Do they get wild in the bedroom too?!

I’m into Pisces dudes super hard and that would turn me on...

nanarub

Pisces Dudes can be very rough...like Rugby player, no pads when I play rough/physical.  They can also have a mean streak in them like a goddamn shark.

(06-09-2019, 02:05 PM)thatguest Wrote: Im sure many many many viewers didnt care to hear about a chick getting a free tarot deck cos he saw her titties LOL
DUDE lol

Yeah I'm not sure what the fuck he's smoking when he says shit like that but it just goes to show he's kind of a moron.

It's got this certain level of endearing naive honesty to it too though, so meh.

It's all a bunch of meh.

(06-09-2019, 02:10 PM)Fire Wrote: Pisces Dudes can be very rough...like Rugby player, no pads when I play rough/physical.  They can also have a mean streak in them like a goddamn shark.

I absolutely want to have sex with a Pisces man.

(05-30-2019, 10:06 AM)Mister Obvious Wrote: Pisces are known to do some weird stalkery kinda shit...

This lady I knew had this hotass Pisces ex I was crushing on and she tried to creep me out toward him by telling me she came home from work one day after they broke up and he was IN HER HOUSE, IN HER BEDROOM, WAITING FOR HER...

And I’m like GUUURRRL, I like him EVEN MORE NOW!!!!!!

Bananasex

They are very stalkerish.  They show up without calling to see if it’s okay and at any time of the night.  They also are super pushy.

(06-09-2019, 02:13 PM)Fire Wrote: They are very stalkerish.  They show up without calling to see if it’s okay and at any time of the night.  They also are super pushy.

God dang baby if I didn't know better I'd say you were trying to turn me on right now?!?!?

Big Nanarub

(06-09-2019, 12:14 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: I mean I’m not trying to assert a Freudian view wherein everything is directly linked with ‘mom’ and ‘sex’ in that order but...

I don’t know why on earth it would be a stretch in anyone’s imagination to assume that foot fetishes (and most other fetishes) likely arise from early life experiences.

It’s not an unreasonable suggestion...

Fetishes are always born of trauma on some level, how ever significant or insignificant that trauma may have been.
 Or maybe they are a history buff and want to try something new to spice things up, lol

Look up tickle fetishes while you are at it.

Meh.

(06-09-2019, 01:05 PM)Guest Wrote: She ain’t all that.  I doubt it.  It’s the Chicago in Texas that he gave the tarot deck to.

It was supposed to say Chic, lmao...wtfShane Webb was her name.  Two kids, tarot reader from Texas. That’s my bet on where he heads next.  Brown hair, brown eyes. His roommate told him he would let a younger person down that wasn’t his daughter.  BonerBloom looks like she is 17.  That’s why I said what I did.  As for foot fetishes, it is a turn on for some.  Who doesn’t like a good foot rub when you have been walking around all day? Pair it with some lotion and a wet style hairbrush and it turns in to a tickle fetish, which relaxes the person.  Don’t tell me that when you are the only one with someone and you start tickling them that it doesn’t turn in to sex...it relaxes people.  How many people think of their mom during sex?  Think about it.  People just pop off at the mouth about things they know nothing about.

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - barney smooch - 06-09-2019

(06-09-2019, 02:12 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: I absolutely want to have sex with a Pisces man.

I'd also like to be Canadian.

(06-09-2019, 02:48 PM)Fire Wrote: Shane Webb was her name.  Two kids, tarot reader from Texas. That’s my bet on where he heads next.  Brown hair, brown eyes.

Yeah that sounds like his type right there!!! Texas isn't a bad place.

(06-09-2019, 02:48 PM)Fire Wrote: BonerBloom looks like she is 17. 

Boner is my age!

(06-09-2019, 02:48 PM)Fire Wrote: How many people think of their mom during sex?  Think about it.  People just pop off at the mouth about things they know nothing about.

No, it's all SUBCONSCIOUS...

But nevermind.

https://www.facebook.com/shane.webb.92

She don't look like the kinda chick who would send tit pics.

I'm kinda mortified knowing these are the chicks going around out there sending tit pics.

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - barney smooch - 06-09-2019

(06-09-2019, 02:48 PM)Fire Wrote: It was supposed to say Chic, lmao...wtfShane Webb was her name.  Two kids, tarot reader from Texas. That’s my bet on where he heads next.  Brown hair, brown eyes. His roommate told him he would let a younger person down that wasn’t his daughter.  BonerBloom looks like she is 17.  That’s why I said what I did.  As for foot fetishes, it is a turn on for some.  Who doesn’t like a good foot rub when you have been walking around all day? Pair it with some lotion and a wet style hairbrush and it turns in to a tickle fetish, which relaxes the person.  Don’t tell me that when you are the only one with someone and you start tickling them that it doesn’t turn in to sex...it relaxes people.  How many people think of their mom during sex?  Think about it.  People just pop off at the mouth about things they know nothing about.

dude, my sisters tickled me ferociously ..well the two str8 ones anyhow , now i know why

And it's more mortifying that Rich would actually publicly state that's what happened.

Like way more.

Actually.

(06-09-2019, 02:55 PM)barney smooch Wrote: dude, my sisters tickled me ferociously ..well the two str8 ones anyhow , now i know why

Damn right, see it ain't normal is it Barney?

You're the sensible Pisces here.

Touch my body.

Stalk me.