SECTUAL
Rich Lopp: Dude Tarot Reader - Printable Version

+- SECTUAL (https://www.sectual.com)
+-- Forum: Message Board (https://www.sectual.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Discussion Forum (https://www.sectual.com/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Rich Lopp: Dude Tarot Reader (/thread-9660.html)

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Mister Obvious - 12-04-2018

(12-04-2018, 02:02 AM)Audra Wrote: Thanks for the free publicity!!! Keep up the good work giving half ass opinions of people you stalk religiously instead of doing something constructive like minding your own business! Lol I'm so impressed by the opinion of a girl who spends her life building a shrine to someone she couldn't manifest on her best day! Keep up the good work!! I need a good laugh ???
Btw....he needs fans that are there to learn and seek guidance....not those who wanna drool over a pretty face...duh retard! Lmao and I'm the one who lacks knowledge! You lack common sense and any flicker of awakening.

LOL... hi!

This is one thread of many threads about YouTubers... and literally every other topic on the planet.

It may surprise you that one person can write so much... but we all have our talents and it looks like one of yours is being nasty.

You should be careful making yourself look like an asshole now that you're publicly associated with Rich... it's embarrassing and it won't make his fans like you ;)

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Kitty - 12-04-2018

I still don't get the big deal over this guy that everyone thinks is so hot.

He looks like a greasy grifter type to me

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Mister Obvious - 12-07-2018

LOL, “stalking”... Rich, it’s the internet. We get it, you’re new. You thought YouTube and Facebook were the whole internet. Well, they’re not. As far as people being “obsessed” with you bro... get over yourself.

Me personally, I could pen a thread like this about ANYONE. In my sleep. I’m a writer with an amazing sense of humor. I assure you that you mean nothing to me... it absolutely is not personal.

Re: the video TL;DR, Rich fell in love with Chris Crocker, the “Leave Britney Alone” guy.

ROFLLOLROFL

I’m kidding, I don’t know who the hell he’s talking about being in love with.

This dude’s a hot mess and it’s just not that sexy the more we find out. Is he still the hottest dude tarot reader? For sure. As far as I know. But when/if I find a hotter one, this thread title will obviously have to be changed.

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Mister Obvious - 12-08-2018

Sounds like Rich just naturally attracts the creepers!

Maybe “it’s you” and “not us” Rich!?

Banana

Gah, what IS IT with me and homeless dudes?!

nanarub

LOL, Rich is determined to block every single “negative” commenter on his channel...

Yeah good luck with that once you have like a million subscribers, LOL!!!

Embrace the haters, Rich... remember your haters are just lovers who are hurt over one thing or another. What do you do to somebody when they’re hurt? Ignore them? Slap them across the face? No! You give ‘em a heart emoji and a big thumbs up, babe, get with the fuckin’ program.

Good thing Rich decided to have some dimension and get personal on his channel... straight up tarot wasn’t gonna work, just like I called it. He’s too interesting not to make regular talking videos, even if he is in the “noob/pussy” stage of internetting right now.

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Guest - 12-08-2018

"He looks like a greasy grifter type to me."
I agree with the poster who made this comment. Rich is likable & interesting but unfortunately he reminds me of my former neighbor who was a bit shifty & could talk his way out of anything. And always between homes--kicked out of one place & forced to quickly find another one. Right now he's been living in another neighbor's garage for going on two years.

I loved that Audra came on & commented...lovable witch, isn't she?! I wonder what caused the Tower moment between these two??

I wonder if Rich will ever strike it rich & have himself a limo & a driver like that old dude predicted??? Wha'cha think?

(12-08-2018, 03:41 PM)Guest Wrote: I wonder if Rich will ever strike it rich & have himself a limo & a driver like that old dude predicted??? Wha'cha think?

That's another aspect of Rich that I find so adorably noob...

Being rich and riding around in limousines is fun, but it's not something that deeply fulfills you. The novelty does wear off, because everything is relative.

That's why so many mega rich/famous people are so damn fucking unhappy, LOL. They can live in mansions made of marble/granite, but that's not where the happiness is. You CANNOT buy happiness... you can buy physical comfort. Which of course is useful.

But true wealth is within you... and if you're lucky, it's within good people that you have in your life (of which there are typically very few).

I'd like to see Rich after he graduates from being wealthy and having limos and after the new of it all wears off. I'm younger than Rich and I've already graduated from that phase. Seeing him just on the very edge of even beginning that journey makes me so glad that I've moved onto the next phase.

A lot of people get stuck there...

It's a true blessing to have the opportunity to graduate from the money/limos phase.

NOTE TO AUDRA:

(That is if you're still stalkin' this site, hon, which I imagine you are 'cause you ain't got a whole heck of a lot else goin' on since Rich & you split. You mighta manifested him but you couldn't keep him for what, more than a week or two!)

Anyway, this was your 15 minutes of fame. I hope you enjoyed it, hon, 'cause now you're gonna fade back into the obscurity from whence you came. It was nice knowin' you, though, and ya'll take care now, you hear? Drop us a line sometime, would ya? We'll be thinkin' 'bout you...

P.S. I never did know your eye color but I'm thinkin' it must be green...

What the heck, they split??

Are you sure?

Where did you see that?

See his "We Need to Talk" video of one day ago. He doesn't come out & say it but something doesn't seem right in paradise. Scroll down & look at the most recent comments--Alice is offering him a room to rent in her house in upstate NY. He responds saying to PM him on Facebook.
Plus he's in Michigan now by one of the lakes, in his video, "I'm Only Gonna Say This One Time." Is that where he & Audra were, Michigan? He talks about not being in control...clearly things are not going as planned with his "partner in crime."

Lake Eerie is right there at Cleveland where he and Audra were.

You could be right though, something does seem sorta odd...

The most telling would definitely be the comments about renting a room.

He'd have no reason to tell her to PM him if it wasn't something he'd consider.

But I do not get the sense that he and Audra are done.

Maybe I'm being naive...

shrug

I guess we'll see, it'll become obvious in his future videos if we never hear or see her in them again.

I personally think they are probably still together though.

It'd be no loss if they weren't together... she's fricken rude.

The Great Lakes are a shitty place to be in winter. Having a warm body to snuggle up to is a necessity, so domestic intranquility isn't going to cut it. I left Michigan in September 2001 and headed south on account of that shit.

It's a great point, Guest, I was actually just talking to a friend today about how the winter weather up in that area is a nightmare, so I've heard from people I've known who lived there. I would think it'd be pretty depressing to live in hardcore winter weather... but then again, happiness is found on the inside like I said above. So I guess it all depends on your mindset.

Don't get me wrong, it would be awesome if you were with somebody who was chill and agreeable. An unprecendeted amount of fucking would get done before spring thaw.

Being there alone with nobody that gives a shit about you would be depressing indeed. There's absolutely no good reason to stay there under those circumstances.

(12-08-2018, 06:38 PM)Guest Wrote: Don't get me wrong, it would be awesome if you were with somebody who was chill and agreeable. . . . Being there alone with nobody that gives a shit about you would be depressing indeed.

I had the exact same thought...

Cheers

If Rich and Audra aren't together anymore, it's sooo unfortunate that he had sex with her... for nothing. He seems like kind of a ho. I don't like ho dudes.

It's just nasty.

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Guest - 12-09-2018

If I was a bit premature about Audra & Rich not being forever friends, no matter, it's gonna happen & sooner rather than later. Audra is much too controlling & possessive and Rich simply ain't gonna stand for it, it'll cramp his free-wheelin' style. This is a match if not made in heaven exactly, was made on YouTube, where you can be here today & gone tomorrowy!

Audra, if you're readin' this, ya'll write, please, we miss you, hon, we're beginnin' to worry 'bout you!