SECTUAL
Rich Lopp: Dude Tarot Reader - Printable Version

+- SECTUAL (https://www.sectual.com)
+-- Forum: Message Board (https://www.sectual.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Discussion Forum (https://www.sectual.com/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Rich Lopp: Dude Tarot Reader (/thread-9660.html)

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Mister Obvious - 06-22-2019

(06-22-2019, 12:34 PM)Guest Wrote: Wow. You called it.

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Guest - 06-22-2019

(06-21-2019, 03:01 PM)Guest Wrote: Guess he’ll be in Cali in October he said.
How can he afford to visit Illest and not his kids? That alone makes Rich so unattractive. There’s nothing sexier than a good Dad.
The shopping sprees, alcohol, crazy car payment, GNC supplements (that he mixes with cigarettes), legal fees he said he was going to help his roommate with, a gun, and now PAINTING his gun would MORE than give him enough money to “spoil” his kids. *eye roll* Rich is a liar and a deadbeat. 
I can imagine what it feels like to miss your daddy & see him on videos bragging about the money he makes & making plans to visit an online tarot reader after not having seen him in over 2 years. 
I guess to Rich, the Illests’s opinion of him is more important than his daughters.

Maybe Boner is catching on.

https://www.instagram.com/p/By8PevvFdhi

Oh dude...

That post TOTALLY sounds like it's about Rich.

I actually half read it the other day or whatever, but I didn't make the connection...

Now it makes total sense!

I know men are supposed to go around spreading their seed, so I don't really fault Rich that much for not being in his kids' lives but...

Hoing around when you're still LEGALLY MARRIED, now THAT'S fucked up.

(06-22-2019, 08:36 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: I know men are supposed to go around spreading their seed, so I don't really fault Rich that much for not being in his kids' lives but....

Since when “are men supposed to go around spreading seed” and taking no responsibility for it?
I must have missed that memo.

(06-22-2019, 08:36 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: Hoing around when you're still LEGALLY MARRIED, now THAT'S fucked up.

Probably why he doesn’t worry about child support. 
This is what’s wrong with America.
I bet he owes the IRS, meanwhile I pay because of my income that I actually EARN.

(06-22-2019, 09:07 PM)Guest Wrote: Since when “are men supposed to go around spreading seed” and taking no responsibility for it?
I must have missed that memo.

LOL, hey it's just nature!

"Romantic love isn't about a man and woman being together 'forever'..."

http://www.sectual.com/thread-4004.html

(06-22-2019, 09:14 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: LOL, hey it's just nature!

"Romantic love isn't about a man and woman being together 'forever'..."

http://www.sectual.com/thread-4004.html

A society built on that would crumble.

And what's THIS society with all its single mothers doing!?

ROFL! Crumbling. That's what it's doing.

Women are too psycho for men to tolerate being around...

All that feminism garbage and the social engineering that's been taking place in schools for decades...

"Operation Degradation: The Communist Takeover Of America - 45 Declared Goals"

http://www.sectual.com/thread-4265.html

It's all fucked. Rich should get to do what he wants...

Except for stay in that nasty Idaho hellhole.

(06-22-2019, 09:24 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: It's all fucked. Rich should get to do what he wants..

Ask any mother, single or not, it’s not about you after you have kids. It’s about the kids you are resonsible for. His baby mama has more balls than Rich will ever have. You should do a blog feed on HER. She talks so much shit about we but she is the one handling HIS responsibilities. Rich is a loser, point blank. Dead beat dads are disgusting.

(06-22-2019, 09:24 PM)UMister Obvious Wrote: It's all fucked. Rich should get to do what he wants...

Except for stay in that nasty Idaho hellhole.

Why should Rich be allowed to be a twat while every father I know works his ass off for his family, whether he’s with the mom or not. Hell, I have a brother in law who supports three families. Who gave Rich the get out of jail free card? 

But don’t worry. You don’t have to worry about him being a real man anytime soon.

He’ll be there for a while...

I don't see how he can STAND living with people...

Look at him in that thumbnail, he looks like a kid with his mom or something.

Only he's like... a grownass man who came out of somebody else's vagina.

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Guest - 06-23-2019

(06-22-2019, 10:38 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: I don't see how he can STAND living with people...

Rich had a falling out with his Mom.
His wife “bitched at him” all the time.
GF in Maine fell out of love.
Who knows what happened with Audra.
Sabrina hit him.
His male roommate talks down to him like a child.

It would seem people can’t stand living with HIM.

(06-22-2019, 10:39 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: Look at him in that thumbnail, he looks like a kid with his mom or something.

Only he's like... a grownass man who came out of somebody else's vagina.

She probably thinks Rich has everything under control. She said she doesn’t even watch his videos. 
Let’s see how long it is before he starts complaining about being drained and pushing back due dates. 
Mixing business and friendship... yikes.
$60 a reading .... that should bring in plenty to visit his kids.

(06-22-2019, 10:38 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: I don't see how he can STAND living with people...

Real men don’t have that problem. 
Rich brags about how much money he makes.
would be more impressive if he had something to show for it other than alcohol, cigarettes, and cheap as tapestries that he sloppily tacks to the wall of the filthy house he’s living in.

(06-22-2019, 09:24 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: And what's THIS society with all its single mothers doing!?

It's all fucked. Rich should get to do what he wants...

Single mothers... you mean the ones actually raising the “seeds” that douche bags like Rich “spread”? 
Single mothers are the ones holding this society together. Making sure the babies they helped cocreate have a parent. 

And yet, Rich should get to do what he wants?? Fuck, where do you get these “free to be a loser” passes?  I might want one. Hell, might even have a blog glorify me as the “hottest” whatever while my kid has no idea who or where I am. 
The American Dream? 

Single mothers aren’t single mothers by choice. I have best friends who are single mothers and I respect the shit out of them. They hustle their asses off while their baby daddies do what Rich is doing. Absolutely nothing for their kids. And now those men have Rich to look up to. Cuz apparently being a deadbeat pays. You get to sit at home and be a bum, have online popularity, drink and drive, have naked selfies sent to you under the guise of a “contest”, again ... all while his kids grow up without a daddy. His wife is not what’s wrong with society. Your empathy for a grown ass loser, and lack of concern for the innocent children being neglected here, is. Rich says he has no friends. I’m not friends with deadbeats. Maybe no one can respect him in real life. I know I sure as hell couldn't.

RE: Rich Lopp: Hottest Dude Tarot Reader Ever - Mister Obvious - 06-23-2019

So I guess you’re saying you didn’t know he was a “deadbeat dad” before you guys got together, and you didn’t know he was married??

I mean you contacted him through Facebook right? He posts pics of his kids, talks about ‘em in videos... what, you didn’t see that part?

The part about him being married is easy to miss... he keeps that under wraps.

Everything else, you should have known.

Sounds to me like you’re just suddenly mad at him because he left your ass...

shrug

This isn’t a blog...

It’s a THREAD on a DISCUSSION FORUM with nothing but OTHER threads where we talk about way more interesting fuckers than Rich, LMFAOOOO!!!!!!!!

(06-23-2019, 01:14 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: So I guess you’re saying you didn’t know he was a “deadbeat dad” before you guys got together, and you didn’t know he was married??

I mean you contacted him through Facebook right? He posts pics of his kids, talks about ‘em in videos... what, you didn’t see that part?

The part about him being married is easy to miss... he keeps that under wraps.

Everything else, you should have known.

Sounds to me like you’re just suddenly mad at him because he left your ass...

shrug

Who exactly do you think you’re talking to?

(06-23-2019, 06:27 PM)Guest Wrote: Who exactly do you think you’re talking to?

OMG I'm sorry mom please don't hit me!!!

Banana

I'll never talk back again OMG!!!