I've just realized in all seriousness it's not only probable but very likely that...
I've been interpreted as a lesbian several times, at vastly different eras of my life, for a plethora of reasons...

And this realization has made me crack the fuck up in genuine laughter from the purest of places in my heart.
Heaven
https://youtu.be/TbPptREfh3k?t=1606
LOL. I was wondering! Who wouldn't appreciate the sexiness of a pretty woman?
Oh I've had a few powerful girl crushes in my time!

I wouldn't be with a chick in any kinda sexual way though.

Aside from maybe touching nipples together, but you know I have a fetish for that anyway...

http://www.sectual.com/thread-7137.html
haha! You're awesome.

I rub tits with my friend, Karen sometimes. Through our shirts, just goofing around. She has lesbian tendencies for sure, and she's awesome. One time I went to her house and when she was turned I ran up and pressed my tits in her back and she let out a squeal. lol.
She's my neighbor and she's been back in Michigan taking care of her mom and wont be home for a couple of months. I miss her. We joke about getting "gay married". She's really funny, and actually so am I. I miss my "wife" lol
Between your post and this hotass episode of Columbo I'm currently watching, I'm about to jack my own swag all over the place!!!!!!!!

BigBananaSex
hahaha!
And I have NICE tits too. So think about that tonight!

<3
I KNOW you do...

Muwahahahaha.

God I love you GG, for so many reasons.

Thanks for making me smile babe...

Heart

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Disclaimer | Terms Of Service | Privacy Policy