SECTUAL
Rich Lopp: Dude Tarot Reader - Printable Version

+- SECTUAL (https://www.sectual.com)
+-- Forum: Message Board (https://www.sectual.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Discussion Forum (https://www.sectual.com/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Rich Lopp: Dude Tarot Reader (/thread-9660.html)

RE: Rich Lopp: Dude Tarot Reader - Guest - 08-04-2019

38.53 >>> he highly advice to NOT have sex if you are on a spiritual journey LMAO bahahahaha and also says not having sex for a while won't kill you.

Says the GUY who wants to tell the whole world he had sex in the woods a few days ago with cheetahgirl LMAO oh the irony.

Are people THAT blind?? hello!! WTF  

I guess he's lucky that a certain amount of people are so lost and desperate that they are willing to PAY for that shit!!

RE: Rich Lopp: Dude Tarot Reader - Mister Obvious - 08-04-2019

He said they had sex in the woods?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

LOL!!!

Almost regretting unsubbing all his channels now!?

Banana

RE: Rich Lopp: Dude Tarot Reader - Guest - 08-04-2019

oh yeah spilling secrets lmao

at between 12:08 and 12:10

OMG I didn't see that part of the video because I just skip through his videos nowadays...

ROFL!!!

They should get drunk and livestream more often, LOLOLMFAO!!!!!!!!

RE: Rich Lopp: Dude Tarot Reader - Guest - 08-05-2019

in this one, not drunk this time, he tells the story how they met and at around 28.11 and beyond he clearly states that when he saw she's a saggi then he KNEW why he was "digging" her LMAO

can we read this dude or what?  I knew it's a big reason why he's with her. He also got his old look from way back too ..hmmm  can't try to redo an old relationship with a new person Rich LMAO

Who the fuck goes by astrology signs to meet someone anyways?  HIM I guess but wtf 

**rolling my eyes**

RE: Rich Lopp: Dude Tarot Reader - Mister Obvious - 08-05-2019

Man...

Sagittarius huh?

Well I dunno about the women...

But the men...

Whew.

They can really be some type of way.

They really really can.

RE: Rich Lopp: Dude Tarot Reader - Mister Obvious - 08-05-2019

I think the quintessential fire sign is Leo...

Definitely the most recognizable...

I can tell when dudes are Leo, almost every time.

I don't really dig Leo dudes, but TBH...

If I had to choose between Sag and Leo based on what I know from personal experience about the both of them...

I'd choose Leo.

RE: Rich Lopp: Dude Tarot Reader - Guest - 08-06-2019

Some signs are a better fit than others maybe but how the fuck the world lived before knowing about astrology and all that? lmao

Quote:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCp4fUSKRDx4sIo9QiHu0Vjg

Rich Lopp 1 hour ago

All personals will be done TODAY!!!!!!
I greatly appreciate everyone’s patience!
My BIGGEST PET PEEVE is being on time and meeting deadlines... so this has been EXTREMELY anxiety inducing!!!
I send MUCH LOVE to all of the people who have hung with me with patience and understanding!!
My heart goes out to y’all FOR REAL!!!
Every time I do this, I learn SOOOOO much!!
I greatly appreciate each and every one of you who helped take part in this massive learning experience!

LMAO LMAO LMAO

he's so full of shit!!! He's behind because HE made excuses about the stupid mercury retrograde and the last few days because Cheetahgirl is with him.  Could you imagine if this was a real job out there? He'd be fired!!! He's undisciplined but also a player with people's feeling/emotions!!

RE: Rich Lopp: Dude Tarot Reader - Guest - 08-06-2019

https://www.facebook.com/UniversalTarotZone/photos/a.397715564104658/487803878429159/?type=3&theater

He's BEHIND in his work but yet has time to post shit like this????? LMAO

NO one has a higher calling, you fucking attract what you focus on. PERIOD!!! all you need to do is listen to what people say out loud or to themselves and you will learn a lot about their lives. How many times do we hear things such as: " i'm so broke, I'll never have money" you're damn right you won't because life is a like a big boomerang, whatever you put out there comes right back. Thoughts, emotions matter a lot on this journey!! Yet people are so lost they LOVE seeing posts like the ones he puts out there. "OH I so love it Rich, Oh I needed this Rich!!" lmao

RE: Rich Lopp: Dude Tarot Reader - Mister Obvious - 08-06-2019

(08-06-2019, 02:08 PM)Guest Wrote: Some signs are a better fit than others maybe but how the fuck the world lived before knowing about astrology and all that? lmao

LOL, RIGHT?!

You know what though...

I bet people still ended up with their most compatible signs.

Since it's just nature...

I bet it was just the same!!!

Except for people turning people down or pursuing people after finding out their signs...

Hmmm...

hmmm

Wonder how those relationships turned out?? Wonder if they lasted before people knew their signs?!

Banana

(08-06-2019, 02:08 PM)Guest Wrote: Could you imagine if this was a real job out there? He'd be fired!!! He's undisciplined but also a player with people's feeling/emotions!!

It's an important point...

You really gotta have A LOT of discipline to be your own boss and run your own operation.

I should really think about this myself!

(08-06-2019, 02:17 PM)Guest Wrote: https://www.facebook.com/UniversalTarotZone/photos/a.397715564104658/487803878429159/?type=3&theater

Meh I mean that's nice encouragement and all but...

Everybody's life is difficult. LOL.

That's just the definition of life. Rich is pretty far up his own ass.

RE: Rich Lopp: Dude Tarot Reader - Mister Obvious - 08-07-2019

Look at this hotel room/view...

I meeean, it looks kinda nice.

That shit can't be cheap...

Wonder how long Cheetah's gonna be in this limbo?

When will she land an apartment??

Fucking hotels man...

Decent ones at least, they eat up a shitload of money.

RE: Rich Lopp: Dude Tarot Reader - Mister Obvious - 08-07-2019

I honestly think it's sheer insanity for a woman to go after a man who can't even house her...

There's something really wrong with society when chicks are in this position...

Seriously.

The fucked up part is that supposedly Rich makes money, yet he doesn't have his own place.

RE: Rich Lopp: Dude Tarot Reader - Guest - 08-07-2019

Yeah! that's messed up!!

She's looking for an apartment but is it for her only or will they live together?

Rich always wants to give relationships advice to others but he should NOT lmao the dude has no fucking clue how to be in a long term one. Yeah he was married but she was pregnant so he went with it!!

So how long before he go see his kids? he said next month like in June...It's sad when your own dad would rather facetiming you.

RE: Rich Lopp: Dude Tarot Reader - Guest - 08-10-2019

Looks like Beautiful Bonerfide at least smartened up. She and Rich no longer follow each other on IG.

RE: Rich Lopp: Dude Tarot Reader - Mister Obvious - 08-10-2019

At least she never got involved with him in real life...

Dodged a bullet on that one, to be honest.

I feel as though Bloomer needs a man who like...

Has his own place to live and stuff.

She's not a provider, she's a classic woman who cleans and cooks and stuff.

Rich doesn't seem to have any use for that type, or he'd be the kind of man who attracted his own place to live etc.

RE: Rich Lopp: Dude Tarot Reader - Guest - 08-10-2019

(08-10-2019, 04:35 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: At least she never got involved with him in real life...

Dodged a bullet on that one, to be honest.

I feel as though Bloomer needs a man who like...

Has his own place to live and stuff.

She's not a provider, she's a classic woman who cleans and cooks and stuff.

Rich doesn't seem to have any use for that type, or he'd be the kind of man who attracted his own place to live etc.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B0t0owIHMV0/?igshid=aabgc6ucsea3

Boner commented on this photo of the two a week ago, so I wonder if they had a falling out, or if Miss Cheetah blocked Boner out of jealousy or something. She already blocks people in his live chats.

RE: Rich Lopp: Dude Tarot Reader - Mister Obvious - 08-10-2019

Probably the latter.

You gotta expect some level of censorship when it comes to your girlfriend and other chicks online who are trying to get your attention, or just... talking to you at all actually, LOL.

That shit doesn't fly and it's unnatural to be okay with other chicks talking to your man.

However as with all other things in life, there's a happy medium, and the line can easily be crossed from normal defense to over the top exertion of control. TBH so far it looks like Cheetah is his least controlling girlfriend, as far as what we can publicly see. Behind the scenes, who knows.