Audio Pareidolia: We need to talk about this...
This was a little while ago, maybe an hour or 90 minutes, as I was posting
music videos on another thread. Now, I have the eye-floaters and they're sometimes
more intense than others. They're not too bad tonight but I was sitting here at my desk
just bobbing around to the music [don't laugh] and I looked over to my monitor and it
must've been the floaters that made it look like a spider had just crawled down the back
of my midi keyboard. It's sitting directly in front of me. So I lean forward to see what I thought
would surely be a moderately sized little spider. ZILCH! Notta thing, Bada bing!!

I noticed in another post of yours [MO] that you said you sometimes get suckered into
thinking you see things cuz of floaters. Just adding to the numbers here cuz I do too.

Full disclosure: I actually DO get spiders in here AND on my desk. So it's not like that's
a real stretch for me to see a spider in here where I am. But dem floaters tho!!

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Audio Pareidolia: We need to talk about this... - by Guest - 10-09-2020, 11:09 AM
RE: Audio Pareidolia: We need to talk about this... - by Guest - 10-09-2020, 04:14 PM
RE: Audio Pareidolia: We need to talk about this... - by somethingelseishere - 10-09-2020, 07:50 PM

Disclaimer | Terms Of Service | Privacy Policy