If our lives flash before our eyes after we die...
Hmmm 
Does that mean we're going to have to watch all these damn YouTube vids AGAIN??

Yeah, it's a funny thought...

But I'm actually being pretty serious with this.

Are we going to see this again?

Am I going to see myself typing this post about seeing a 'life review' after death, during my 'life review' after death?

What she's saying about the gifts on the shelves and them all being different/not one the same...

I have to say I believe that. Even though I believe that all of existence is the same patterns exhibited over and over in a fractal-like projection...

I do think that these coordinate points (us and all conscious vessels as 'individuals') are all unique. Maybe different configurations of the same patterns for each coordinate point.

Hmmm!
(04-01-2017, 11:03 PM)MO Wrote: I do think that these coordinate points (us and all conscious vessels as 'individuals') are all unique. Maybe different configurations of the same patterns for each coordinate point.

It's hard to explain...

But essentially I think existence is simple.

I think it's just the same set of patterns over and over...

But at the same time there is a super complex element of combining the elements in super intricate ways or something.

It's a duality sort of dichotomy.

The concept of there being infinite combinations for only a certain set of patterns...

Doesn't really throw me off from the belief that 'existence/reality' is simple to explain and conceive of.

But it is a concept sort of on the level of the "Then where did God come from?" issue Christians run into.

Not as mind boggling by a longshot though because that question is spurned from a faulty belief system anyway...

You don't run into that "brick wall" trying to figure out this whole patterns/combinations thingy.
Okay so maybe it's that the combinations of this set of patterns builds on itself throughout the macro expression/expansion of the reality matrix and that is what causes the 'individuality' of the coordinate points.
So it's the same patterns, but it's just like... more of the same patterns on top of each other in all these varying combos.

But the whole multiplication factor makes it so that the variation of combinations doesn't matter that much anymore because by nature of the 'building on itself' aspect, the coordinate points are 'individual' enough as it is.
Alright, I'm satisfied with this explanation, makes total sense.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Disclaimer | Terms Of Service | Privacy Policy

Roleplaying: Every Poster Is A Character