SECTUAL
Rich Lopp: Dude Tarot Reader - Printable Version

+- SECTUAL (https://www.sectual.com)
+-- Forum: Message Board (https://www.sectual.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Discussion Forum (https://www.sectual.com/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Rich Lopp: Dude Tarot Reader (/thread-9660.html)

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Guest - 06-18-2019

(06-18-2019, 11:36 AM)Mister Obvious Wrote: He took that one to show off for his little NC hottie!!!

It’s a good thing when a man can’t take good pics of himself, usually means he’s not gay.

Showing what off exactly? Lmao 
Gay, straight... whatever 
Rich is a deadbeat dad and sits on his high horse only because thirsty women give him money to throw around and talk about the “law of attraction”. More like the law of not having a life and exploiting the art of tarot, as well as desperate women.

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Mister Obvious - 06-18-2019

(06-18-2019, 12:42 PM)Guest Wrote: Showing what off exactly? Lmao 

He’s got a button up shirt!!!

That’s a big fuckin’ deal!!!

(06-18-2019, 12:42 PM)Guest Wrote: thirsty women

Hey don’t talk about Sabrina that way!!!

Banana

Fucking LOL.

(06-18-2019, 01:09 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: He’s got a button up shirt!!!

That’s a big fuckin’ deal!!!

Hey don’t talk about Sabrina that way!!!

Banana

Sabrina had thirsty women paying her bills and “partying like rockstar” (according to Rich) while she fucked the guy everyone was drooling over. That was brilliant! 
Rich said she was “the most intelligent woman he knows”.
Case and point. Lol

Sounds like some shit Sabrina would say...

Now come on Guest, you don't want anybody thinking you're Sabrina do you?

You're probably not her though, right?

Probably just her friend, you know, the one Rich told us all about... the one she met from Violent People Anonymous?

You sound bitter and you know that causes cancer, right?

Listen, I really recommend maybe you forget about Rich and stop coming here... it'll help you.

(06-18-2019, 05:05 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: Sounds like some shit Sabrina would say...

Now come on Guest, you don't want anybody thinking you're Sabrina do you?

You're probably not her though, right?

Probably just her friend, you know, the one Rich told us all about... the one she met from Violent People Anonymous?

You sound bitter and you know that causes cancer, right?

Listen, I really recommend maybe you forget about Rich and stop coming here... it'll help you.

I would be Sabrina’s friend in a heartbeat. I can imagine she really helps the women she met in domestic violence class like she does with her videos. She never plays the victim. I admire her honesty and even more so, I respect her for not responding to Rich’s video about her (which Rich took down). I wonder wh y ...

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Mister Obvious - 06-20-2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOudmEA4gnY

As predicted, Ms. North Carolina (EmpressOfDuality) is wearing a blue wrench now.

I bet he has to unmod some of his fan girls when he adds new ones, you know they must get catty as hell with each other.

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Guest - 06-21-2019

(06-15-2019, 08:12 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: Like no one is excited about that collab... at all.

TBH though...

Like if Rich wants to serve any kind of useful purpose in Illest's life...

He should just be UNDER HER as a reader in a joint tarot reader biz or something.

Like they live together and they do readings on their own channels, but don't cross streams.

Let her front the business, have the lead in the business, because let's face it, Rich complains way too much to actually have longterm success with his own business. The guy's an idiot.

She would be successful though and they could be a tarot power couple, except for I guarantee you no one (absolutely no one) WANTS to see them together, but wouldn't mind if they WERE together... as long as they didn't have to see them together.

Guess he’ll be in Cali in October he said.
How can he afford to visit Illest and not his kids? That alone makes Rich so unattractive. There’s nothing sexier than a good Dad.
The shopping sprees, alcohol, crazy car payment, GNC supplements (that he mixes with cigarettes), legal fees he said he was going to help his roommate with, a gun, and now PAINTING his gun would MORE than give him enough money to “spoil” his kids. *eye roll* Rich is a liar and a deadbeat. 
I can imagine what it feels like to miss your daddy & see him on videos bragging about the money he makes & making plans to visit an online tarot reader after not having seen him in over 2 years. 
I guess to Rich, the Illests’s opinion of him is more important than his daughters.

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Mister Obvious - 06-21-2019

If it's not what his heart truly desires, then it's best he doesn't...

I'm not casting judgement on him by saying that.

I'm merely saying...

To thine own self be true.

Doing things when you just don't feel them often leads to disaster.

It's a cold, hard world...

Nature doesn't care.

The titles on these hangout vids are becoming *HELLA* uninspired and repetitive.

I never even click into his hangout vids anymore...

I literally right-click copied the link off my subs page to embed that video.

There is nooo reason to watch his chats, like what the fuck could he possibly be talking about that we haven't heard before?

I don't want to hear his shitty attitude, his inability to read totally normal and common names, his idiotic behavior when he reads comments in the chat that he quite apparently doesn't understand...

No.

Not to mention his fucking rude behavior toward anyone he even VAGUELY interprets as a "naysayer"... and they're usually total misunderstandings on his part.

I bet Rich has more people blocked than any other moron with 100K subs on YouTube.

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Guest - 06-21-2019

(06-21-2019, 03:43 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: If it's not what his heart truly desires, then it's best he doesn't...

I'm not casting judgement on him by saying that.

I'm merely saying...

To thine own self be true.

Doing things when you just don't feel them often leads to disaster.

There’s something wrong with his heart not truly desiring to be a part of the lives of the two innocent children he brought into the world that don’t have a dad, while 102k people have a high school drop telling them about how to manifest success. 
No man who neglects his kids is successful.

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Fire - 06-21-2019

(06-18-2019, 08:47 AM)Guest Wrote: Lol

https://www.instagram.com/p/ByrtGhtnq-l/

Dafuq?  Did he seriously take a bathroom selfie and post it on insta? Who tf does that? No, no, no! These types of selfies make me cringe.  I don’t wanna see your toilet. Sorry, not sorry.  When you pop off at the mouth at your fans, guess what, they eventually find someone else to go watch.  So much for, “I can’t stand fights.”  He totally popped off on someone in the live chat when they asked how he tried to kill himself.  Sorry but you embarrass a woman’s publicly, you lost a fan. And we don’t want to to publicly see you try to find your next piece.  Maybe he needs to actually take the time to describe what type of woman he truly likes and then find her but no woman in her right mind will be with someone who treats them that way...You would get knocked the f*ck out like Devo in the movie Friday...or there would be a case of “I know whoop yo ass” like Madea. 

And that’s the tea, sis.
vp
My popcorn ran out, time to make some more for the next installment of sh*t that Rich says and does.

PopcornPopcornPopcorn

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Fire - 06-22-2019

(06-21-2019, 11:13 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: PopcornPopcorn:
Have you seen the meme Shane Christensen put on Facebook of the guy vaping and he switches out with a dildo? I never thought of it that way but now I will never see men any other way when they vape. 

Almost time for tea, sis. ☕️

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Guest - 06-22-2019

(06-21-2019, 11:06 PM)Fire Wrote:  He totally popped off on someone in the live chat when they asked how he tried to kill himself.  Sorry but you embarrass a woman’s publicly, you lost a fan. And we don’t want to to publicly see you try to find your next piece.  Maybe he needs to actually take the time to describe what type of woman he truly likes and then find her but no woman in her right mind will be with someone who treats them that way...You would get knocked the f*ck out like Devo in the movie Friday...or there would be a case of “I know whoop yo ass” like Madea. 

Maybe that’s what happened with Sabrina. She doesn’t seem like someone who would get violent for no reason. Wonder how he treated her, or tried to talk down to her, behind closed doors.

(06-21-2019, 06:12 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote:

The titles on these hangout vids are becoming *HELLA* uninspired and repetitive.

Wow. You called it.

https://youtu.be/NRTfMGhSYhQ

(06-22-2019, 09:49 AM)Fire Wrote: Have you seen the meme Shane Christensen put on Facebook of the guy vaping and he switches out with a dildo? I never thought of it that way but now I will never see men any other way when they vape. 

Almost time for tea, sis. ☕️

I hadn’t ....
Lmfaooooooooo