SECTUAL
Rich Lopp: Dude Tarot Reader - Printable Version

+- SECTUAL (https://www.sectual.com)
+-- Forum: Message Board (https://www.sectual.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Discussion Forum (https://www.sectual.com/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Rich Lopp: Dude Tarot Reader (/thread-9660.html)

RE: Rich Lopp: Dude Tarot Reader - somethingelseishere - 08-12-2020

I know MO gonna whupp my ass but here goes:

I just can't watch male diviners. Oh my lordy God, no. Please, no.
Not hating on 'em. I just can't do it. Feels wrong. REAL wrong. lol

I'm rather selective on who I watch even among the female readers.
And before it gets said, NO, looks have ZERO to do with how I rate
Tarot readers/diviners. It's all about "the feel". I have clicked off of
more hot chick tarot readers' videos than I can count. I'm not there
for eye candy. I want something that feels solid. The End.

RE: Rich Lopp: Dude Tarot Reader - Mister Obvious - 08-17-2020

I didn't watch this video cuz I've heard his story many times, but I thought I'd bump this thread in support of Rich because I like him and Leah, I think they're good folks and even better together.

RE: Rich Lopp: Dude Tarot Reader - Guest - 08-31-2020

Yes, she did say the N word! I know what I saw and she's a piece of trash for it! I have nothing to lie about. Rich and that girl know what she did. I saw it, heard it, remember it, and won't forget it. Rich Lopp is a fake spiritualist. Even though his readings are good (not as good anymore) doesn't mean he's not an a$$hole. I'm really woke, so don't worry about me. I'm not a wannabe, I'm the real deal. I can read the bulls*it! He's a name dropper and he's not genuine. He's always calling that girl a goofball and all kinds of names, and you can tell he's trying to hide how annoyed he is with her. When she's saying something really stupid or irrelevant, Rich'll be like, "Well, any-WHO-OOO-OOOO!!" and I ctfu because that's what he deserves, a dumb girl who's a fool like him. And his fans kiss his bootyhole so much I wanna puke. Leah is boring to me, she doesn't really have a personality and also is fake spiritual. Wth do you think spiritual is? He just learned how to read cards, the rest is all talk and I've seen that for myself. She's lucky she found him to fix her buck teeth, she doesn't look as country, but she still looks dumb. With her red hair if she still had her old grill, she'd look like the MAD TV boy. I'm real and I can spot an arrogant country boy. I know hillbillies, they even make money. And I've heard plenty of them say the N word. Shows how spiritual and woke you are, actually. You sound sheltered. He's more of a fan, you can see that by how he talks about other readers/spiritual. He's not really spiritual. I just am ready for him to replace her with his next one, because I'm tired of being reminded of her. Don't hate me for my opinion.

RE: Rich Lopp: Dude Tarot Reader - Mister Obvious - 08-31-2020

Sweetie, we don't hate you for your opinion...

We hate you because you're a cunt.

RE: Rich Lopp: Dude Tarot Reader - Guest - 08-31-2020

ok now I need to find where Leah says n word ,lol

I can't believe how brainwashed people are to cast such judgement for a little word how freaking pathetic

Yeah and notice how Guest never clarifies the context she said it in either. I bet she was quoting some song or something. LMAO. But logical explanations don't fuel jealous bitch hater rage, so of course Guest just neglects to clarify that part... typical cunt behavior.

All Guest has is personal attacks of a meaningless nature...

Believe me honey, if Leah wanted her teeth fixed (they're straight, what the fuck is there to "fix"?) she would have had it done a long time ago... her parents ain't exactly poor ;)

Jealousy is a bitch... I can understand why someone with such a butt ugly, hateful, bitter attitude would be jealous of someone who has a good personality, is organized, always working on self-improvement, is nice and actually cares about people.

Maybe try to be more like Leah instead of spending your energy hating her. At the end of the day, we all know your hate just stems from an overwhelming admiration... you just feel trapped by your dirty ways and don't feel like you could ever be better. Try harder.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEI8Xz1hHjZ/

I see Leah got crowns or whatever on her teeth...

They look great, but they looked great before too.

We all said we liked them...

But hater cunt whores like Guest probably spammed all Rich's comment sections hating on Leah's teeth and that's probably why she changed them after being alive on this earth for 25 years without ever having the desire to before.

Keep going around treating everyone like shit and trying to feed on any little insecurity you think they could possibly have, Guest... karma is a bitch and I bet you see it every day. Will you ever learn though? I got no faith in you... then again, I don't like ya. Maybe if you need support to change your evil ways, you should go to somebody who gives a fuck about you. Maybe a family member who loves you cuz they have to or something like that. Good luck.

RE: Rich Lopp: Dude Tarot Reader - Guest - 09-01-2020

Why do you keep saying "WE"??? Exactly what someone says when they need backup lol I know what she said and I have video of it. "We hate you, Guest, how dare you! You're a CUNT! I'm really spiritual!" Listen to yourself lol I'm not jealous or racist or any of that. I just call it how I see it and you don't like it. Lol smh You're just a typical hillbilly fan. That's okay. It's just my opinion and you're butt hurt. You might need to grow a pair. Oh, well. I'm glad I just said what needed to be said for you delusional hoes out here. Bye.

RE: Rich Lopp: Dude Tarot Reader - Mister Obvious - 09-01-2020

byefelicia

RE: Rich Lopp: Dude Tarot Reader - bub - 09-04-2020

There's a lot of truth to what guest said. You need to WATCH the videos with Leah in it. She's stressed out, she's annoyed with the kids and with Rich. When you watch them all, you can even see how much she aged in a year. A freaking year! She looks tired as hell and a lot older than she did when she first met him.

That's NOT good.

Rich on the other hand is the same good ole Rich. He's full of it!! When you watch his videos and not the ones about your astrology sign....you can clearly see that truth.

no hate here.

RE: Rich Lopp: Dude Tarot Reader - Mister Obvious - 09-04-2020

Leah is a beautiful woman. I think she looks great.

I have never thought she seemed annoyed by the kids...

I think she's great with them, they seem like good friends.

They all seem to accept one another...

Those kids spent the first ~10 years of their life with their mother.

For them to accept Leah and get along is a big deal, and I think they've all done a wonderful job.

RE: Rich Lopp: Dude Tarot Reader - Guest - 09-05-2020

https://youtu.be/TWg7QATprdk

Weirdest thing just happened ... once again someone called him out on being full of it. Lol

RE: Rich Lopp: Dude Tarot Reader - Guest - 09-05-2020

(09-04-2020, 04:56 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: Leah is a beautiful woman. I think she looks great.

I have never thought she seemed annoyed by the kids...

I think she's great with them, they seem like good friends.

They all seem to accept one another...

Those kids spent the first ~10 years of their life with their mother.

For them to accept Leah and get along is a big deal, and I think they've all done a wonderful job.

Rich has done a good job at pawning off his kids to a pretty, naive young girl with obvious good credit. Lol
Rich talks about his astronomical bills. Def couldn’t have racked up those bills without her credit.

RE: Rich Lopp: Dude Tarot Reader - Guest - 09-10-2020

(09-05-2020, 05:20 PM)Guest Wrote: Rich has done a good job at pawning off his kids to a pretty, naive young girl with obvious good credit. Lol
Rich talks about his astronomical bills. Def couldn’t have racked up those bills without her credit.

Rich complains about how drained he always is.
But now they are offering what Rich HATES... one on one readings.
Must be because that once a month YouTube paycheck isn’t cutting it.
Leah has a ring to pay off, rent, two car payments, a personal trainer, and kids.

Rich about to get pimped out to talk to his middle aged lady fans. The ones he is so afraid 
to see in person because they are “unhealthy”. 
Well, if the price is right ladies, you can get all the Rich you want, one on one. Lol 

https://youtu.be/wCG7MjnnC6c

One thing the young couple will learn is WEALTH = what you have IN the bank,
Not what you owe TO the bank. 
Meanwhile the kids are neglected and despised by them both.

#TrainWreck

RE: Rich Lopp: Dude Tarot Reader - Guest - 09-10-2020

(08-31-2020, 02:14 AM)Guest Wrote: Yes, she did say the N word!  I know what I saw and she's a piece of trash for it!  I have nothing to lie about.  Rich and that girl know what she did.  I saw it, heard it, remember it, and won't forget it.  Rich Lopp is a fake spiritualist.  Even though his readings are good (not as good anymore) doesn't mean he's not an a$$hole.  I'm really woke, so don't worry about me.  I'm not a wannabe, I'm the real deal.  I can read the bulls*it!  He's a name dropper and he's not genuine.  He's always calling that girl a goofball and all kinds of names, and you can tell he's trying to hide how annoyed he is with her.  When she's saying something really stupid or irrelevant, Rich'll be like, "Well, any-WHO-OOO-OOOO!!" and I ctfu because that's what he deserves, a dumb girl who's a fool like him.  And his fans kiss his bootyhole so much I wanna puke.  Leah is boring to me, she doesn't really have a personality and also is fake spiritual.  Wth do you think spiritual is?  He just learned how to read cards, the rest is all talk and I've seen that for myself.  She's lucky she found him to fix her buck teeth, she doesn't look as country, but she still looks dumb. With her red hair if she still had her old grill, she'd look like the MAD TV boy.  I'm real and I can spot an arrogant country boy.  I know hillbillies, they even make money.  And I've heard plenty of them say the N word.  Shows how spiritual and woke you are, actually.  You sound sheltered.  He's more of a fan, you can see that by how he talks about other readers/spiritual.  He's not really spiritual.  I just am ready for him to replace her with his next one, because I'm tired of being reminded of her.  Don't hate me for my opinion.

They are miserable and I feel sorry for the kids.

https://youtu.be/bftfFeadjgg

RE: Rich Lopp: Dude Tarot Reader - Mister Obvious - 09-10-2020

(09-10-2020, 12:23 AM)Guest Wrote: Rich about to get pimped out to talk to his middle aged lady fans. The ones he is so afraid 
to see in person because they are “unhealthy”. 
Well, if the price is right ladies, you can get all the Rich you want, one on one. Lol 

https://youtu.be/wCG7MjnnC6c

LOL, oh my!

Popcorn

I so wish I had time to watch this shit these days!

Bahahaha!

Be sure to post highlights!

Leah is totally his pimp, rofl...

Pimp

The Tarot Pimp.

I think it's a great idea and I don't think Rich looks particularly upset about it.

I think anybody saying they don't like the kids is just full of shit and a hater.

It's better than having to have sex with strange people.

If you can make money by having tarot & coaching video calls with people, you're a fool not to.

BTW, when you post links to his vids, include timestamps so we can see what you found interesting about the vid.