John mcafee does Jeffrey Dahmer
https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/statu...3791472641
I don't even need to watch more than 20 seconds of this shit to note that it's total depravity.

I mean look at the guy they got to play the priest...

A hot gay model dude, I mean really?

These people are total satanists.

Well, I will call them luciferians because some satanists hate being equated to these people.

0:45 this IS what they all do...

McAfee has done it too and this isn't a joke...

He's simply one of them.

He's one of their favorite assclowns.
McAfee is their buttboy...

Mo you were pretty in the desert kinda like a kissable velma. Screen shot is cute and reminds me of the candy striper in hospital that offered me sexual favours. I told her no way its inappropriate and the nurses and psychiatrists were watching on hidden cameras
https://youtu.be/AhRlW-5_Xvo
(02-13-2020, 02:57 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: I don't even need to watch more than 20 seconds of this shit to note that it's total depravity.

I mean look at the guy they got to play the priest...

A hot gay model dude, I mean really?

These people are total satanists.

....He's simply one of them.

Seriously though.  If you read his life story.  It would kind of make sense if he really was.

When he really got the antivirus company going, it was right after he got sober.
He made his bargain then.  Had to stay sharp.

Then he got rich, and decided he could slip a little and enjoy it...the door was back open, and he turned into this.  The gross thing he is now.
IMO, McAfee has one of THE weirdest stories out there, and that's kinda saying a lot...

LOL
Dancing Banana 
I was watching Alex Jones the other day haven't for ages and the guy is just like contradicting himself left right and center. That divorce really fucked him up ey? Like hes selling his penis pills and happy pills lollllllllllllllllllllll im not going to put the price up he like im like I will never buy your kinky penis pills made of Nigerian sand hahahahahahahahahaha
You mean his divorce from like 5 years ago? LOL...

Yeah it was an ordeal but I'm pretty sure he's fairly well over that.
(02-13-2020, 02:01 PM)Kenny Wrote: https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/statu...3791472641
Kennay dog darn it man that aint your perdy mouth, if it was I would have to ram ma tube stick in it!!
Kenny knows how to pick a fuckin' AV don't he!?
(02-14-2020, 02:52 AM)Mister Obvious Wrote: Kenny knows how to pick a fuckin' AV don't he!?
Hes getting me all riled up n shit he needs to stop no homo!!!

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy